Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scummy Fans! 21:01 - Aug 30 with 6416 viewsjackharris

There were some tidy Man U fans, however, there were also some really scummy weasels!

Yuk!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Scummy Fans! on 21:02 - Aug 30 with 4779 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Apparently causing bother in the Coppers before the game. The massive glory hunting bellwhifs

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Scummy Fans! on 21:04 - Aug 30 with 4751 viewsScoobyWho

The ones I saw were squirming behind the police asking for help after the game. Same ones who were big and clever before the game. What comes around, play with fire etc.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Scummy Fans! on 21:07 - Aug 30 with 4722 viewsNeath_Jack

A couple got a slap at the Coopers before the game for being silly beggers with those smoke things.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Scummy Fans! on 21:35 - Aug 30 with 4571 views3swan

Scummy Fans! on 21:02 - Aug 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Apparently causing bother in the Coppers before the game. The massive glory hunting bellwhifs

Did see a group going up the road towards the Coopers at about 3.00 followed by 2 police horse riders and about 4 police.

Couple of police vans went up 5 mins later and a row of police turning other utd fans back towards the ground.
Scummy Fans! on 21:46 - Aug 30 with 4448 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Scummy Fans! on 21:35 - Aug 30 by 3swan

Did see a group going up the road towards the Coopers at about 3.00 followed by 2 police horse riders and about 4 police.

Couple of police vans went up 5 mins later and a row of police turning other utd fans back towards the ground.

They'd already let off a smoke bomb in there by then . Sh@t club , w*nk fans

Scummy Fans! on 21:50 - Aug 30 with 4411 views3swan

Scummy Fans! on 21:46 - Aug 30 by Brynmill_Jack

They'd already let off a smoke bomb in there by then . Sh@t club , w*nk fans

Did seem that it was a throwback to the days when a 'big' club came to town.............look at us
Scummy Fans! on 21:53 - Aug 30 with 4368 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Scummy Fans! on 21:50 - Aug 30 by 3swan

Did seem that it was a throwback to the days when a 'big' club came to town.............look at us

They embarrassed themselves last year when they did the famous "east stand walk by". Pr*cks

Scummy Fans! on 21:57 - Aug 30 with 4334 views3swan

Scummy Fans! on 21:53 - Aug 30 by Brynmill_Jack

They embarrassed themselves last year when they did the famous "east stand walk by". Pr*cks

I don't think you're being clear on how you feel about them
Login to get fewer ads

Scummy Fans! on 22:02 - Aug 30 with 4281 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Scummy Fans! on 21:57 - Aug 30 by 3swan

I don't think you're being clear on how you feel about them

Fair play it seemed clear tofsybthat they believed that their boys were going to finally set the record straight and beat us minnows to teach us a lesson. And boy did we rub their f*cking noses in it - again! I don't mind any visiting fans who are tidy and respectful but that certainly isn't them!

Scummy Fans! on 22:02 - Aug 30 with 4277 viewsjackharris

Yes a few of their 'Elite' were in the Coopers and were promptly rounded up and marched under Police protection to the Away End!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Scummy Fans! on 22:04 - Aug 30 with 4239 views3swan

Scummy Fans! on 22:02 - Aug 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Fair play it seemed clear tofsybthat they believed that their boys were going to finally set the record straight and beat us minnows to teach us a lesson. And boy did we rub their f*cking noses in it - again! I don't mind any visiting fans who are tidy and respectful but that certainly isn't them!

They may be a big club but WE are SWANSEA CITY
Scummy Fans! on 22:21 - Aug 30 with 4131 viewsScoobyWho

Scummy Fans! on 22:02 - Aug 30 by jackharris

Yes a few of their 'Elite' were in the Coopers and were promptly rounded up and marched under Police protection to the Away End!

Its odd how they never make it to the Railway.

Scummy Fans! on 22:36 - Aug 30 with 4059 viewsMatlock_Jack

Scummy Fans! on 21:53 - Aug 30 by Brynmill_Jack

'East Stand Walk By'....what did that involve in terms of embarrassment?
Scummy Fans! on 22:58 - Aug 30 with 4003 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Scummy Fans! on 22:36 - Aug 30 by Matlock_Jack

'East Stand Walk By'....what did that involve in terms of embarrassment?

Basically walking by the family stand and mouthing off and then doing the same whilst walking along the entire length of the East stand and being chased down the bank . Embarrassing after such a show of bravado, dontcha think Matlock?

Scummy Fans! on 22:59 - Aug 30 with 3978 viewsScoobyWho

Scummy Fans! on 22:58 - Aug 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Basically walking by the family stand and mouthing off and then doing the same whilst walking along the entire length of the East stand and being chased down the bank . Embarrassing after such a show of bravado, dontcha think Matlock?

Manchesters finest scattered to the four winds. You would think they would have learned their lesson.

Scummy Fans! on 23:01 - Aug 30 with 3962 viewsMatlock_Jack

Scummy Fans! on 22:58 - Aug 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Definitely.
Scummy Fans! on 23:07 - Aug 30 with 3908 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Scummy Fans! on 22:59 - Aug 30 by ScoobyWho

Manchesters finest scattered to the four winds. You would think they would have learned their lesson.

I honestly had an open mind about visiting fans when we came in to the PL. Man u and chelsea - scummy. Stoke - not far behind

Scummy Fans! on 23:09 - Aug 30 with 3882 viewsScoobyWho

Scummy Fans! on 23:07 - Aug 30 by Brynmill_Jack

I honestly had an open mind about visiting fans when we came in to the PL. Man u and chelsea - scummy. Stoke - not far behind

I'll add Leicester to your list 👍 At home anyway, away they are pretty quiet.
WBA annoy me too.

Scummy Fans! on 23:11 - Aug 30 with 3863 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Scummy Fans! on 23:09 - Aug 30 by ScoobyWho

I'll add Leicester to your list 👍 At home anyway, away they are pretty quiet.
WBA annoy me too.

Oh I didn't know Leicester had been acting up , missed that!

Scummy Fans! on 01:13 - Aug 31 with 3608 viewsowainglyndwr

Scummy Fans! on 22:21 - Aug 30 by ScoobyWho

They had their arse kicked when try to cause trouble.
It would of been a blood bath for them at the railway
Scummy Fans! on 01:24 - Aug 31 with 3585 viewskopperburgjack

Scummy Fans! on 22:21 - Aug 30 by ScoobyWho

Think you'll find they did make it to the railway 2 years ago.. Well I won't go into what happened then ha.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2015 1:25]

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Scummy Fans! on 01:56 - Aug 31 with 3532 viewsTrundle10

Scummy Fans! on 01:24 - Aug 31 by kopperburgjack

Think you'll find they did make it to the railway 2 years ago.. Well I won't go into what happened then ha.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2015 1:25]

Grown men fighting over which football clubs they support. Jesus wept.
Scummy Fans! on 18:51 - Aug 31 with 2970 viewsowainglyndwr

Scummy Fans! on 01:56 - Aug 31 by Trundle10

Grown men fighting over which football clubs they support. Jesus wept.

But I think almost every Swans fans had just come to enjoy the day,but they tried causing problems and people just turned on them which i dont think they expected .
At about 6.30 my mate and myself was walking past the Texeco garage and 3 30~40ylds Man U supporters started gobbing to 4 boys in their teens they laughed at them, so they got more irritated.
One of their supporter tried to control them funny a North Wallian.
We said if you want trouble go to the railway, but they sjust declined.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2015 23:48]
Scummy Fans! on 19:04 - Aug 31 with 2901 viewsOldjack

Man c Geordies and many more even Ajax fans have visited the railway ,never had any bother with them at all ,those red tossers on the other hand are on par with our little cousins up the road, Arrogant mouthy t*ats who need a slapping wherever they roam

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Scummy Fans! on 19:42 - Aug 31 with 2766 views1983

Scummy Fans! on 19:04 - Aug 31 by Oldjack

Man c Geordies and many more even Ajax fans have visited the railway ,never had any bother with them at all ,those red tossers on the other hand are on par with our little cousins up the road, Arrogant mouthy t*ats who need a slapping wherever they roam

When did we play Ajax?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024