Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two 15:39 - Sep 15 with 39837 viewsDarran

Seeing as the other one is a mess and the mods can't be arsed on here these days.

lol
http://www.sunnation.co.uk/corbyn-refuses-to-sing-god-save-the-queen-at-battle-o

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 08:43 - Sep 28 with 1750 viewsperchrockjack

Thick cXunt or knobhead.

Which is better?

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 16:24 - Sep 28 with 1704 viewsJack_Meoff

This is worth a watch...

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 16:41 - Sep 28 with 1695 viewsblueytheblue

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 00:17 - Sep 28 by Humpty

I'm glad you weren't a gullible thick c*nt Bluey. It's good to hear.

It's a shame your General can't say the same, despite having plenty to say for himself.

I thought the left's view was that it was an unsourced made up claim? Learn something new every day.

Assuming this General existed, try to play devil's advocate. How on earth is he meant to know that the intelligence claim that the action was based upon was invalid? Not speaking out about Iraq, well no-one could ahead of time. Anyone claiming they could is a liar.

As for comments about Corbyn, well, Corbyn's comments and associates are well documented. Ironically far more evidence about that then there turned out to be abut Iraq.

So claiming any General was wrong to not speak out about Iraq so should not have commented about Corbyn is a bit silly tbh.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 16:43 - Sep 28 with 1694 viewsblueytheblue

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 16:24 - Sep 28 by Jack_Meoff

This is worth a watch...

Couldn't be arsed watching 18 minutes of Corbyn, but did he hug someone who invoked the Gas Chambers imagery with regards to benefits cuts in that video?

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 02:22 - Sep 29 with 1645 viewsChrisSCFC

This man is a bigger lunatic than George Galloway.
The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 09:03 - Sep 29 with 1608 viewsperchrockjack

No of us know the details on just how everything will be redistributed but I d suggest those not wealth in any way will see themselves far worse off under this jerk.

We re heading headlong over the cliff

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 09:54 - Sep 29 with 1593 viewsCottsy

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 09:03 - Sep 29 by perchrockjack

No of us know the details on just how everything will be redistributed but I d suggest those not wealth in any way will see themselves far worse off under this jerk.

We re heading headlong over the cliff

How will the poor be worse off?

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 09:55 - Sep 29 with 1592 viewsWarwickHunt

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 02:22 - Sep 29 by ChrisSCFC

This man is a bigger lunatic than George Galloway.

He also wears socks with sandals.
Login to get fewer ads

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 10:02 - Sep 29 with 1586 viewsperchrockjack

If you re gonna reply cotts, at least read exactly what I say.

I ll explain..again

MANY not wealthy will IN MY OPNION be worse off due to the much higher taxes and cost of living that Corbyn will affect.

You cannot say it wont be such. We don't know but how borrowing more and more is going to benefit us beats me. Its also the case many of the supe wealthy wil simply feck off and take their businesses elsewhere losing us even more jobs.

I note McDonnell suggests taking over tata at Redcar which would mean PUBLIC sponsoring an ailing company.

Truly, we face financial Armageddon if this nutter is let loose.

Finally, a nice human touch to have a lady in red get stuck in her wheelchair and have jez free her. Somehow the cynic im me took over that scenario

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 10:30 - Sep 29 with 1578 viewswaynekerr55

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 09:55 - Sep 29 by WarwickHunt

He also wears socks with sandals.

Does he shop in Home Bargains for cheap Badoit?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 10:32 - Sep 29 with 1534 viewsMillJack

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 10:02 - Sep 29 by perchrockjack

I ll explain..again

MANY not wealthy will IN MY OPNION be worse off due to the much higher taxes and cost of living that Corbyn will affect.

You cannot say it wont be such. We don't know but how borrowing more and more is going to benefit us beats me. Its also the case many of the supe wealthy wil simply feck off and take their businesses elsewhere losing us even more jobs.

I note McDonnell suggests taking over tata at Redcar which would mean PUBLIC sponsoring an ailing company.

Finally, a nice human touch to have a lady in red get stuck in her wheelchair and have jez free her. Somehow the cynic im me took over that scenario

You are aware that the national debt has increased by over 50% since the Tories took ever?

Yep, they're doing a stellar job.
The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 12:09 - Sep 29 with 1513 viewsblueytheblue

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 10:32 - Sep 29 by MillJack

You are aware that the national debt has increased by over 50% since the Tories took ever?

Yep, they're doing a stellar job.

Debt in itself isn't always a problem, the question is how serviceable it is.

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 12:36 - Sep 29 with 1498 viewsMillJack

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 12:09 - Sep 29 by blueytheblue

I don't disagree, but in the same period the total national debt has increased to 80% of GDP from, off the top of my head, around 64%. That doesn't strike me as more serviceable.
The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 12:49 - Sep 29 with 1495 viewsWarwickHunt

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 10:30 - Sep 29 by waynekerr55

Does he shop in Home Bargains for cheap Badoit?

Don't think there's one in Islington...
The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 13:23 - Sep 29 with 1480 viewspikeypaul

He reminds me of the old recluse most of us have lived near normally given a nickname by the local kids something like catweazel.
He is totally unelectable with his extreme,unworkable economic views and his obvious hatred for anyone that has done well for themselves.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 13:39 - Sep 29 with 1473 viewsblueytheblue

Corbyn knows he's unelectable hence u-turns on EU, NATO, basically anything.

And let's not mention his mate Zomlot...

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 13:45 - Sep 29 with 1470 viewsperchrockjack

Yes mill Jack I do and if your hero were to be given power it would spiral upwards .

Still, it ll be a fairer society.

Myass

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 14:01 - Sep 29 with 1463 viewsMillJack

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 13:45 - Sep 29 by perchrockjack

Yes mill Jack I do and if your hero were to be given power it would spiral upwards .

Still, it ll be a fairer society.

Myass

My hero? That's the assumption of all assumptions but you crack on.

What I do find interesting is that people keep referring to Mr Corbyn as "unelectable", completely ignoring the fact that he was literally just elected....with the biggest mandate in Labour history no less.

You seem convinced that his policies would lead to greater debt, etc. yet many leading economists disagree - http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/aug/23/jeremy-corbyns-opposition-to-aus I'm assuming you have the stats to back up your claims? Or, alternatively, maybe you just have a deep dislike for him so you're instantly dismissive of his opinions? My bet is that it's the latter.
The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 14:08 - Sep 29 with 1458 viewsperchrockjack

It is because of what you post as regards him.

Unelectable? Again you re wrong. I believe the public are eminently stupid enough to vote this piece of garbage into power.

He ll be on later stating how he loves this country, which would prove just how hypocritical he is.

He is,moon this site, untouchable, a change for the best, a man who will make the poor richer and the rich poorer.

We re off out to cycle the Wirral lanes and contemplate what the future might be.
Either that or check out some dogging sites.

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 14:10 - Sep 29 with 1459 viewsblueytheblue

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 14:01 - Sep 29 by MillJack

My hero? That's the assumption of all assumptions but you crack on.

What I do find interesting is that people keep referring to Mr Corbyn as "unelectable", completely ignoring the fact that he was literally just elected....with the biggest mandate in Labour history no less.

You seem convinced that his policies would lead to greater debt, etc. yet many leading economists disagree - http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/aug/23/jeremy-corbyns-opposition-to-aus I'm assuming you have the stats to back up your claims? Or, alternatively, maybe you just have a deep dislike for him so you're instantly dismissive of his opinions? My bet is that it's the latter.

So because he was elected as Labour leader in a system where the unions still dominate the votes means he's electable in a General Election then, especially one where Labour's own post election survey showed anti-austerity wasn't a vote winner?

The Guardian ( clearly no fans of Corbyn whatsoever ) link doesn't work by the way - 404 Page not found.

Now, can you tell us all how precisely Corbyn's claim to renationalise the railways will work? Given EU rules about state intervention / subsidies, that'll be an interesting one.

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 14:22 - Sep 29 with 1449 viewsUxbridge

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 12:09 - Sep 29 by blueytheblue

Ha, it's like Armchair Blue never went away!!

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 14:24 - Sep 29 with 1446 viewsMillJack

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 14:10 - Sep 29 by blueytheblue

So because he was elected as Labour leader in a system where the unions still dominate the votes means he's electable in a General Election then, especially one where Labour's own post election survey showed anti-austerity wasn't a vote winner?

The Guardian ( clearly no fans of Corbyn whatsoever ) link doesn't work by the way - 404 Page not found.

Now, can you tell us all how precisely Corbyn's claim to renationalise the railways will work? Given EU rules about state intervention / subsidies, that'll be an interesting one.

http://www.cityam.com/222913/ex-mpc-member-danny-david-blanchflower-while-i-don-

The link above should cover it. In regards to your Guardian comment they were simply printing the letter signed by numerous leading economists, it wasn't an article of opinions.

How do describe the increase in membership of the Labour Party to figures higher than those of 1999 when the party was in their pomp?

The fact is, time will tell whether he is electable or not in a General Election and neither of us have the faintest clue at this stage. However, he's clearly got a lot of peoples backs up, including you and Perch, which is fine by me.
The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 14:28 - Sep 29 with 1444 viewsUxbridge

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 10:02 - Sep 29 by perchrockjack

I ll explain..again

The Govt assisting, or taking over, a failing company. That's radical thinking right there. No sane Govt would ever do that.

Anyhoo, I'm looking forward to your new economics book to come out. Should knock that leftie Picketty right off the top of the charts eh

Economics .... pays your money and takes your choice I guess, but some heavy hitters are lining up behind Corbynomics and to just dismiss that is a bit silly.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 14:37 - Sep 29 with 1434 viewsWarwickHunt

Anyone watching the speech?

He really shouldn't try humour...

Looks like he's borrowed his big brother's jacket and hired a chimp to put his tie on for him...
The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 14:40 - Sep 29 with 1433 viewsblueytheblue

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 14:24 - Sep 29 by MillJack

http://www.cityam.com/222913/ex-mpc-member-danny-david-blanchflower-while-i-don-

The link above should cover it. In regards to your Guardian comment they were simply printing the letter signed by numerous leading economists, it wasn't an article of opinions.

How do describe the increase in membership of the Labour Party to figures higher than those of 1999 when the party was in their pomp?

The fact is, time will tell whether he is electable or not in a General Election and neither of us have the faintest clue at this stage. However, he's clearly got a lot of peoples backs up, including you and Perch, which is fine by me.

40 economists wasn't it? I'd dare say you can find numerous backing austerity along with numerous advocating anti-austerity. As for Blanchflower, well, from what I can tell he seems to advocate changes to BoE that could well make it a more political entity removing it's independence.

Increase in membership - hmm well aside from those non-Labourites joining to vote Corbyn I'd well suspect many of the hard left returning to boost their man Corbyn. The same people who left when Labour were actually electable. The same people who had to be purged to make Labour electable.

The only reason he's got my back up is because any government require a strong opposition. That Corbyn doesn't provide given the U turns he's already performed. Can't stand on your principles and then reverse that old truck up...
[Post edited 29 Sep 2015 14:41]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024