Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two 15:39 - Sep 15 with 39847 viewsDarran

Seeing as the other one is a mess and the mods can't be arsed on here these days.

lol
http://www.sunnation.co.uk/corbyn-refuses-to-sing-god-save-the-queen-at-battle-o

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 16:24 - Sep 21 with 1771 viewslondonlisa2001

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 16:18 - Sep 21 by epaul

and getting rid of the HRA

Has anything happened on that today then? I haven't seen anything?

Deeply, deeply disturbing if so.
The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 16:35 - Sep 21 with 1766 viewsUxbridge

Hameron.

That is all.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 16:36 - Sep 21 with 1764 viewslondonlisa2001

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 16:35 - Sep 21 by Uxbridge

Hameron.

That is all.

Hamantha Hameron.
The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 17:26 - Sep 21 with 1749 viewsGroo

A very British coup

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/09/20/jeremy-cobyn-government-military-muti

Groo does what Groo does best

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 17:43 - Sep 21 with 1738 viewsjackonicko

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 16:35 - Sep 21 by Uxbridge

Hameron.

That is all.

I wonder who the un-named party source is who squealed?
The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 18:02 - Sep 21 with 1722 viewslondonlisa2001

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 17:43 - Sep 21 by jackonicko

I wonder who the un-named party source is who squealed?

We need to think who was (a) at Oxford at the same time (b) was a member of the same clubs and (c) would potentially gain career-wise if the current administration was seen as a laughing stock.

Hmmmm
The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 18:43 - Sep 21 with 1697 viewsyescomeon

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 17:26 - Sep 21 by Groo

A very British coup

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/09/20/jeremy-cobyn-government-military-muti

Load of bollocks that is right there.

Upthecity!

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 21:13 - Sep 21 with 1664 viewsblueytheblue

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 18:02 - Sep 21 by londonlisa2001

We need to think who was (a) at Oxford at the same time (b) was a member of the same clubs and (c) would potentially gain career-wise if the current administration was seen as a laughing stock.

Hmmmm

It was James Delingpole, allegedly.

Either way, the co-author pf the book has given a really (non)robust defence of publishing the allegation...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Login to get fewer ads

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 21:26 - Sep 21 with 1659 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 17:26 - Sep 21 by Groo

A very British coup

Where the f*ck was this so called "General" when both Labour and Tories were smashing the armed forces to smithereens and then sending them all on increased numbers of tours of duty in real war zones? And throwing historic regiments on to the scrapheap?

This is totally made up crap from a shameless right wing gutter press , and its the Times! This is how low they've sunk !

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 22:53 - Sep 21 with 1642 viewsblueytheblue

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 21:26 - Sep 21 by Brynmill_Jack

Where the f*ck was this so called "General" when both Labour and Tories were smashing the armed forces to smithereens and then sending them all on increased numbers of tours of duty in real war zones? And throwing historic regiments on to the scrapheap?

This is totally made up crap from a shameless right wing gutter press , and its the Times! This is how low they've sunk !

Seems the left have their knickers in a twist. Nothing the unnamed General says would shock or surprise anyone.

Nowhere is a coup mooted or claimed. States that top level miiitary staff would publicly speak out - hardly a surprise. States that a number would resign - hardly a surprise. Of course it's utterly surprising members of the miiitary would be angered by the IRA arse kissing statements made by those close to Corbyn.

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:19 - Sep 21 with 1630 viewsmonmouth

Way overplaying their hand, ever since he was elected. It is so blatant, transparent and unnecessary it will bite them right on the arse.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:35 - Sep 21 with 1620 viewsUxbridge

I'm really enjoying this! Go Jezza!

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 00:26 - Sep 22 with 1606 viewsacejack3065

At least Dave didn't f**k that pig in the @rse though eh Bluey! Then there really would be trouble.
The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 07:55 - Sep 27 with 1506 viewswaynekerr55

I see news pushing ahead with women only shortlists. Whatever happened to the best people for the role?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 08:48 - Sep 27 with 1495 viewsHumpty

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 22:53 - Sep 21 by blueytheblue

Seems the left have their knickers in a twist. Nothing the unnamed General says would shock or surprise anyone.

Nowhere is a coup mooted or claimed. States that top level miiitary staff would publicly speak out - hardly a surprise. States that a number would resign - hardly a surprise. Of course it's utterly surprising members of the miiitary would be angered by the IRA arse kissing statements made by those close to Corbyn.

It's a pity the General didn't give a rat's arse about the squaddies they sent off to die eh Bluey?

On a mission which everyone with a brain knew was based on lies. Everyone excluding you, the Generals and most of the thick c*nts on Planet Swans.

It's a pity the General wasn't brave enough to speak out then.

The General was brave enough to speak out off record about his concerns about the democratic election of Jeremy Corbyn. But didn't think anything should be said about us sending loads of boys to die in a war we started but couldn't win that would destablise the Middle East for decades.

Your General can stick his views up his arse Bluey. His view is worth f*ck all. A pisshead on the internet knows better than him. That's worrying.
The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 09:40 - Sep 27 with 1481 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 08:48 - Sep 27 by Humpty

It's a pity the General didn't give a rat's arse about the squaddies they sent off to die eh Bluey?

On a mission which everyone with a brain knew was based on lies. Everyone excluding you, the Generals and most of the thick c*nts on Planet Swans.

The General was brave enough to speak out off record about his concerns about the democratic election of Jeremy Corbyn. But didn't think anything should be said about us sending loads of boys to die in a war we started but couldn't win that would destablise the Middle East for decades.

Your General can stick his views up his arse Bluey. His view is worth f*ck all. A pisshead on the internet knows better than him. That's worrying.

Hey, I've greatly reduced my drinking I'll have you know !

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 12:56 - Sep 27 with 1456 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jezza's first conference as leader this week. Could be fun.

Poll: Tory leader

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 14:23 - Sep 27 with 1436 viewsjedijack

I'd hope Channel 4 are lining up a re-run of Black Mirror.
The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 15:34 - Sep 27 with 1415 viewsGroo

20-20 vision after the fact, funny how so many knew after the fact, I know last weeks lottery numbers.

Corbyn's objections were not because he knew anything, he;s simply a pacifist.

He'd not raise a finger if someone threatened to break into his house and rape his family, he'd just weant to talk about it and shake their hands

Groo does what Groo does best

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 16:50 - Sep 27 with 1396 viewsLeonisGod

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 15:34 - Sep 27 by Groo

20-20 vision after the fact, funny how so many knew after the fact, I know last weeks lottery numbers.

He'd not raise a finger if someone threatened to break into his house and rape his family, he'd just weant to talk about it and shake their hands

It's not 20-20 vision though. The only people who are surprised about this are those who don't know their history or who aren't well-read. Power vacuums are nothing new and we've seen countless similar episodes throughout the world. The middle east itself has been royally f*cked by western (and Russian) intervention for decades.

Plenty thought there was no basis for going into Afghanistan in 2001 and then Iraq, including Robin Cook who resigned stating that the invasion was illegal and lacked support. And it did - Labour's ratings dropped sharply as a result.
The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 17:44 - Sep 27 with 1380 viewsblueytheblue

Nice generalisation there.

It's interesting to note your concern was with the "squaddies sent off to die" as opposed to the "innocent Iraqis and Afghans killed".

Also nice to know you believe most people posting here are "thick c*nts". I suppose you should publish a book or something so everyone can learn to be as great as you ;)

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:28 - Sep 27 with 1341 viewsHumpty

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 17:44 - Sep 27 by blueytheblue

Nice generalisation there.

It's interesting to note your concern was with the "squaddies sent off to die" as opposed to the "innocent Iraqis and Afghans killed".

Also nice to know you believe most people posting here are "thick c*nts". I suppose you should publish a book or something so everyone can learn to be as great as you ;)

I'm sure your General doesn't give a rat's arse for the dead Afghans and Iraqis. He should care about the soldiers who died for a lie though. The lie he supported.

Yes Bluey. If you fell for the Iraq lie you are a thick c*nt. If most people on here supported the Iraq war then yes, most people on here are thick c*nts.

If i did write a book Bluey, thick c*nts would scream that I'm a traitor who isn't supporting "our boys".
The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:30 - Sep 27 with 1336 viewsHumpty

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 15:34 - Sep 27 by Groo

No. Plenty of people knew at the time what it was all about. The were outnumbered and outshouted by the thick c*nts though.
The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:46 - Sep 27 with 1327 viewsblueytheblue

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:28 - Sep 27 by Humpty

I'm sure your General doesn't give a rat's arse for the dead Afghans and Iraqis. He should care about the soldiers who died for a lie though. The lie he supported.

Yes Bluey. If you fell for the Iraq lie you are a thick c*nt. If most people on here supported the Iraq war then yes, most people on here are thick c*nts.

If i did write a book Bluey, thick c*nts would scream that I'm a traitor who isn't supporting "our boys".

Well, if you think everybody else is a thick c*unt, maybe the reality is that you're a thick c*nt rather than a visionary?

Here's the thing. I didn't fall for the Iraq lie. Quite a few people didn't but from different perspectives and viewpoints.

With regards to the comments of the unnamed general that seem to be causing your blood pressure to rise, here's the thing. Generals don't examine each and every thing in the world. When asked about Corbyn, who if elected PM wold directly interface with the military, well, duh... funnily enough Corbyn's IRA links, view on Falklands, the people he associates with are pretty relevant.

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 00:17 - Sep 28 with 1306 viewsHumpty

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 23:46 - Sep 27 by blueytheblue

Well, if you think everybody else is a thick c*unt, maybe the reality is that you're a thick c*nt rather than a visionary?

Here's the thing. I didn't fall for the Iraq lie. Quite a few people didn't but from different perspectives and viewpoints.

With regards to the comments of the unnamed general that seem to be causing your blood pressure to rise, here's the thing. Generals don't examine each and every thing in the world. When asked about Corbyn, who if elected PM wold directly interface with the military, well, duh... funnily enough Corbyn's IRA links, view on Falklands, the people he associates with are pretty relevant.

I'm glad you weren't a gullible thick c*nt Bluey. It's good to hear.

It's a shame your General can't say the same, despite having plenty to say for himself.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024