Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Rugby World Cup Thread 06:22 - Sep 17 with 81550 viewsSwansNZ

Will anyone beat the All Blacks? NO
Will Wales get out of the group? YES
Does anyone care? Quite a few.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2015 19:54]

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 14:16 - Sep 24 with 1465 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 13:30 - Sep 24 by dickythorpe

I just wonder if this Welsh team selected has "jellied" enough.....(sorry Oldjack).... but I would have liked to have seen Phillips on the bench and Jake Ball.
Young Amos on the wing is another gamble, I feel Cuthbert has the big game experience, despite not playing well lately he is more of a finisher than the youngster.
Its a massive opportunity for Gareth Davies at 9, his discipline is key as he can be over aggressive.

I'd have liked to have seen Phillips on holiday several thousand miles away.
The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 14:57 - Sep 24 with 1452 viewsperchrockjack

Im fearful Halfpenny s absence will cost us here. He s the guy we needed to stick up some points whilst under pressure.

Farrell is a boring sullen pain in the arse but a big game player and kicker just like his pie eating kunt of a father.

Clearly, Wales are going to have to front up and this time actually be brave and move these chunts around.

LADY p obviously expecting a difficult night here ,as all our best Spode and Waterford crystal along with the best Sheffield cutlery , has been removed to higher ground for safety as I get a bit nasty at times like these. Ive been offered to watch the gae at many places with chums but as they re englush ,its a no no and a night for solemn servitude or a pioss sup

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 20:00 - Sep 24 with 1409 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 12:53 - Sep 24 by londonlisa2001

No - every single player had them blacked out completely and (at least I assume this is the case) not every single player wears Adidas boots. Perhaps they do, although that would be very odd!

I think the effect was supposed to be that they were 'all black' !

The All Blacks do all wear the same boots - they have to be adidas, it's part of thier agreement between Adidas and the NZRFU.

Game against Namibia about to start - NZ to crack the 100 point mark?

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 20:13 - Sep 24 with 1401 viewsmonmouth

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 14:16 - Sep 24 by WarwickHunt

I'd have liked to have seen Phillips on holiday several thousand miles away.

Indeed.

With Nipper f*cking Morgan.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 20:14 - Sep 24 with 1400 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 20:00 - Sep 24 by SwansNZ

The All Blacks do all wear the same boots - they have to be adidas, it's part of thier agreement between Adidas and the NZRFU.

Weird.

Still a load of pretentious nonsense though.
The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 20:15 - Sep 24 with 1397 viewslifelong

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 20:00 - Sep 24 by SwansNZ

Watched it for 10 minutes, no point in watching anymore.
The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 21:01 - Sep 24 with 1378 viewsskippyjack

Jonathan Davies and Leigh Halfpenny are massive blows..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 21:05 - Sep 24 with 1371 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 21:01 - Sep 24 by skippyjack

Jonathan Davies and Leigh Halfpenny are massive blows..

Rhys Webb is a bigger blow than either.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2015 21:05]
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 21:56 - Sep 24 with 1344 viewsskippyjack

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 21:05 - Sep 24 by WarwickHunt

Rhys Webb is a bigger blow than either.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2015 21:05]

Forgot about him!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 21:58 - Sep 24 with 1340 viewsSwansNZ

NZ 58 Namibia 14 — bit of a struggle really. Are the top sides just not playing well yet, or are the second tier nations stepping up?

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 21:59 - Sep 24 with 1336 viewsorion3016

The commentator said earlier that Steve Hansen has relations with Wales because he used to be one of graham Henry's assistants

Can't beat a bit of knowledge

Be over there now after

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 22:17 - Sep 24 with 1324 viewsTrundle10

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 21:58 - Sep 24 by SwansNZ

NZ 58 Namibia 14 — bit of a struggle really. Are the top sides just not playing well yet, or are the second tier nations stepping up?

That was shocking. Ref lenient toward the minnows. time running while waiting for subs to come on. Tmo requests when there is no need. Rugby is really boring to watch. The AB's will not win the world cup.
The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 22:18 - Sep 24 with 1323 viewslonglostjack

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 14:57 - Sep 24 by perchrockjack

Im fearful Halfpenny s absence will cost us here. He s the guy we needed to stick up some points whilst under pressure.

Farrell is a boring sullen pain in the arse but a big game player and kicker just like his pie eating kunt of a father.

Clearly, Wales are going to have to front up and this time actually be brave and move these chunts around.

LADY p obviously expecting a difficult night here ,as all our best Spode and Waterford crystal along with the best Sheffield cutlery , has been removed to higher ground for safety as I get a bit nasty at times like these. Ive been offered to watch the gae at many places with chums but as they re englush ,its a no no and a night for solemn servitude or a pioss sup

Exactly - summed up nicely!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 22:38 - Sep 24 with 1308 viewsorion3016

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 22:17 - Sep 24 by Trundle10

That was shocking. Ref lenient toward the minnows. time running while waiting for subs to come on. Tmo requests when there is no need. Rugby is really boring to watch. The AB's will not win the world cup.

It's the AB's World Cup to lose, they are a country mile better than everyone else. Granted they usually struggle in world cups away from home but they are clearly the best team here

Be over there now after

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 22:38 - Sep 24 with 1306 viewsTrundle10

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 22:38 - Sep 24 by orion3016

It's the AB's World Cup to lose, they are a country mile better than everyone else. Granted they usually struggle in world cups away from home but they are clearly the best team here

have you not watched the last two All blacks games?
The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 22:49 - Sep 24 with 1295 viewsmonmouth

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 14:57 - Sep 24 by perchrockjack

Farrell's arse falls out under pressure. He is most certainly not a big game player. Biggar is miles ahead of him and a much better kicker than people are giving credit for. England's selections have given Wales their best possible chance. I still think their carrying power and mauling will do for us, but I'm more hopeful now that if the forwards get their arses in gear, we get no more crippling knocks, and the ref plays fair (big if, with Garces and his history with Gethin), then it's on.

The rest of it's pretty spot on though...I don't think it's a match for champers and canapes with English friends. Last E/W match I watched in a pub in Chepstow ended in a massive brawl. Passions run high in a border town.

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 22:49 - Sep 24 with 1293 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 22:38 - Sep 24 by Trundle10

have you not watched the last two All blacks games?

Have you watched the other games? is any top side playing well? (I did not see the Irish game, but that was only Canada)
[Post edited 24 Sep 2015 22:50]

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 22:53 - Sep 24 with 1286 viewsmonmouth

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 22:49 - Sep 24 by SwansNZ

Have you watched the other games? is any top side playing well? (I did not see the Irish game, but that was only Canada)

New Zealand are better than Ireland. NZ haven't got out of first gear yet and still pretty easily beat a tough bunch of argies. They are strong favourites. I have an inkling for the bloody Saffas though, and Oz always pull big games out. The team I would love to see win it (won't be Wales, not at the races this time) would be France. That would silence both the Rodneys and the Kiwis.

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 22:57 - Sep 24 with 1279 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 22:53 - Sep 24 by monmouth

New Zealand are better than Ireland. NZ haven't got out of first gear yet and still pretty easily beat a tough bunch of argies. They are strong favourites. I have an inkling for the bloody Saffas though, and Oz always pull big games out. The team I would love to see win it (won't be Wales, not at the races this time) would be France. That would silence both the Rodneys and the Kiwis.

As orion said, NZ are country mile better than everyone else, but of course they does not mean they are unbeatable, as they have shown in the past. Big ask for anyone to beat them tho.

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 23:00 - Sep 24 with 1272 viewsskippyjack

France have failed to make it to the semi finals only once in World Cup history..

the frogs like a World Cup

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 07:26 - Sep 25 with 1195 viewsTrundle10

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 22:49 - Sep 24 by SwansNZ

Yes I have. New Zealand are not " a country mile" better than anyone based on previous two games. They laboured to a win over Argentina and were out dogged by a team of dentists and construction workers.
The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 08:34 - Sep 25 with 1174 viewsorion3016

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 07:26 - Sep 25 by Trundle10

Yes I have. New Zealand are not " a country mile" better than anyone based on previous two games. They laboured to a win over Argentina and were out dogged by a team of dentists and construction workers.

Time will tell but if you're watching other teams who are better equipped to win the tournament and playing extremely well. Then you're watching a different world cup to me

Be over there now after

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 09:08 - Sep 25 with 1158 viewsorion3016

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 22:57 - Sep 24 by SwansNZ

As orion said, NZ are country mile better than everyone else, but of course they does not mean they are unbeatable, as they have shown in the past. Big ask for anyone to beat them tho.

Compliments on the avatar. Really neat ☺

Be over there now after

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 09:21 - Sep 25 with 1151 viewsTrundle10

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 08:34 - Sep 25 by orion3016

Time will tell but if you're watching other teams who are better equipped to win the tournament and playing extremely well. Then you're watching a different world cup to me

Time will tell as you say. A country mile better tho????? I fancy Oz personally.
The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 09:34 - Sep 25 with 1142 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Rugby World Cup Thread on 09:08 - Sep 25 by orion3016

Compliments on the avatar. Really neat ☺

Cheers, was time for a change

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024