Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees 10:31 - Oct 3 with 17235 viewsdailew

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Council-homes-set-house-refugees/story-2

Disgusting.

Andrea Lewis, cabinet member for next generation services, said: "You can't help but to be moved and horrified by footage on the news of refugees risking their lives to escape war and persecution for better lives.

What a gullible idiot.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 14:13 - Oct 8 with 1019 viewsUxbridge

Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 14:00 - Oct 8 by perchrockjack

If one reads the posts on here there is plenty of evidence to suggest "open arms" is an aposite description

Only if you read with one eye closed. Although I can't say I have much issue with a handful of Syrian families coming here. 60 over 5 years? Hardly the Irish migration is it.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 17:46 - Oct 8 with 985 viewslondonlisa2001

Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 07:24 - Oct 8 by ItchySphincter

I thought Lisa was meaning Dimi - more by style than belief.

I didn't mean either dgt or dimi as it happens. Another old friend...
Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 17:53 - Oct 8 with 977 viewsdgt73

Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 21:03 - Oct 7 by MillJack

If Dailew and dgt73 aren't the same person I'd be stunned

Not stunned - just fooking thick - I'm dgt73 - I have no other user name only fuking weirdos have various names.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 17:58 - Oct 8 with 968 viewsdgt73

Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 12:19 - Oct 8 by JackSomething

Except for the oft-repeated fact that the houses they intend to use are empty and not wanted by/suitable for anyone on the waiting list.

Quite possibly because they're in an area the people waiting don't want to live in. Not an issue for the refugees I would imagine.

I was wrong earlier, it's not Dimi is it? Hello Parley.

Fact ? What fact - bullshite, i guarantee these houses were not offered to the locals that were on the waiting list. The fact is the council feel the need to be politically correct - even if that means sh-ting on the locals.

Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 18:06 - Oct 8 with 962 viewslondonlisa2001

Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 17:58 - Oct 8 by dgt73

Fact ? What fact - bullshite, i guarantee these houses were not offered to the locals that were on the waiting list. The fact is the council feel the need to be politically correct - even if that means sh-ting on the locals.

The council are not doing anything because they feel the need to be politically correct - the UK has said that it will take up to 20,000 refugees from the camps and they have to put them somewhere.

As a result, every part of the UK will be instructed to allocate a certain number of houses for these refugees according to population, to 'spread them out' and prevent exactly the sort of ghetto that you rail about.

Swansea will have been told how many they are to accept and will plan accordingly. They have two options - one to bleat and moan and accept the refugees allocated, second to put a positive spin on it and accept the refugees allocated.

And as though you give two craps about people on a social housing waiting list.
Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 18:24 - Oct 8 with 953 viewsdgt73

Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 18:06 - Oct 8 by londonlisa2001

The council are not doing anything because they feel the need to be politically correct - the UK has said that it will take up to 20,000 refugees from the camps and they have to put them somewhere.

As a result, every part of the UK will be instructed to allocate a certain number of houses for these refugees according to population, to 'spread them out' and prevent exactly the sort of ghetto that you rail about.

Swansea will have been told how many they are to accept and will plan accordingly. They have two options - one to bleat and moan and accept the refugees allocated, second to put a positive spin on it and accept the refugees allocated.

And as though you give two craps about people on a social housing waiting list.

I care about British people and that's it. Swansea council should tell the uk government to get fuked - Swansea people must come first.

Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 18:35 - Oct 8 with 948 viewslondonlisa2001

Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 18:24 - Oct 8 by dgt73

I care about British people and that's it. Swansea council should tell the uk government to get fuked - Swansea people must come first.

You're pretty stupid aren't you?
Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 18:45 - Oct 8 with 944 viewsdgt73

Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 18:35 - Oct 8 by londonlisa2001

You're pretty stupid aren't you?

Not as stupid as you though.

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 18:50 - Oct 8 with 940 viewslondonlisa2001

Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 18:45 - Oct 8 by dgt73

Not as stupid as you though.

You misunderstood - my question was rhetorical.
Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 18:54 - Oct 8 with 930 viewsdgt73

Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 18:50 - Oct 8 by londonlisa2001

You misunderstood - my question was rhetorical.

So was my post..........

Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 12:17 - Oct 9 with 870 viewsMillJack

Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 17:53 - Oct 8 by dgt73

Not stunned - just fooking thick - I'm dgt73 - I have no other user name only fuking weirdos have various names.

You've got far too much of an ego to have it contained in just the one username.
Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 12:39 - Oct 9 with 859 viewsJackSomething

Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 12:51 - Oct 8 by dailew

If you believe that then you're an even bigger fool, if that were possible.

And I won't bother trying to explain the opportunity costs involved in holding on to assets that you don't need. It's probably far too complex for you. I'll try and find an emotive video that explains it for you.

[Post edited 8 Oct 2015 12:56]

I doubt you could explain the alphabet to my infant son.

I do owe you an apology though. I didn't mean to call you Parley in my last post, I meant Shaky. Always gives me a laugh that banned individuals feel the need to return at a later date under a new username. Is this place that addictive to you?

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 12:41 - Oct 9 with 859 viewsUxbridge

Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 12:39 - Oct 9 by JackSomething

I do owe you an apology though. I didn't mean to call you Parley in my last post, I meant Shaky. Always gives me a laugh that banned individuals feel the need to return at a later date under a new username. Is this place that addictive to you?

I'm often wrong but I don't think it's Shaky. Not enough condescention, little evidence of Googling. Ah, maybe that's it, Shaky 2.0 went for a stripped down, more authentic experience by not pretending to be an expert on absolutely everything.

Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 12:54 - Oct 9 with 849 viewsJackSomething

Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 12:41 - Oct 9 by Uxbridge

I'm often wrong but I don't think it's Shaky. Not enough condescention, little evidence of Googling. Ah, maybe that's it, Shaky 2.0 went for a stripped down, more authentic experience by not pretending to be an expert on absolutely everything.

The last post sounded like a hasty bit of Googling in an attempt to sound knowledgeable about a particular subject. Reminded me a lot of Shaky of the Bailey.

I'm terrible at keeping track of who's who though, as evidenced by my forgetting that Parley and Dimi were the same person.

Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 13:04 - Oct 9 with 844 viewsUxbridge

Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 12:54 - Oct 9 by JackSomething

The last post sounded like a hasty bit of Googling in an attempt to sound knowledgeable about a particular subject. Reminded me a lot of Shaky of the Bailey.

I'm terrible at keeping track of who's who though, as evidenced by my forgetting that Parley and Dimi were the same person.

Oh I'm useless, I never know. Or care, in fairness.

You might be right. Standards are slipping though if true. I'm disappointed.

Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 14:53 - Oct 9 with 820 viewslondonlisa2001

Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 12:39 - Oct 9 by JackSomething

That's who I was referring to as well.
Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 15:00 - Oct 9 with 813 viewsdailew

True enough. Doubt anybody could if he's as thick as you.

Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 15:18 - Oct 9 with 796 viewslondonlisa2001

Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 15:00 - Oct 9 by dailew

Fair play, it does take a certain type of arrogance to call someone thick when a few posts earlier on the same thread, you've called the German Chancellor Angela Merkin
Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 15:31 - Oct 9 with 788 viewsdailew

Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 15:18 - Oct 9 by londonlisa2001

Fair play, it does take a certain type of arrogance to call someone thick when a few posts earlier on the same thread, you've called the German Chancellor Angela Merkin

You do realise I deliberately replaced someone's name I didn't like with a pejorative term?

Only an idiot wouldn't realise what I was doing.

This may help you. But I doubt it.

Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 15:44 - Oct 9 with 776 viewslondonlisa2001

Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 15:31 - Oct 9 by dailew

You do realise I deliberately replaced someone's name I didn't like with a pejorative term?

Only an idiot wouldn't realise what I was doing.

This may help you. But I doubt it.

I know what it is you complete fool hence why I said 'you've called the German Chancellor Angela Merkin' rather than 'you think her name is Angela Merkin'.

Your post just indicated extreme stupidity for thinking such puerile childishness is either clever or funny.
Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 15:50 - Oct 9 with 741 viewsdailew

Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 15:44 - Oct 9 by londonlisa2001

I know what it is you complete fool hence why I said 'you've called the German Chancellor Angela Merkin' rather than 'you think her name is Angela Merkin'.

Your post just indicated extreme stupidity for thinking such puerile childishness is either clever or funny.

Yeah, that''ll be it.

At least you know what pejorative means now as well.

Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 15:53 - Oct 9 with 731 viewsJackSomething

Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 15:00 - Oct 9 by dailew

Strangely enough, he turned round to me earlier and said that the word on the playground is that this dailew character is a right thick t*at...

Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 15:55 - Oct 9 with 727 viewsdailew

You finally got something right about me. I'm not a special needs teacher.

Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 16:02 - Oct 9 with 719 viewslondonlisa2001

Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 15:50 - Oct 9 by dailew

Yeah, that''ll be it.

At least you know what pejorative means now as well.

oh whatever you'd like to believe if it makes you feel less small.

By the way - it was Viz that started it some years ago rather than some unfunny 'ooh, aren't I clever' comedian in the past few weeks.
Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 17:35 - Oct 9 with 691 viewsJack_Meoff

Swansea Council urgently making homes available for Syrian refugees on 15:55 - Oct 9 by dailew

You finally got something right about me. I'm not a special needs teacher.

That's f*cking BANG out of order, you need help

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024