Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The day after 09:14 - Aug 31 with 1776 viewsdgt73

Thought every player was immense yesterday - special mention for Ayew, Williams, Gomis, but for me Gylfi was outstanding, didn't stop running, closing down. What a day.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

The day after on 09:17 - Aug 31 with 1735 viewsPegojack

Couldn't agree more, Gylfi's workrate was astounding, he was still sprinting across the field to close United down in injury time, having done it all game.

And as for Ash - Captain Fantastic, or what?
[Post edited 31 Aug 2015 9:21]
The day after on 09:20 - Aug 31 with 1723 viewsdgt73

The day after on 09:17 - Aug 31 by Pegojack

Couldn't agree more, Gylfi's workrate was astounding, he was still sprinting across the field to close United down in injury time, having done it all game.

And as for Ash - Captain Fantastic, or what?

Ash's tackle late on, on Rooney, is as good as anything I've seen in a long time.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

The day after on 09:27 - Aug 31 with 1671 viewsCooperman

The day after on 09:20 - Aug 31 by dgt73

Ash's tackle late on, on Rooney, is as good as anything I've seen in a long time.

The more I see it the better it gets. All things considered including the fact it was the 87th minute, we were defending a lead, Rooney had a head start, a ref who might have bottled it, etc etc, puts it up there with the best bits of the season so far.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The day after on 09:33 - Aug 31 with 1650 viewsSwansNZ

It's still match day for me, what a great day it has been.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The day after on 09:36 - Aug 31 with 1630 viewsCooperman

The day after on 09:33 - Aug 31 by SwansNZ

It's still match day for me, what a great day it has been.

You've had a long but satisfying day :-)

The day after on 10:02 - Aug 31 with 1560 viewsItchySphincter

The day after on 09:20 - Aug 31 by dgt73

Awesome tackle, first touch was a toe on the ball, second was to control it, didn't even go to ground, immense footballer. All Rooney could do was cry like a baby.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The day after on 10:07 - Aug 31 with 1542 viewsjazzswan

If Bobby Moore had made the same sort of tackle say against Pele it would be still be played and talked about today and purred over 40 years later! World class performance by Ash.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2015 10:39]
The day after on 10:20 - Aug 31 with 1498 viewsZut_Alors

Thought Gylfi had a very good game.
Login to get fewer ads

The day after on 10:23 - Aug 31 with 1472 viewsOldjack

10/10 Players and fans alike No more needs to be said

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The day after on 10:46 - Aug 31 with 1406 viewsdantheswansman

Gylfi was amazing all game , his energy was spectacular throughout , Ash was simply immense and Ayew and Gomis both brilliant.

infact the entire team were pretty brilliant but i did have a bit of dread when Bartley was brought on as i always expect him to do something stupid .

I can only imagine how many more we could have got if our boy Jeff Montero was fit enough .
The day after on 10:48 - Aug 31 with 1388 viewsperchrockjack

TEAMS of individuals need a leader ,like dogs, they are pack animals.

Ash is without doubt our best and as an example Im struggling to think of a better club pro . For me , beyond criticism.

MATCH SAVING TACKLE.

Ayew LOOKS the part, Gylfi, whilst not in top form busts a gut. Im possible not to love.

Routs though is our only negative and we could do with replacing him as cover as both he and Dyer have now been left behind in standards.

I feel for Tabanou and hope he doesn't get poised off but Taylor is busting a gut

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The day after on 10:54 - Aug 31 with 1366 viewsCooperman

The day after on 10:48 - Aug 31 by perchrockjack

Ash is without doubt our best and as an example Im struggling to think of a better club pro . For me , beyond criticism.

MATCH SAVING TACKLE.

Ayew LOOKS the part, Gylfi, whilst not in top form busts a gut. Im possible not to love.

Routs though is our only negative and we could do with replacing him as cover as both he and Dyer have now been left behind in standards.

I feel for Tabanou and hope he doesn't get poised off but Taylor is busting a gut

Routs, Dyer, Tabanou, et al are now our strength in depth and this is an area that gets stronger each year. Keeping them all happy will keep GM busy.

The day after on 11:01 - Aug 31 with 1328 viewssomersetsimon

The day after on 10:48 - Aug 31 by perchrockjack

MATCH SAVING TACKLE.

I only saw Tabanou play 1/2 a game in the friendly against Deportivo, but it would be interesting to see him play on the left wing or wide midfield if Jeff is out. Completely different player to Routledge, but seems to have a good delivery and, with the defensive experience, you should be able to trust him to track back.
The day after on 11:08 - Aug 31 with 1296 viewsperchrockjack

Indeed.As I say, Rout was a weak link yesterday and his time is gone. TAB looks a player we cant afford to not accommodate and you have a point regarding his possible utility use

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The day after on 11:34 - Aug 31 with 1223 viewsjackportis

What even routlege.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

The day after on 12:01 - Aug 31 with 1150 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Love to see the figures of ground covered by siggy he worked his balls off yesterday .

Ayew was superb .

Gomis looked knakered did work half as much as normal ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The day after on 12:11 - Aug 31 with 1112 viewsUxbridge

A word for Kyle Bartley. I'm not exactly a fan but he totally shut out the walking microphone when he came on ... effectively turned it into a 10 v 10 game which, given their lack of cutting edge, was effectively game over. Well played, and another mark in favour of Monk's tactical choices yesterday.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The day after on 12:55 - Aug 31 with 1060 viewsJackSomething

The day after on 12:11 - Aug 31 by Uxbridge

A word for Kyle Bartley. I'm not exactly a fan but he totally shut out the walking microphone when he came on ... effectively turned it into a 10 v 10 game which, given their lack of cutting edge, was effectively game over. Well played, and another mark in favour of Monk's tactical choices yesterday.

When I saw him on the bench ahead of Amat, I suggested he was there to be brought on if United resorted to their pump it up to Fellaini tactics.

Did his job superbly, matched him in the air and was physical with him, refusing to be bullied.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

The day after on 12:58 - Aug 31 with 1039 viewsWhiterockin

The day after on 12:11 - Aug 31 by Uxbridge

Another example of how Monk is more astute than VDG.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024