Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any news on Jeff ? 21:25 - Aug 30 with 2508 viewsSS2013

Injured / Ill ?

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

Any news on Jeff ? on 21:26 - Aug 30 with 2479 viewsGTCJack

Can't imagine it's anything serious. You'd hope he wouldn't be travelling for international duties to give him enough time to be ready for Watford.
Any news on Jeff ? on 21:48 - Aug 30 with 2373 viewsbermudajack

Any news on Jeff ? on 21:26 - Aug 30 by GTCJack

Can't imagine it's anything serious. You'd hope he wouldn't be travelling for international duties to give him enough time to be ready for Watford.

Pulled up in training yesterday with a upper thigh strain according to AC

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Any news on Jeff ? on 21:54 - Aug 30 with 2344 viewsjacktar

In GM's after match interview on official site, he was asked about Jeff and said he had some soreness in leg but scan did not show anything that appears serious. Let's hope that is the case.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Any news on Jeff ? on 07:16 - Aug 31 with 2133 viewsbuilthjack

He's pulled out of this weeks International.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Any news on Jeff ? on 07:22 - Aug 31 with 2115 viewsTownhill_Hilton

It just goes to show how far we have come that we can play Man Utd without probably our biggest attacking threat and still win, and from a losing position. Remarkable.
Any news on Jeff ? on 07:22 - Aug 31 with 2115 viewsSwansNZ

Any news on Jeff ? on 07:16 - Aug 31 by builthjack

Good. Just hope he's fit to tear Watford a new one.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Any news on Jeff ? on 08:47 - Aug 31 with 1998 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Any news on Jeff ? on 07:22 - Aug 31 by Townhill_Hilton

It just goes to show how far we have come that we can play Man Utd without probably our biggest attacking threat and still win, and from a losing position. Remarkable.

Was thinking that myself. Jeff being absent must have lifted their spirits no end and I think it showed in their onslaught during the first 10 minutes. Our best ever PL win because of that reason? I think it's got to be in the top 3 at the very least.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Any news on Jeff ? on 09:09 - Aug 31 with 1935 viewsmonmouth

As long as it's not wantawayitis. He does get a lot of muscle strains though; you'd think a decent physio could devise some muscle strengthening exercises to help. Maybe he runs in a straight line?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Any news on Jeff ? on 09:14 - Aug 31 with 1910 viewsPegojack

My stomach dropped when I heard that news in the pub at 3.00pm, both because I felt our best chance to win the match had gone, and because I had a huge suspicion that someone had made a mega bid for him which was going to be accepted.

We all know what happened as regards point A, and I still have 2% suspicion as regards point B. Possibly just the natural pessimist in me!
Any news on Jeff ? on 09:32 - Aug 31 with 1876 viewsJBG

Any news on Jeff ? on 09:14 - Aug 31 by Pegojack

My stomach dropped when I heard that news in the pub at 3.00pm, both because I felt our best chance to win the match had gone, and because I had a huge suspicion that someone had made a mega bid for him which was going to be accepted.

We all know what happened as regards point A, and I still have 2% suspicion as regards point B. Possibly just the natural pessimist in me!

Going to Munich according to Max, fhuck he's a tart
Any news on Jeff ? on 12:11 - Aug 31 with 1707 viewsswanjackal

On set..
[Post edited 31 Aug 2015 12:11]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Any news on Jeff ? on 12:15 - Aug 31 with 1685 viewsDarran

Any news on Jeff ? on 09:32 - Aug 31 by JBG

Going to Munich according to Max, fhuck he's a tart

He texted me that too.
Thick tw*t.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Any news on Jeff ? on 12:21 - Aug 31 with 1664 viewsWatchman

Fully fit and with the Ecuadorian squad, himself and Valencia had a great time on the flight out.

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Any news on Jeff ? on 12:37 - Aug 31 with 1620 viewsbuilthjack

Any news on Jeff ? on 07:16 - Aug 31 by builthjack

It looks like what I read this morning was wrong. He's gone with Equador. Can't have been as bad as first thought. Hope he doesn't come back injured now.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Any news on Jeff ? on 13:09 - Aug 31 with 1541 viewsjack247

Explosive players are always going to be more susceptible to muscle strains. We may well have to put up with him missing the odd game. Good job we can adapt our system, play with four narrower midfielders and still be effective.
Any news on Jeff ? on 13:11 - Aug 31 with 1532 viewsdailew

Monk reckoned we could beat Manure without him so got him to feign injury to take him out of the shop window. Means he'll miss the internationals as well.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Any news on Jeff ? on 13:20 - Aug 31 with 1519 viewsjack247

Any news on Jeff ? on 13:11 - Aug 31 by dailew

Monk reckoned we could beat Manure without him so got him to feign injury to take him out of the shop window. Means he'll miss the internationals as well.

I would suggest, that with the new TV money coming in, everybody is out of the shop window. It would take a mental bid to sell him now, when every decent players value is going to soar next year.

I'm sure it's the reason John Stones is still at Everton.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024