Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where are all the agenda boys these days? 20:41 - Aug 30 with 6587 viewsDarran

lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 07:58 - Aug 31 with 1369 viewsCooperman

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 23:17 - Aug 30 by Brynmill_Jack

I'm sure he can handle it. It's not as if it's a new thing for him . I couldn't get anywhere near the hatefulness he has in him. Oh and by the way, enjoy new York

New York?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 08:06 - Aug 31 with 1360 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 07:58 - Aug 31 by Cooperman

New York?

I read a post where you were commenting on pubs in NYC and assumed you were over there.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 09:20 - Aug 31 with 1297 viewsmonmouth

Crikey, nothing like a landmark and spectacular win to unite everyone I see.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 09:23 - Aug 31 with 1278 viewsdgt73

I'd love to hear from T2c - for his take on things......

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 09:46 - Aug 31 with 1253 viewsDarran

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 09:23 - Aug 31 by dgt73

I'd love to hear from T2c - for his take on things......

lol

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 09:52 - Aug 31 with 1239 viewsperchrockjack

dgt.
THE self appointed fans spokesman who alledegly met a director of our club at a hotel and who reported back his thoughts of filth. One who called Monk all sorts and the Board not forgetting Ash as a coward.

YET, some on here didn't see why he should be banned even after a clear warning.

THIS SITE WAS TAKEN INTO THE GUTTER .

Best forgotten

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 10:24 - Aug 31 with 1193 viewsJackanapes

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 10:39 - Aug 31 with 1157 viewsdgt73

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 09:52 - Aug 31 by perchrockjack

dgt.
THE self appointed fans spokesman who alledegly met a director of our club at a hotel and who reported back his thoughts of filth. One who called Monk all sorts and the Board not forgetting Ash as a coward.

YET, some on here didn't see why he should be banned even after a clear warning.

THIS SITE WAS TAKEN INTO THE GUTTER .

Best forgotten

Self appointed being the word and he certainly didn't speak for me - what on earth was Dineen doing in meeting him.

Login to get fewer ads

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 10:42 - Aug 31 with 1143 viewsperchrockjack

Did he though?

It could well be a lie, but it probably did .

THAT poster was truly dangerous and Dineen might have felt intimidated or obliged to when in actual fact he should have had the balls to dismiss this nutter out of hand.

Without doubt, a massive error of judgement by Dineen.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 10:54 - Aug 31 with 1124 viewsDarran

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 10:42 - Aug 31 by perchrockjack

Did he though?

It could well be a lie, but it probably did .

THAT poster was truly dangerous and Dineen might have felt intimidated or obliged to when in actual fact he should have had the balls to dismiss this nutter out of hand.

Without doubt, a massive error of judgement by Dineen.

I think it's a lie too.

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 11:03 - Aug 31 with 1107 viewsA_Fans_Dad

It is very interesting that all those Monk Negative "fans" went to the other site to congratulate themselves on how clever and informed they were and yet they hardly bother to post on there these days.
GM has outlasted them, well done GM another win.
Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 11:10 - Aug 31 with 1088 viewsDarran

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 11:03 - Aug 31 by A_Fans_Dad

It is very interesting that all those Monk Negative "fans" went to the other site to congratulate themselves on how clever and informed they were and yet they hardly bother to post on there these days.
GM has outlasted them, well done GM another win.

Yeah Warwick has gone a bit quiet hasn't he?

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 11:16 - Aug 31 with 1077 viewsScoobyWho

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 10:39 - Aug 31 by dgt73

Self appointed being the word and he certainly didn't speak for me - what on earth was Dineen doing in meeting him.

I am sure Dineen knew Chris from way back, which would have had an influence. I've said this before Chris used to be a really sound lad, I think he still is, but this internet thing isn't his thing, it's too easy to type out in anger, we all know that, although he does seem a bit needy and wants to win all the time. This whole thing saw him fall flat on his face. He is a truely passionate Swans fan with a long history of supporting the club. Yes, as younger people men we were maybe a little less tolerant, those that recall Reading away, Cardiff etc However, maybe this whole thing needs chucking on the back burner and maybe forgotten.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 11:22 - Aug 31 with 1066 viewsDarran

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 11:16 - Aug 31 by ScoobyWho

I am sure Dineen knew Chris from way back, which would have had an influence. I've said this before Chris used to be a really sound lad, I think he still is, but this internet thing isn't his thing, it's too easy to type out in anger, we all know that, although he does seem a bit needy and wants to win all the time. This whole thing saw him fall flat on his face. He is a truely passionate Swans fan with a long history of supporting the club. Yes, as younger people men we were maybe a little less tolerant, those that recall Reading away, Cardiff etc However, maybe this whole thing needs chucking on the back burner and maybe forgotten.

Forgottem?

He's been destroying the Trust and the club all last week.

The blokes a f^cking idiot

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 11:37 - Aug 31 with 1033 viewsDarran

I wonder what happened to T2Cs rent boy Cattulus?

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 11:38 - Aug 31 with 1026 viewsScoobyWho

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 11:22 - Aug 31 by Darran

Forgottem?

I lost interest in his agenda months ago, he didn't turn up at the trust forum, many of us did, so for me he is just a fantasist who is enjoying the attention. If he was in anyway credible on this matter he would have stood for the trust position. End of.

Don't feed him.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2015 11:39]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 11:46 - Aug 31 with 1002 viewsOldjack

Where's my mate Monty theses days ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 13:49 - Aug 31 with 933 viewsDarran

lol

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 14:05 - Aug 31 with 903 viewsdgt73

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 11:38 - Aug 31 by ScoobyWho

I lost interest in his agenda months ago, he didn't turn up at the trust forum, many of us did, so for me he is just a fantasist who is enjoying the attention. If he was in anyway credible on this matter he would have stood for the trust position. End of.

Don't feed him.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2015 11:39]

I don't think it's a case of feeding him, more a case of showing he knows fuk all. He jumped the gun in regard to Monk and ended up looking a right pr:ck. no doubt he'll resurface somewhere if the club goes through a bad spell.

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 14:12 - Aug 31 with 890 viewsjack247

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 09:20 - Aug 31 by monmouth

Crikey, nothing like a landmark and spectacular win to unite everyone I see.

Agreed. This thread is bloody pathetic. We beat Man Utd and some of our fans are more concerned with point scoring, 'I told you so' and posting lol smilies than what the team achieved.

Grown men.
Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 14:14 - Aug 31 with 888 viewsDarran

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 14:12 - Aug 31 by jack247

Agreed. This thread is bloody pathetic. We beat Man Utd and some of our fans are more concerned with point scoring, 'I told you so' and posting lol smilies than what the team achieved.

Grown men.

lol

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 14:16 - Aug 31 with 882 viewsjack247

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 14:14 - Aug 31 by Darran

lol

You forgot the smiley. You know, the really good one that rolls across the screen.
Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 14:31 - Aug 31 with 850 viewsRancid

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 11:22 - Aug 31 by Darran

Forgottem?

Destroying the trust all week? Have they lost their 20% as a result and are no more? Shocking if true.
Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 14:37 - Aug 31 with 837 viewsTreforys_Jack

You could say you have an agenda about the agenda boys.
Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 14:55 - Aug 31 with 810 viewsDarran

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 14:31 - Aug 31 by Rancid

Destroying the trust all week? Have they lost their 20% as a result and are no more? Shocking if true.

I didn't mean literally but you know that.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024