Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales 23:38 - Sep 2 with 3977 viewsbuilthjack

Just leaving for Gatwick. Come on Wales. Few beers tomorrow, game, few more beers, few more beers, sleep, home Friday night.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales on 23:57 - Sep 2 with 2908 viewsKilkennyjack

Come on boys bach, you can do it. Cymru Am Byth.

Beware of the Risen People

Wales on 00:26 - Sep 3 with 2887 viewsDyfnant

When did the team fly out? Taylor's been seen in Swansea today

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Wales on 01:10 - Sep 3 with 2846 viewsjackharris

Wales on 00:26 - Sep 3 by Dyfnant

When did the team fly out? Taylor's been seen in Swansea today

They were due to fly out Wednesday afternoon, so it was possible that Taylor might have been spotted!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Wales on 01:30 - Sep 3 with 2829 viewsDyfnant

Wales on 01:10 - Sep 3 by jackharris

They were due to fly out Wednesday afternoon, so it was possible that Taylor might have been spotted!

Good stuff :)

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Wales on 05:57 - Sep 3 with 2747 viewsbuilthjack

Just about to board, quite a few Swans fans going on this trip. Just met a group from Llandovery.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales on 10:52 - Sep 3 with 2578 viewsjackforever

Wales on 05:57 - Sep 3 by builthjack

Just about to board, quite a few Swans fans going on this trip. Just met a group from Llandovery.

They cant be swans fans as theres a thread on anus board showing how only cardiff fans support wales, showing loads of ccfc flags, including one of a dragon killing a swan. #togetherstronger see butt.

Got me thinking though. Cardiff City football club must be unique. More of their fans watch their country than their club. Surely no other club in the world can boast of such support.
Wales on 10:59 - Sep 3 with 2556 viewsWhiterockin

Wales on 10:52 - Sep 3 by jackforever

They cant be swans fans as theres a thread on anus board showing how only cardiff fans support wales, showing loads of ccfc flags, including one of a dragon killing a swan. #togetherstronger see butt.

Got me thinking though. Cardiff City football club must be unique. More of their fans watch their country than their club. Surely no other club in the world can boast of such support.

You often see the flags of lower league teams at away internationals. It gives them the only opportunity to travel around Europe to watch their team.
Wales on 11:49 - Sep 3 with 2491 viewspencoedjack

Strange that Anus is English but watches(?) both England & Wales.

Come on Wales (Ash & Tayls no injuries please).

Enjoy your trip.
Login to get fewer ads

Wales on 12:00 - Sep 3 with 2476 viewsjasper_T

Everyone in Llandovery supports United.
Wales on 12:08 - Sep 3 with 2455 viewsyescomeon

Safe travels to all the fans off to the game, have a cracker, Cymru Am Byth!

Upthecity!

Wales on 12:25 - Sep 3 with 2428 viewsEdmundo

Enjoy, and bring those points back with you.

Cummon Wales

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Wales on 13:12 - Sep 3 with 2368 viewsGB11

Most people called that flag pathetic on the cardiff board.

As that is what it is.

I have no issue with putting cardiff on a flag. As I have no issue with Swansea putting one on theirs.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2015 13:12]
Wales on 13:18 - Sep 3 with 2348 viewsGB11

And I'd imagine that there is a lot less of this 'holier than thou' crap when England go away.

When they take nutters abroad, they don't try and push the blame onto each others fanbases.

And if there is a pitch invasion tonight - You'll blame the cardiff fans. Without a doubt.

As seen on the cardiff board, newport fans, wrexham fans, cardiff fans all together.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2015 13:20]
Wales on 13:25 - Sep 3 with 2316 viewsrealpencoedjack

i see anus has removed the pic that HE put up showing the dragon choking the swan!!
tool!
Wales on 13:27 - Sep 3 with 2311 viewsrealpencoedjack

*scrub that he hasn't removed it!!
even bigger tool!!
Wales on 14:35 - Sep 3 with 2213 viewsdailew

Cyprus - what a dump. Not even cheap.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Wales on 15:47 - Sep 3 with 2135 viewsScoobyWho

Wales on 13:12 - Sep 3 by GB11

Most people called that flag pathetic on the cardiff board.

As that is what it is.

I have no issue with putting cardiff on a flag. As I have no issue with Swansea putting one on theirs.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2015 13:12]

It still makes me shudder wondering how France will pan out. And really, is it fcking worth the hassle.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Wales on 18:58 - Sep 3 with 2004 viewsRancid

Annis Abrahams would love nothing more than to see Cardiff City fans attack and kick the shit out of Swansea fans.He'd never admit it online as it would damage his 'internet Mr.Nice guy' persona but he'd be the first to kick a Jack while he's down.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2015 18:59]
Wales on 19:41 - Sep 3 with 1908 viewsowainglyndwr

Fe Godwn Ni Eto

We will rise again
Wales on 19:44 - Sep 3 with 1900 viewsScoobyWho

Wales on 18:58 - Sep 3 by Rancid

Annis Abrahams would love nothing more than to see Cardiff City fans attack and kick the shit out of Swansea fans.He'd never admit it online as it would damage his 'internet Mr.Nice guy' persona but he'd be the first to kick a Jack while he's down.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2015 18:59]

An old man living a lie.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Wales on 23:46 - Sep 3 with 1728 viewsChief

Just got back to the hotel. Cardiff and gogs everywhere here. Only trouble we've heard of was some pissed up Cardiff amongst themselves in ayia Napa though,they were even singing the Ashley Williams, he's captain of Wales song. #togetherstronger, but i still say club colours and club flags should be banned

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Wales on 02:32 - Sep 4 with 1640 viewsbuilthjack

Just back to our hotel. Happy, over the moon, and an all nighter coming up. Back tomorrow night, which is actually tonight. nNo bed, no sleep. We will be in Cardiff on Sunday to witness our country qualifying for France. Frogs legs and snails next summer. Bye for now you Jack Bastards.

Wales on 08:30 - Sep 4 with 1545 viewsTrundle10

Any swans flags on show?
Wales on 08:42 - Sep 4 with 1523 viewsChief

Wales on 08:30 - Sep 4 by Trundle10

Any swans flags on show?

1 or 2 but completely separate from the rest. Loads of flags for English clubs such as Everton, Liverpool, Tranmere, Stoke. Do these flags usually escape the attentions of Cardiff fans on Wales trips? Seems unusual that Wales's 1 club that is bigger than Barca and their patriotic hoardes leave English clubs fans/flags alone while swans have been known to be targeted

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Wales on 10:16 - Sep 4 with 1446 viewsgetcarter

Wales on 08:42 - Sep 4 by Chief

1 or 2 but completely separate from the rest. Loads of flags for English clubs such as Everton, Liverpool, Tranmere, Stoke. Do these flags usually escape the attentions of Cardiff fans on Wales trips? Seems unusual that Wales's 1 club that is bigger than Barca and their patriotic hoardes leave English clubs fans/flags alone while swans have been known to be targeted

Hope a few discuss issues with Anus in France if he has the bottle to go.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024