Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Rugby World Cup Thread 06:22 - Sep 17 with 81435 viewsSwansNZ

Will anyone beat the All Blacks? NO
Will Wales get out of the group? YES
Does anyone care? Quite a few.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2015 19:54]

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 00:53 - Oct 4 with 2000 viewslonglostjack

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 00:28 - Oct 4 by sherpajacob

The tarquins and ruperts were braying for a penalty, even a penalty try to england and yellow card for foley.

Without Cole's illegal shoulder charge foley would have made an interception

Penalty to Australia yellow card for 3 white

One of the best moments of the match 😃

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 04:34 - Oct 4 with 1958 viewsSwansNZ

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 07:40 - Oct 4 with 1927 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 23:18 - Oct 3 by WarwickHunt

Just wanted to pick up a few TIPS. CLEARLY.

Sacred BLEU

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 08:04 - Oct 4 with 1906 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 07:40 - Oct 4 by waynekerr55

Sacred BLEU

Bonnet de DOUCHE.
The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 08:30 - Oct 4 with 1887 viewsjack247

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 23:36 - Oct 3 by Brynmill_Jack

Are you sure?

I'll have to check how the bonus point system works again. Fairly confident they will lose their unbeaten record if we beat them though
The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 09:04 - Oct 4 with 1865 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 08:30 - Oct 4 by jack247

I'll have to check how the bonus point system works again. Fairly confident they will lose their unbeaten record if we beat them though

Oh it's a real brain teaser this. I'll have to get my abacus out . Bloody sassenfrassen bonus point system lol

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 09:56 - Oct 4 with 1828 viewsperchrockjack

Most of us living in England will have watched it somewhat reticently sdo as not to offend chums.

I had my hands down my pants near the hand .

Its all about English media arrogance and the cocksucking comments of "greats" like the woodward, wilko,Dallaghlio and Ben Kay axis and quite how inverdale didn't have a coronary in the studio was a surprise.

They were simply found out by a team , resilient ,proud and brave who were no doubt extra motivated seeing the press cuttings.

Clever clever management too from OZ WHO KEPT SCHTUM ALL WEEK

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 09:56 - Oct 4 with 1829 viewssherpajacob

Next four games could be:-

Australia, south africa, new Zealand, Australia

Win that lot and it will be the most deserved world cup in history.

However I would prefer a different route:-

Australia, Japan, Argentina, new Zealand

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 10:30 - Oct 4 with 1805 viewsPegojack

What do you call an Englishman holding the Rugby World Cup?

The Engraver.
The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 11:00 - Oct 4 with 1783 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 08:04 - Oct 4 by WarwickHunt

Bonnet de DOUCHE.

Chateuxneufdu PAPE

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 11:07 - Oct 4 with 1770 viewsmonmouth

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 09:56 - Oct 4 by perchrockjack

Most of us living in England will have watched it somewhat reticently sdo as not to offend chums.

I had my hands down my pants near the hand .

Its all about English media arrogance and the cocksucking comments of "greats" like the woodward, wilko,Dallaghlio and Ben Kay axis and quite how inverdale didn't have a coronary in the studio was a surprise.

They were simply found out by a team , resilient ,proud and brave who were no doubt extra motivated seeing the press cuttings.

Clever clever management too from OZ WHO KEPT SCHTUM ALL WEEK

I think Wilkinson and Kay are excellent pundits that give an unbiased assessment, although Wilko was a bit out of it last night (still thinking as a player actually taking part I reckon). Kay was superb and basically showed Dillydoglallo up for the moronic biased c*nt that he is.

Inverdale and Woodentop are, as you say, complete cocks, and you can add Dawson and the match commentators apart from Butler to that list too.

The Irish are the most biased,ignorant and the biggest cheats by the way. I detest Irish Rugby even more than Rupert Rugby. And they could win it.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2015 11:07]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 11:08 - Oct 4 with 1766 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 00:28 - Oct 4 by sherpajacob

The tarquins and ruperts were braying for a penalty, even a penalty try to england and yellow card for foley.

Without Cole's illegal shoulder charge foley would have made an interception

Penalty to Australia yellow card for 3 white

The worst thing was, when it became clear on the replays that it was a genuine attempt at an interception by Foley (and that Cole had prevented him gathering the ball and a clear run in unopposed for a try) that not one of the pundits had the grace to acknowledge it.

Shameful.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 11:11 - Oct 4 with 1763 viewsraynor94

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 10:30 - Oct 4 by Pegojack

What do you call an Englishman holding the Rugby World Cup?

The Engraver.

Not a good joke seeing as their name is on it and Wales isn't!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 11:23 - Oct 4 with 1754 viewsmonmouth

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 11:11 - Oct 4 by raynor94

Not a good joke seeing as their name is on it and Wales isn't!

I was thinking the same.

Also Enger have all the money and shedloads of players. New coaches that actually have a clue and aren't nepotistic/ground shagging obsessed and they should really be winning every tournament or thereabouts. Below Wales current crop is absolutely nothing. No structure, no pyramid, no production line. Last Saturday could actually be the last throws of Welsh rugby for a generation. That was something to enjoy hugely as is qualifying, but too much hubris is just plain stupid. We've probably won our last game of the tournament anyway (yes, yes I hope I'll still be saying the same when we're in the final).

More important fish to fry today anyway. Swans 2 Spurs 1.

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 12:10 - Oct 4 with 1725 viewsjack247

Slightly off topic, but Nigel Owens really does have a chip on his shoulder about football doesn't he?
The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 12:47 - Oct 4 with 1699 viewsperchrockjack

He might have had it rammed down his throat, but he s got a point

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 13:14 - Oct 4 with 1685 viewsjack247

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 12:47 - Oct 4 by perchrockjack

He might have had it rammed down his throat, but he s got a point

He doesn't really. He is a high profile professional referee. All well and good to have a laugh and a joke with the players, but when he constantly puts football down with his little on pitch quips, he just makes himself look like a bit of a tvvat.

One thing when he isn't mic'd up, but to do it on TV is just a bit pathetic.
The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 13:35 - Oct 4 with 1674 viewsmonmouth

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 13:14 - Oct 4 by jack247

He doesn't really. He is a high profile professional referee. All well and good to have a laugh and a joke with the players, but when he constantly puts football down with his little on pitch quips, he just makes himself look like a bit of a tvvat.

One thing when he isn't mic'd up, but to do it on TV is just a bit pathetic.

He's a self obsessed 'look at me' plank who likes televised monologues of his own voice, makes laws up as he goes along to suit his megalomania and likes to nurture his Irish after dinner circuit gravy train. Less a professional ref, more a total berk. Still better than repeats of Clancy and Lacey mind, or the Saffer chuckle brothers. The laws of rugby are pretty much impossible to referee but the standard of numpty they have make Mike Dean and co look like Solomon and Job.

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 13:55 - Oct 4 with 1662 viewsperchrockjack

His point is about diving cheating in football.

Plenty football referees not shy either.

You're being hard on him.

Come on boys ffs

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 14:11 - Oct 4 with 1653 viewsjack247

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 13:55 - Oct 4 by perchrockjack

His point is about diving cheating in football.

Plenty football referees not shy either.

You're being hard on him.

Come on boys ffs

His point is trying to get a cheap laugh at footballs expense, because he thinks it will ingratiate him with the rugby supporters. I can pretty much guarantee he practices his lines and saves the best ones for when he is on TV.

It's a shame, because he is obviously a world class referee, who commands respect anyway. Having banter with the players can only be a good thing, but leave the petty jibes out of it. It's the sort of thing you expect from ignorant people down the pub who have never played either sport.

I'd say the same about a football referee taking cheap jabs at rugby to make people like him.
The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 14:15 - Oct 4 with 1649 viewsperchrockjack

It's a fair point.

However I know not his motives. You may. I don't know.

However seeing Chelsea and listening to mourinho it's hard not to see his point.

Thanks

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 14:26 - Oct 4 with 1638 viewsjack247

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 14:15 - Oct 4 by perchrockjack

It's a fair point.

However I know not his motives. You may. I don't know.

However seeing Chelsea and listening to mourinho it's hard not to see his point.

Thanks

I don't know his motives and don't deny there are a lot of divers in whingers in football.

Regardless of that, a televised World Cup game is not the place to air his views. He has got enough one liners to stoke his ego and make people laugh without making snidy digs like a bitter ex girlfriend. It's unprofessional and it makes him look like a clown.
The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 15:18 - Oct 4 with 1616 viewssquarebear

Funny how people interpret the same thing so differently. I had no problem with what he said. He'l was quite right to embarrass the guy over that dive.
The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 15:38 - Oct 4 with 1603 viewsorion3016

Be over there now after

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 18:24 - Oct 4 with 1552 viewsNeath_Jack

I've enjoyed this Rugby World cup more than any football world cup I've ever watched, it's been outstanding.

As for Nigel Owens, one of the best referees in the game and his quips with the players are f*cking great. Shame some of the football ref's weren't more like him. People want f*ucking robots these days, reading from some monologue script, same with managers, more managers like Holloway the game needs.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024