Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff supporting Swansea City 06:12 - Aug 31 with 7167 viewsScoobyWho

Witnessed today.

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&th=409557&start=0&rid=0

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Cardiff supporting Swansea City on 06:41 - Aug 31 with 7102 viewsSwansNZ

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/153112/swans-support-n-c

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Cardiff supporting Swansea City on 06:56 - Aug 31 with 7071 viewsScoobyWho

I'll get my coat 👍

Cardiff supporting Swansea City on 07:04 - Aug 31 with 7052 viewsSwansNZ

Cardiff supporting Swansea City on 06:56 - Aug 31 by ScoobyWho

I'll get my coat 👍

There are a few good threads on that site, looks like we have quite a few admirers there.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Cardiff supporting Swansea City on 07:30 - Aug 31 with 7007 viewsScoobyWho

Cardiff supporting Swansea City on 07:04 - Aug 31 by SwansNZ

There are a few good threads on that site, looks like we have quite a few admirers there.

It must be impossible to hate for so long, best just admire, too much hatred isn't good for their souls ( if they have any )

Cardiff supporting Swansea City on 08:26 - Aug 31 with 6821 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff supporting Swansea City on 07:30 - Aug 31 by ScoobyWho

It must be impossible to hate for so long, best just admire, too much hatred isn't good for their souls ( if they have any )

Just been over there for a read and in the whole and teenagers aside they're fairly magnanimous. Craccking post from The other Bob Wilson:-

"Slightly ashamed to admit I cheered when the jacks scored both their goals, mostly because all of that money has been spent to turn Man United into such a boring side which would send club football in this country backwards if they won a title, but also because Swansea have become a club I admire a lot.

I don't think they are quite as attractive to watch under Monk, but they have some great individuals in their ranks (thought Ayew was brilliant) and this looks to be their best squad so far.

I'm afraid they are everything we weren't when we had our spell in the Premier League. If Vincent Tan could just make some good appointments with a proper knowledge of the game in the football administration and finance departments and let them get on with things, then I believe our chances of getting back there would improve dramatically, but, from what I hear, he's as "hands on" as he ever was.

One other thing, I didn't hear one song from the jacks about us yesterday. One of the reasons I never regard them as our main rivals is that we never sang about them back when I first started following the club, so I didn't have any experience of the Cardiff/Swansea antipathy until a Welsh Cup tie in 1970. However, it was only when league games between the two clubs resumed in 1980 (by which time I'd been supporting City for more than sixteen years) that I genuinely began to realise what the South Wales derby meant.

Swansea didn't really matter to us during my formative years supporting Cardiff City, and the reverse is true now, but there will come a time (possibly quite soon) when we'll start playing each other again and, although it looks unlikely when you compare the two squads now, the history of the fixture says we'll do okay when it happens."

In fairness he's always been pretty generous towards us. Good read

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cardiff supporting Swansea City on 10:06 - Aug 31 with 6535 viewsowainglyndwr

Cardiff supporting Swansea City on 08:26 - Aug 31 by Brynmill_Jack

Just been over there for a read and in the whole and teenagers aside they're fairly magnanimous. Craccking post from The other Bob Wilson:-

"Slightly ashamed to admit I cheered when the jacks scored both their goals, mostly because all of that money has been spent to turn Man United into such a boring side which would send club football in this country backwards if they won a title, but also because Swansea have become a club I admire a lot.

I don't think they are quite as attractive to watch under Monk, but they have some great individuals in their ranks (thought Ayew was brilliant) and this looks to be their best squad so far.

I'm afraid they are everything we weren't when we had our spell in the Premier League. If Vincent Tan could just make some good appointments with a proper knowledge of the game in the football administration and finance departments and let them get on with things, then I believe our chances of getting back there would improve dramatically, but, from what I hear, he's as "hands on" as he ever was.

One other thing, I didn't hear one song from the jacks about us yesterday. One of the reasons I never regard them as our main rivals is that we never sang about them back when I first started following the club, so I didn't have any experience of the Cardiff/Swansea antipathy until a Welsh Cup tie in 1970. However, it was only when league games between the two clubs resumed in 1980 (by which time I'd been supporting City for more than sixteen years) that I genuinely began to realise what the South Wales derby meant.

Swansea didn't really matter to us during my formative years supporting Cardiff City, and the reverse is true now, but there will come a time (possibly quite soon) when we'll start playing each other again and, although it looks unlikely when you compare the two squads now, the history of the fixture says we'll do okay when it happens."

Lets hope it carries on for the Wales games

Supporting our country together that would make one hell of a difference
Cardiff supporting Swansea City on 10:24 - Aug 31 with 6464 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff supporting Swansea City on 08:26 - Aug 31 by Brynmill_Jack

Yeah well we are not known for having massive chips on our shoulders like some people!
Cardiff supporting Swansea City on 12:15 - Aug 31 with 6245 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Cardiff supporting Swansea City on 10:06 - Aug 31 by owainglyndwr

Lets hope it carries on for the Wales games

Supporting our country together that would make one hell of a difference

This
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff supporting Swansea City on 12:17 - Aug 31 with 6238 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Cardiff supporting Swansea City on 10:24 - Aug 31 by ScoobyDoo

Yeah well we are not known for having massive chips on our shoulders like some people!

And their s always one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024