Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hospitality Tickets 18:24 - Oct 4 with 1438 viewsWrexhamJones

Wrexham fan here in peace. Well done on the point today, listened on the radio it sounded like a cracking game to watch.

Anyway, at a charity event last night I paid £600 for 4 hospitality tickets for the Bournemouth game in November. I was just wondering how much roughly do these sell for and if I manage to sell them face value how much I'd be looking at losing?! Thanks in advance for any help.
Hospitality Tickets on 19:08 - Oct 4 with 1382 viewsJackfath

£35 each.

You've been mugged son.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Hospitality Tickets on 19:33 - Oct 4 with 1356 viewsHighjack

Why do fans from other clubs always come in peace?

It would be far more exciting if they came on here in full war paint threatening to pillage our City and rape our women.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Hospitality Tickets on 19:37 - Oct 4 with 1343 viewsTreforys_Jack

Hospitality Tickets on 19:08 - Oct 4 by Jackfath

£35 each.

You've been mugged son.

Clue was in the post," charity event".
Hospitality Tickets on 19:39 - Oct 4 with 1330 viewsGeoffThom

You should use them mate might sway you to follow us instead of being a typical north walian and follow Liverpool/ Wrexham fans you must be glad Rogers has gone
Hospitality Tickets on 19:43 - Oct 4 with 1319 viewsWrexhamJones

Hospitality Tickets on 19:39 - Oct 4 by GeoffThom

You should use them mate might sway you to follow us instead of being a typical north walian and follow Liverpool/ Wrexham fans you must be glad Rogers has gone

I'm from Carmarthen mate. Been following Wrexham since 1992.
Hospitality Tickets on 19:44 - Oct 4 with 1314 viewsWxmJax

Does it include a meal in The Gower Suite ? Think they're at least £85 each, I won two for the Everton match last season, it was ok, good seats, meal before match (we sat next table to the ref) well looked after. PM me and I'll tell you the best route to get down there and where to park, etc.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Hospitality Tickets on 19:45 - Oct 4 with 1304 viewsWrexhamJones

Hospitality Tickets on 19:08 - Oct 4 by Jackfath

£35 each.

You've been mugged son.

Surely worth more than £35?!! I pay £20 to watch bloody non-league football!! Ah well if I don't sell them I'll just enjoy the day and at least the money has gone to a good cause.
Hospitality Tickets on 22:14 - Oct 4 with 1165 viewsWrexhamJones

Hospitality Tickets on 19:45 - Oct 4 by WrexhamJones

Surely worth more than £35?!! I pay £20 to watch bloody non-league football!! Ah well if I don't sell them I'll just enjoy the day and at least the money has gone to a good cause.

I'll find out what face value is and if anyone wants them for that price then let me know. Could be a decent birthday gift for someone.
Login to get fewer ads

Hospitality Tickets on 12:20 - Oct 5 with 1004 viewsDewi1jack

Hospitality Tickets on 19:45 - Oct 4 by WrexhamJones

Use them mate is the best idea.
Reasonable food.
The chance to actually watch a team play football, rather than that dross you watch week in week out
The chance to mingle with socialite type fully educated Jacks, rather than the North Walian knuckle draggers
You can't knock it back mun.

PS.
Well done to you for what ever charity benefited from your generosity

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Hospitality Tickets on 12:41 - Oct 5 with 976 viewsbuilthjack

What hospitality package did you buy?.
We did it last season for a game and it was £99 plus vat per person, so if you bought the same package you have got £480 worth.
Ours included a 3 course meal, programmes, ex player mingling between tables, quality bucket type seats outside the suite, a pay bar but they chucked in a bottle of wine for the 4 of us.
Well worth it as a one off treat.
Check what package you bought. You might get about £300 for it if someone fancies doing it. Normal tickets for the Bournmouth game are £35.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Hospitality Tickets on 12:55 - Oct 9 with 731 viewsDevz00

They start at £125 per person so I don't think you've paid too much over the odds anyway.

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/buy-the-perfect-swans-gift-this-christma

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024