Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where are all the agenda boys these days? 20:41 - Aug 30 with 6585 viewsDarran

lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 20:53 - Aug 30 with 2529 viewsdailew

The cvnts are all over on RacistMonkHatingHomophobes.net busily replaying the game trying to find something negative s to say. Pick any one of the following.

1) We were lucky.
2) Only 36% possession.
3) No corners.
4) Fewer shots on goal.
5) No clean sheet,
6) Worst Manure side ever.
7) Should have had Ki on from the start, Would have won by more.
8) etc etc

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 20:59 - Aug 30 with 2500 viewsJackanapes

When I read Huws column in the program and saw the OBE after his name(which I had totally forgotten about) I just chuckled to myself when I imagined some peoples reactions on hearing the news. Can you imagine how they will react when he is knighted? Time to go now Sir.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 21:05 - Aug 30 with 2469 viewsScoobyWho

Were they just boys ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 21:07 - Aug 30 with 2455 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Hi, I'm Darran. And I need attention

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 21:10 - Aug 30 with 2355 viewsItchySphincter

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 21:07 - Aug 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Hi, I'm Darran. And I need attention

Where've you been Brynny?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 21:16 - Aug 30 with 2308 viewslovejuicejack

Fk off you one legged boring cnt
Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 21:16 - Aug 30 with 2300 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 21:10 - Aug 30 by ItchySphincter

Trying to avoid posting but we've been so great so far this season that I can't help but share my enthusiasm and shower praise on all of the team and their fantastic young manager (who at this rate will actually be odds on go and win England something, such is the ability he is showing right now). Huw give the man a raise!!!

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 21:35 - Aug 30 with 2178 viewsDarran

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 21:10 - Aug 30 by ItchySphincter

He's still around but he can't help following me around these days because he looks pretty f*cking stupid after all his previous posts dissing Monk.

He likes to say things like "Darrans a racist" "Darrans a homophobe" "Darrans only just started watching Swansea" oh and he likes to throw in a Ron Waldron mention from time to time.

A complete and utter cock who absolutely destroyed Monk the minute he had the job and that's a f*cking FACT.

Login to get fewer ads

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 21:37 - Aug 30 with 2146 viewsItchySphincter

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 21:35 - Aug 30 by Darran

He's still around but he can't help following me around these days because he looks pretty f*cking stupid after all his previous posts dissing Monk.

He likes to say things like "Darrans a racist" "Darrans a homophobe" "Darrans only just started watching Swansea" oh and he likes to throw in a Ron Waldron mention from time to time.

A complete and utter cock who absolutely destroyed Monk the minute he had the job and that's a f*cking FACT.

Planet Swans is not broken anymore!

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 21:39 - Aug 30 with 2116 viewsJackfath

Was Brynmill Jack the chap who used to cut and paste things from another board and pass them off as his own on here?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 21:42 - Aug 30 with 2083 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 21:35 - Aug 30 by Darran

Err, that's because you have gone on record to being both a racist and a homophobe, on this very forum.

You try to deflect it by saying I tried to "destroy" Monk. Back it up or give me an apology, you daft racist homophobic attention seeking c*nt

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 21:44 - Aug 30 with 2062 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 21:16 - Aug 30 by lovejuicejack

Fk off you one legged boring cnt

One legged attention seeking C*nt I might add

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 21:45 - Aug 30 with 2034 viewsNeath_Jack

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 21:39 - Aug 30 by Jackfath

Was Brynmill Jack the chap who used to cut and paste things from another board and pass them off as his own on here?

That was Baker.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 21:46 - Aug 30 with 2030 viewsDarran

Looks like another good thread were nasty people are in denial and telling lies anyway.

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 21:47 - Aug 30 with 2013 viewsJackfath

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 21:45 - Aug 30 by Neath_Jack

That was Baker.

What happened to him?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 21:48 - Aug 30 with 1999 viewswaynekerr55

Only on planetswans could we end up rowing about things like this.

Planetswans is fixed!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 21:49 - Aug 30 with 1992 viewsRancid

Who cares?? We're all Swans fans and a few thought Monk wasn't the right appointment.They got it wrong.Big deal!!
Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 21:50 - Aug 30 with 1972 viewsNeath_Jack

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 21:47 - Aug 30 by Jackfath

What happened to him?

I think he posts on the other site nowadays.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 21:51 - Aug 30 with 1948 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 21:46 - Aug 30 by Darran

Looks like another good thread were nasty people are in denial and telling lies anyway.

Yes, you are a bit aren't you. Like I said , I did doubt monk was the right appointment and I won't deny that. However, trying to "destroy" Monk, via internet message board? Go and have a lie down son, this internet lark just ain't for you.

If anything I've said is wrong feel free to trawl ps and did out the offending posts. Snigger

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 21:51 - Aug 30 with 1944 viewswaynekerr55

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 21:50 - Aug 30 by Neath_Jack

I think he posts on the other site nowadays.

It's quite quiet on there.

I think he's on a posting sabbatical.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 21:54 - Aug 30 with 1906 viewsNeath_Jack

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 21:51 - Aug 30 by waynekerr55

There's quite a few new poster names on here since the summer, maybe he is one of them. They've definitely been on here before under different guises.

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 21:54 - Aug 30 with 1904 viewseddie71

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 21:49 - Aug 30 by Rancid

Who cares?? We're all Swans fans and a few thought Monk wasn't the right appointment.They got it wrong.Big deal!!

This, only here when we have beaten Man Utd for the third successive time could this happen.
Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 21:55 - Aug 30 with 1897 viewslovejuicejack

They are all round your house putting a thick shaft into your wife while you tickle their balls. Give your self a silent clap for the fact you was right one.
Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 21:55 - Aug 30 with 1895 viewsJackfath

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 21:51 - Aug 30 by waynekerr55

I prefer this site. It's far friendlier than the friendly forum.

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 21:56 - Aug 30 with 1884 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 21:39 - Aug 30 by Jackfath

No, I just wish I could have been that original . Baker's your man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024