Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If anyone sees this slag around Swansea 22:15 - Sep 15 with 23893 viewsDarran

F*cking knock her out.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/anyone-born-downs-syndrome-should-1

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 20:35 - Sep 20 with 3210 viewsScoobyWho

Hello mate 👍 how are you this evening, still in dreamland ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 20:36 - Sep 20 with 3201 viewsdgt73

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 20:35 - Sep 20 by ScoobyWho

How's the martial arts going ?

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 20:38 - Sep 20 with 3194 viewsdgt73

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 20:35 - Sep 20 by ScoobyWho

Didn't have me on ignore for long did you. PMSL.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 20:44 - Sep 20 with 3187 viewsScoobyWho

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 20:38 - Sep 20 by dgt73

Didn't have me on ignore for long did you. PMSL.

I just love the way you make a cnt of yourself on here, I missed you, your diet of lies and pretence was too good to miss out on 😂 you will be on ignore again soon, so make the most of it, I see you are bombarding me with private messages as well.

From the feedback I've had from numerous posters on here they really do think your a cock, so carry on you 6'1" blonde haired fantasist.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 20:51 - Sep 21 with 3083 viewscwrw

What a car crash of a thread. I'll refrain from f*cking knocking any woman out. A new low for football forums
If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 15:32 - Nov 4 with 2874 viewsGroo

Didn't realise she was in court

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3303457/Star-BBC-reality-TV-Call-Centre-

Groo does what Groo does best

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 16:41 - Nov 4 with 2810 viewscimlajack

Hope she gets 6 months.
If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 17:09 - Nov 4 with 2774 viewsCountyJim

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 15:32 - Nov 4 by Groo

Didn't realise she was in court

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3303457/Star-BBC-reality-TV-Call-Centre-

Darran can't believe people posting on mail site defending her right to free speech

Well here's my free speech you horrible low life scum
Login to get fewer ads

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 18:26 - Nov 4 with 2705 viewsjojaca

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 17:09 - Nov 4 by CountyJim

Darran can't believe people posting on mail site defending her right to free speech

Well here's my free speech you horrible low life scum

You can't send people to jail for voicing his/her opinion even if it is cruel.

Even when you know, you never know?

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 18:43 - Nov 4 with 2686 viewsFlashberryjack

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 16:41 - Nov 4 by cimlajack

Hope she gets 6 months.

6 months ? for being a c*nt ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 19:20 - Nov 4 with 2660 viewsicecoldjack

Is it possible to some sense into her ? Filthy mouth = filthy with everything else .

This post has been edited by an administrator
If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 19:49 - Nov 4 with 2643 viewsRancid

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 22:32 - Sep 15 by jedijack

She did for attention and that's exactly what she's achieved.

Whatever pr1ck from Walesonline that decided this kind of sh1t is newsworthy deserves a bigger kicking than this silly bint.

And as for the so called journalist, describing her as a "star" - Words fail me.

This!! All day long.Should never have gone to print.
If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 20:10 - Nov 4 with 2624 viewscimlajack

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 18:26 - Nov 4 by jojaca

You can't send people to jail for voicing his/her opinion even if it is cruel.

Oh yes you can, under the Malicious Communication Act.
I suppose some could argue that what she wrote was not malicious,but being as she has readily admitted to breaking the law,it won't wash.
Hope she faces the full consequences for her actions,though i doubt it will happen because we are too soft.
If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 20:27 - Nov 4 with 2591 viewsjojaca

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 20:10 - Nov 4 by cimlajack

Oh yes you can, under the Malicious Communication Act.
I suppose some could argue that what she wrote was not malicious,but being as she has readily admitted to breaking the law,it won't wash.
Hope she faces the full consequences for her actions,though i doubt it will happen because we are too soft.

Amazing how many people are willing to give up their right to free speech in order that they dont have to hear or read anything unpleasant. Careful what you wish for people.. this is fairly close to having thought police

Even when you know, you never know?

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 20:41 - Nov 4 with 2577 viewsGowerjack

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 20:27 - Nov 4 by jojaca

Amazing how many people are willing to give up their right to free speech in order that they dont have to hear or read anything unpleasant. Careful what you wish for people.. this is fairly close to having thought police

Yep.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 20:44 - Nov 4 with 2568 viewssully49

I have the honour of being the God father of a beautiful girl, Kirsten, who is so funny and loving who, despite being disabled is living life to the full in her own special way. That vile woman should be shot on sight, but what really disgusts me is that if Kirsten was coloured it would be treated completely different, why? My most sincere apologies to anyone that this sentence offends, but I am in no way any kind of racist, but I couldnt think of other way to make the point.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 00:01 - Nov 5 with 2477 viewsLeonisGod

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 20:44 - Nov 4 by sully49

I have the honour of being the God father of a beautiful girl, Kirsten, who is so funny and loving who, despite being disabled is living life to the full in her own special way. That vile woman should be shot on sight, but what really disgusts me is that if Kirsten was coloured it would be treated completely different, why? My most sincere apologies to anyone that this sentence offends, but I am in no way any kind of racist, but I couldnt think of other way to make the point.

Bizarre
If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 02:02 - Nov 5 with 2452 viewsskippyjack

She'll get charged for being a t*t.. then given 280 hours of community service by helping disabled people..
[Post edited 5 Nov 2015 2:04]

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 12:22 - Nov 7 with 2250 viewsjackrabbit

I'd say she's probably chuffed with the coverage she's generated. There are 5 pictures and a video showing her posing in a pouting, sexy manner. I bet her agent is smiling. Next stop,'The One Show' probably followed by an appearance somewhere else on the celebrity-obsessed BBC. Won't be long before she makes the big time. You don't need any particular talent. There are quite a few celebrities who are just famous for being famous. And it helps if you're not bad looking.
If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 16:44 - Nov 15 with 2102 viewsslate_dk

just stumbled over this
If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 17:20 - Nov 15 with 2077 viewssully49

I have the absolute privilege to be a God parent to my niece, Kirsty, and she so loveable, funny so unaware that she has this awful condition it is unbelievable. Who could wish for more? She doesn't want sympathy, just treat her as you would any other teenager.
This woman is a bigot and should be charged, with there is some obscure law, if there is one?

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 14:39 - Nov 24 with 1949 viewsDarran

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Centre-s-Ursula-Presgrave-given-suspende

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 15:14 - Nov 24 with 1918 viewsLohengrin

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 14:39 - Nov 24 by Darran

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Centre-s-Ursula-Presgrave-given-suspende

"...ordered her to complete a rehabilitation course."

FFS!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 17:59 - Nov 24 with 1847 viewsGowerjack

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 15:14 - Nov 24 by Lohengrin

"...ordered her to complete a rehabilitation course."

FFS!

Go on then Loh I'll bite!

Don't you think a month working with DS kids would do her a power of good?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 18:12 - Nov 24 with 1842 viewsLohengrin

If anyone sees this slag around Swansea on 17:59 - Nov 24 by Gowerjack

Go on then Loh I'll bite!

Don't you think a month working with DS kids would do her a power of good?

That's not what it will be though, Gower. They'll sit the lobotomised bint in a room and have her hectored by some hideously dressed sociologist with hair like a storm-hit hayrick.

...and we'll foot the bastard bill for this nonsense.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2015 20:48]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024