Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two 15:39 - Sep 15 with 39829 viewsDarran

Seeing as the other one is a mess and the mods can't be arsed on here these days.

lol
http://www.sunnation.co.uk/corbyn-refuses-to-sing-god-save-the-queen-at-battle-o

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 21:24 - Sep 15 with 1362 viewswaynekerr55

Chap in work said he had a chat to Red Ed on Sunday about his opinion on Jez/Jeez/whateverhisnameis

Said he welcomed the appointment as Labour is a broad church

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 21:31 - Sep 15 with 1351 viewsGroo

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 20:26 - Sep 15 by skippyjack

2.4 billion Christians
1.3 billion Muslims
1.1 billion 'Non' Believers
1 billion Hindu's
394 million Chinese Communists
376 million Buddhists
300 million Ethnic Groups
100 million African Tribe religions
23 million Sikhs
19 million North Korean Communists
15 million Spiritualists
14 million Jews
7 million Baha'i Faith Preachers
4.2 million Jainists
6 million Japanese Communists
4 million Vietnamese Communists
2.6 million Iranian nutters
1 million Pagans
800 thousand Silent Christians
600 thousand Marijuana Rastafarian Pot Heads

You forgot Jediism

Groo does what Groo does best

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 21:38 - Sep 15 with 1339 viewsLeonisGod

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 21:31 - Sep 15 by Groo

You forgot Jediism

And Monkism

Rodgersism used to be quite popular too, but has been losing followers from all quarters recently.
The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 21:52 - Sep 15 with 1332 viewsLohengrin

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 18:54 - Sep 15 by acejack3065

I don't agree with Lohengrin on much but I do find his posts amusing and sometimes enjoyable.

I don't know why but sometimes he reminds me of Rowley Birkin QC when it read his posts.

Those of a more literary bent, Ace, will appreciate I was aiming more for Sir Hereward Birkin than Rowley!

Oh! before I go, Neathjack, this man of "backbone" you seem so taken with; the one who stands up for what he believes in...the arch-republican... you know the one I'm talking about. He's due to kneel and kiss the hand of The Sovereign in a few days as he takes a place as Her Privy Councillor.

If Kafka indited politics.....

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 22:59 - Sep 15 with 1298 viewsacejack3065

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 21:52 - Sep 15 by Lohengrin

Those of a more literary bent, Ace, will appreciate I was aiming more for Sir Hereward Birkin than Rowley!

Oh! before I go, Neathjack, this man of "backbone" you seem so taken with; the one who stands up for what he believes in...the arch-republican... you know the one I'm talking about. He's due to kneel and kiss the hand of The Sovereign in a few days as he takes a place as Her Privy Councillor.

I'll stick with my analogy but it was meant in good, honest jest.
The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 08:25 - Sep 16 with 1242 viewsHumpty

Heh!

I heard about Corbyns terrible slight against the Queen and everyone who fought in the war in the car today. And laughed to myself that if he had sung GSTQ the very same people would be calling him a hypocrite and a phony.

And now here's the proof!

Cheers Loh.
The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 08:34 - Sep 16 with 1235 viewsHumpty

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 08:25 - Sep 16 by Humpty

Heh!

I heard about Corbyns terrible slight against the Queen and everyone who fought in the war in the car today. And laughed to myself that if he had sung GSTQ the very same people would be calling him a hypocrite and a phony.

And now here's the proof!

Cheers Loh.

What Kim Jong Corbyn did yesterday was more than just a slight to the Queen BTW. It was a direct physical assault upon an old lady's face!

And in doing that, he literally almost stole Douglas Baders' tin leg, drew a big cock and balls on it and flung it into a f*cking skip! Who will rid us of this troublesome sandal wearing red c*nt!

Etc, etc, etc. For now until the end of time.
The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 08:39 - Sep 16 with 1225 viewsScoobyWho

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 21:31 - Sep 15 by Groo

You forgot Jediism

Fcking ' Silent Christians '

They must have come in a taxi.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Login to get fewer ads

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 08:41 - Sep 16 with 1223 viewsDarran

Being serious for a minute if the strangest of things should happen and JC was to win the next GE he's going to have to go to the Palace to tell Her Majesty if he's able to form a Government.

How is he going to be able to do that? I know the lefties will say it won't be but it would be spectacularly hypocritical.

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 08:44 - Sep 16 with 1219 viewsHumpty

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 08:41 - Sep 16 by Darran

Being serious for a minute if the strangest of things should happen and JC was to win the next GE he's going to have to go to the Palace to tell Her Majesty if he's able to form a Government.

How is he going to be able to do that? I know the lefties will say it won't be but it would be spectacularly hypocritical.

No it wouldn't. He has to live with the political system we have whether he agrees with it or not. He may not like it but that's neither here nor there.

How childish.
The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 08:48 - Sep 16 with 1217 viewsDarran

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 08:44 - Sep 16 by Humpty

No it wouldn't. He has to live with the political system we have whether he agrees with it or not. He may not like it but that's neither here nor there.

How childish.

He's still going to have to follow the rules that he doesn't believe in though.
Isn't he supposed to have weekly meetings with her too?

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 08:52 - Sep 16 with 1210 viewsHumpty

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 08:48 - Sep 16 by Darran

He's still going to have to follow the rules that he doesn't believe in though.
Isn't he supposed to have weekly meetings with her too?

Yes. He will have to follow rules that he doesn't agree with. So what?

And he will have to meet her. So what?

Criticize his policies all you want Dar. Nothing wrong with that. But this constant dragging up of childish nonsense by the right wing press and people on her is just silly.
The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 10:04 - Sep 16 with 1184 viewsyescomeon

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/12009579_587704018034597_456

Things like this just make his position stronger, the longer it goes on the better he will look.

Upthecity!

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 10:30 - Sep 16 with 1170 viewsmonmouth

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 08:52 - Sep 16 by Humpty

Criticize his policies all you want Dar. Nothing wrong with that. But this constant dragging up of childish nonsense by the right wing press and people on her is just silly.

See, I think it's all the childish garbage that will cement his position and make the whole bandwagon a lot stronger. Whether that would be enough to save his position or elect him is another matter, but given the level of simmering disenchantment that can only get worse as the government with a marginal majority behaves like one with a 100 seat majority and pursues a divisive agenda, I think we could be in for a surprise.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 10:30 - Sep 16 with 1170 viewsDarran

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 10:04 - Sep 16 by yescomeon

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/12009579_587704018034597_456

Things like this just make his position stronger, the longer it goes on the better he will look.

Only to the left.

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 10:46 - Sep 16 with 1158 viewsjackonicko

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 08:52 - Sep 16 by Humpty

It is just as entertaining watching the media trying to react to this.

There was a debate last night on Newsnight about his failure to sing GSTQ. A woman from the Times trying to make out it was a really big deal, but succeeding only in making George Monbiot look sane and sensible arguing the opposite. And George looking sane and sensible is pretty much a first (although I loved his squirrel-cooking feature a few weeks ago on Newsnight).

I don't believe in God, so I don't say the Lords Prayer at church weddings. Or even move my lips to mouth it. It doesn't mean I don't respect the couple getting married in a church. Similarly, why on earth should an avowed republican sing GSTQ (or pretend to by moving his lips, which was one of the Times columnists' ridiculous arguments last night).
The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 10:49 - Sep 16 with 1155 viewsmonmouth

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 10:46 - Sep 16 by jackonicko

It is just as entertaining watching the media trying to react to this.

There was a debate last night on Newsnight about his failure to sing GSTQ. A woman from the Times trying to make out it was a really big deal, but succeeding only in making George Monbiot look sane and sensible arguing the opposite. And George looking sane and sensible is pretty much a first (although I loved his squirrel-cooking feature a few weeks ago on Newsnight).

I don't believe in God, so I don't say the Lords Prayer at church weddings. Or even move my lips to mouth it. It doesn't mean I don't respect the couple getting married in a church. Similarly, why on earth should an avowed republican sing GSTQ (or pretend to by moving his lips, which was one of the Times columnists' ridiculous arguments last night).

They didn't really say he should mime it? Really? Oh wow. This is going to get very amusing.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 10:54 - Sep 16 with 1153 viewsDarran

Currently breaking on Twitter Corbyns driver filled a BBC cameraman in yesterday and he had to be treated in hospital.

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 10:56 - Sep 16 with 1152 viewsNeath_Jack

I'm so taken with? I think you confuse me with someone who pays more than a passing interest in politics. I couldn't give a flying one if he went down on bended knees and proceeded to give the Queen the muffin of her long life then sucked off a corgi. The point still stands that he offers the voters a different choice to the toffs and the racists.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 11:00 - Sep 16 with 1146 viewsDarran

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 10:56 - Sep 16 by Neath_Jack

I'm so taken with? I think you confuse me with someone who pays more than a passing interest in politics. I couldn't give a flying one if he went down on bended knees and proceeded to give the Queen the muffin of her long life then sucked off a corgi. The point still stands that he offers the voters a different choice to the toffs and the racists.

Yeah but you won't be voting for a leftie anyway.

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 11:02 - Sep 16 with 1144 viewsNeath_Jack

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 11:00 - Sep 16 by Darran

Yeah but you won't be voting for a leftie anyway.

Well, i've never voted for one before so i doubt i'll be starting anytime soon.

But having said that, when the time comes to vote, he'll have the same chance with me as all the rest of them.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 11:03 - Sep 16 with 1143 viewsDarran

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 11:02 - Sep 16 by Neath_Jack

Well, i've never voted for one before so i doubt i'll be starting anytime soon.

But having said that, when the time comes to vote, he'll have the same chance with me as all the rest of them.

Yeah right.

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 11:39 - Sep 16 with 1115 viewsNeath_Jack

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 11:03 - Sep 16 by Darran

Yeah right.

Eh? Are you telling me i've made a mistake and have, infact, voted for a lefty before? Don't be silly now.

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 11:44 - Sep 16 with 1110 viewsDarran

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 11:39 - Sep 16 by Neath_Jack

Eh? Are you telling me i've made a mistake and have, infact, voted for a lefty before? Don't be silly now.

Eh no I'm telling you the leftie ain't got the same chance as everyone else when you vote.

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 11:46 - Sep 16 with 1106 viewsNeath_Jack

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 11:44 - Sep 16 by Darran

Eh no I'm telling you the leftie ain't got the same chance as everyone else when you vote.

Go on, i am busy but i'm interested in your reasoning for that anyway.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024