Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two 15:39 - Sep 15 with 39831 viewsDarran

Seeing as the other one is a mess and the mods can't be arsed on here these days.

lol
http://www.sunnation.co.uk/corbyn-refuses-to-sing-god-save-the-queen-at-battle-o

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 12:50 - Sep 19 with 1680 viewsLohengrin

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 10:52 - Sep 19 by Highjack

I wasn't aware they even had a cricket team.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:48 - Sep 19 with 1619 viewsDarran

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3241487/Get-town-Jeremy-Corbyn-s-wife-te

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 00:36 - Sep 20 with 1600 viewsUxbridge

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:24 - Sep 18 by londonlisa2001

Genuine question - did you believe John McDonnell was telling the truth last night on QT?

Which question?

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 03:25 - Sep 20 with 1579 viewsGroo

http://news.sky.com/story/1555714/corbyn-quits-anti-war-group-after-queen-poem

Groo does what Groo does best

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 10:07 - Sep 20 with 1554 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:48 - Sep 19 by Darran

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3241487/Get-town-Jeremy-Corbyn-s-wife-te

And so the character assasination by the right wing media goes into overdrive and those chasing a quick buck tell their stories.....
As sure as day follows night.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 10:46 - Sep 20 with 1549 viewsLohengrin

"Control of news is vital. Those we cannot reach by bullet we slay in print."
Leon Trostky

In other words, with a nod to Ecclesiastes..... What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 10:55 - Sep 20 with 1545 viewsDarran

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 10:07 - Sep 20 by Private_Partz

And so the character assasination by the right wing media goes into overdrive and those chasing a quick buck tell their stories.....

Goes into overdrive? You been in a coma Partzy?

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 11:10 - Sep 20 with 1534 viewsblueytheblue

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 10:07 - Sep 20 by Private_Partz

Yet any character assassination by those on the left especially unsourced claims on the internet are of course not as bad ;)

Fact is, like it or not, there's a long list of things now available that bring up serious questions about Corbyn's judgment and character.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Login to get fewer ads

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 11:58 - Sep 20 with 1510 viewsperchrockjack

Clearly, Corbyn is beyond criticism for is supporters.

There is clear irony here.

Left control

Right control.

innit

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 12:02 - Sep 20 with 1509 viewsLord_Bony

It's all a bit of a laf really init la

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 12:03 - Sep 20 with 1507 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 10:55 - Sep 20 by Darran

Goes into overdrive? You been in a coma Partzy?

I think it has got worse since JC won the Leadership. Sorry to disappoint. No coma and all systems functioning normally. ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 12:05 - Sep 20 with 1503 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 11:58 - Sep 20 by perchrockjack

Clearly, Corbyn is beyond criticism for is supporters.

There is clear irony here.

Left control

Right control.

innit

Indeed and one is as bad as the other.

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 12:26 - Sep 20 with 1490 viewsDarran

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 13:58 - Sep 20 with 1454 viewswaynekerr55

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 12:02 - Sep 20 by Lord_Bony

It's all a bit of a laf really init la

Youc an tspeak to Perch liket HAT

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 17:46 - Sep 20 with 1412 viewsacejack3065

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 12:26 - Sep 20 by Darran

Does anyone know what purpose the Sunday Sport serves nowadays?
The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 18:13 - Sep 20 with 1403 viewsperchrockjack

No WayNe , bone is fine.one of me faves

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 18:25 - Sep 20 with 1394 viewsjohnlangy

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:18 - Sep 18 by blueytheblue

Well, Iraq was driven on the insistence Saddam had WMDs, which was the version put forward by Blair et al. I'd not claim the Tories were equally as culpable as Labour on that score.

Regardless, Corbyn has appointed a shadow Chancellor who justified his IRA comment on "helping the peace process", vastly overstating his role and a shadow Education Minister who was jailed for arson. Oh, and appointing his former lurver into an overseas aid role where she can help educate racist Finnish nurses or something... stood by whilst civil service driver hospitalised a BBC cameraman.

It's not really that promising, is it?

As far as I remember, if the Tories had voted against then the war couldn't have happened.

What access they had to the sexed up WMD info I don't know so the measure of culpability is difficult.
The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 19:16 - Sep 20 with 1377 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 18:25 - Sep 20 by johnlangy

As far as I remember, if the Tories had voted against then the war couldn't have happened.

What access they had to the sexed up WMD info I don't know so the measure of culpability is difficult.

Not strictly true. Parliament doesn't have to vote to send troops to war. That power lies with the PM. But at the time Blair staked his authority on having the backing of parliament.

Poll: Tory leader

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 19:21 - Sep 20 with 1372 viewsDarran

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 18:25 - Sep 20 by johnlangy

Did they have any access then I thought it was the lies that Blair stood up and spouted in the Commons.

When the British Prime Minister stands up in the great Constitution that is the House Of Commons and says he's actually seen the evidence it's not difficult to understand why a lot of people believed him.

Just saying.

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 19:23 - Sep 20 with 1369 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 19:21 - Sep 20 by Darran

Did they have any access then I thought it was the lies that Blair stood up and spouted in the Commons.

When the British Prime Minister stands up in the great Constitution that is the House Of Commons and says he's actually seen the evidence it's not difficult to understand why a lot of people believed him.

Just saying.

I wouldn't have mattered if they'd had access or not, although I'd imagine the Tory leadership at the time would have. The evidence itself was falsified and exaggerated so as to encourage support for the invasion.

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 19:25 - Sep 20 with 1363 viewsDarran

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 19:23 - Sep 20 by exiledclaseboy

I wouldn't have mattered if they'd had access or not, although I'd imagine the Tory leadership at the time would have. The evidence itself was falsified and exaggerated so as to encourage support for the invasion.

I'm not disagreeing though I don't believe the Tory leadership saw the evidence because there wasn't any to see.

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 19:27 - Sep 20 with 1362 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 19:25 - Sep 20 by Darran

I'm not disagreeing though I don't believe the Tory leadership saw the evidence because there wasn't any to see.

Well they would have seen the evidence that was available which as I said turned out to be falsified and exaggerated.

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 19:30 - Sep 20 with 1358 viewsDarran

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 19:27 - Sep 20 by exiledclaseboy

Well they would have seen the evidence that was available which as I said turned out to be falsified and exaggerated.

Possibly it might have been all talk though.

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 19:35 - Sep 20 with 1354 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 19:30 - Sep 20 by Darran

Possibly it might have been all talk though.

What might have been all talk?

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 19:43 - Sep 20 with 1345 viewstrampie

English mp's voted for war in Syria, the Celts managed to stop them.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024