Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Smalling's foul on Cork - worthy of a straight red? 08:59 - Aug 31 with 1127 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I thought so , winced when I saw it happen and though I saw it plain as day on MOTD there was no mention of it from the commentator. Poor from the ref who then yellow carded a couple of far mor innocuous challenges.
Perhaps he thought Fergus was still in the away dugout?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Smalling's foul on Cork - worthy of a straight red? on 09:00 - Aug 31 with 1115 viewsDr_Winston

Also Shaw's stamp on Ayew.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Smalling's foul on Cork - worthy of a straight red? on 09:03 - Aug 31 with 1092 viewsmonmouth

I couldn't believe neither were even penalised, yet Williams was. Big club bollux maybe.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Smalling's foul on Cork - worthy of a straight red? on 09:11 - Aug 31 with 1045 viewsPegojack

Atkinson is a poor ref, letting things go that he shouldn't and penalising trivial offences. I also noticed he allowed Schweinsteiger to hit a shot after he'd blown for a free kick to Swansea, right in front of him too, yet did nothing.

When Shelvey did exactly the same thing in the second half, he booked him. One rule for the rich....
Smalling's foul on Cork - worthy of a straight red? on 09:14 - Aug 31 with 1022 viewsDan_Swan

For the life of me I cannot believe we ended up with the same number of yellow cards. I know that cards are given based on the severity of the fouls themselves but there were some committed by United yesterday that the officials didn't even deem worthy of free kicks when there should have been cards dished out for them!?!?

Possession aside United came out on top on the Fouls Stats 15 compared to our 6!
[Post edited 31 Aug 2015 9:16]

Still following Dr's orders!

Smalling's foul on Cork - worthy of a straight red? on 09:15 - Aug 31 with 1011 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Smalling's foul on Cork - worthy of a straight red? on 09:11 - Aug 31 by Pegojack

Atkinson is a poor ref, letting things go that he shouldn't and penalising trivial offences. I also noticed he allowed Schweinsteiger to hit a shot after he'd blown for a free kick to Swansea, right in front of him too, yet did nothing.

When Shelvey did exactly the same thing in the second half, he booked him. One rule for the rich....

Bang on the money there. Poor old Shelvey's reputation goes before him as always. Fine game from him yesterday and I've slagged siggy off in here countless times but his self sacrifice for the team , running his legs off and harrying the oppo at every turn was just magnificent.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Smalling's foul on Cork - worthy of a straight red? on 09:28 - Aug 31 with 963 viewsScoobyWho

Smalling's foul on Cork - worthy of a straight red? on 09:15 - Aug 31 by Brynmill_Jack

Bang on the money there. Poor old Shelvey's reputation goes before him as always. Fine game from him yesterday and I've slagged siggy off in here countless times but his self sacrifice for the team , running his legs off and harrying the oppo at every turn was just magnificent.

Yes Bryn, Gylfi was magnificent yesterday, his running was outstanding.
I went to the game yesterday then did a shop fit overnight and still now I'm buzzing from the atmosphere yesterday, I'm hardly tired ! And no ..... I am a clean living chap 👍

This journey we are on.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Smalling's foul on Cork - worthy of a straight red? on 10:07 - Aug 31 with 847 viewsJohnw102

Smalling's foul on Cork - worthy of a straight red? on 09:11 - Aug 31 by Pegojack

Perhaps because Swinesticker was on a yellow already, wrong but that does influence refs when it is against "big" teams.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Smalling's foul on Cork - worthy of a straight red? on 10:15 - Aug 31 with 819 viewsbuilthjack

They could/should have had a red and another 3 yellows. Some refs seem frightened to upset the so called big boys.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Smalling's foul on Cork - worthy of a straight red? on 10:20 - Aug 31 with 794 viewsmonmouth

Smalling's foul on Cork - worthy of a straight red? on 10:07 - Aug 31 by Johnw102

Perhaps because Swinesticker was on a yellow already, wrong but that does influence refs when it is against "big" teams.

Nah, if Shelves had just chipped it to the goalie and jogged away he wouldn't have been booked. he dragged it wide, hence 'deliberate timewasting' probably.

No need to look for ghosts; Shaw and Smalling were the guilty escapees yesterday. If our players had committed those tackles you just know there would have been ructions.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024