Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
These long balls to Fellaini 01:03 - Aug 31 with 1012 viewsjack247

You don't see United do it very often, but they have done it twice in two matches against us.

LVG may as well just come out and say that he can't win the tactical battle against Garry, even with his hand loaded by all the £20-30m stars at his disposal. If Stoke had done that, everyone would have slaughtered them.
These long balls to Fellaini on 04:43 - Aug 31 with 917 viewsLeonisGod

I was very happy when they started doing that. I'd have thought with Young and Depay on the pitch they could have caused us all sorts of problems after we went more narrow. Depay especially had Nsughton in trouble at times. But Ash and Fed will soak up those long balls for fun.
These long balls to Fellaini on 05:41 - Aug 31 with 892 viewsSwansNZ

Stoke United.
That dirty mop would be right at home at Stoke.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

These long balls to Fellaini on 08:40 - Aug 31 with 802 viewsjack247

These long balls to Fellaini on 04:43 - Aug 31 by LeonisGod

I was very happy when they started doing that. I'd have thought with Young and Depay on the pitch they could have caused us all sorts of problems after we went more narrow. Depay especially had Nsughton in trouble at times. But Ash and Fed will soak up those long balls for fun.

I wasn't, it was the first time they actually looked dangerous. Not man people get the better of Ash in the air. Bringing Bartley on neutralised the threat significantly though.

Either way, when a manager with his track record, with the squad he had at his disposal resorts to that, all you can really do is take it as the ultimate compliment.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024