Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Serving Police Officers 12:36 - Oct 5 with 4598 viewsperchrockjack

We lost one of our own today after a burglary ,car pursuit and then saw the officer run over at speed.

THE PRICE YOU PAY FOR THE LIFE YOU CHOOSE..

Take extra care always and remember the public ,GENERALLY, appreciate what you do

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

FAO Serving Police Officers on 23:36 - Oct 5 with 1677 viewsLord_Bony

RIP.
justice shall prevail.

God help them in jail...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

FAO Serving Police Officers on 00:18 - Oct 6 with 1650 viewsPacemaker

FAO Serving Police Officers on 23:36 - Oct 5 by Lord_Bony

RIP.
justice shall prevail.

God help them in jail...

They will probably be feted as some sort of hero in jail. A lot of people will not give a hoot about this incident.

It will take a fair bit of luck and forensic evidence to turn up culprits, proving who was driving will be difficult and no doubt all identified will claim to be a passenger having been picked up by a stranger whilst hitch hiking, they ran off after the incident due to fear of police.

Unless the police have cctv or video from pursuit car to show vehicle was deliberately driven down central reservation from carriageway it will be argued as death by reckless driving or manslaughter. Proving murder on the circumstances disclosed to date will be very difficult.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

FAO Serving Police Officers on 15:16 - Oct 6 with 1574 viewsLord_Bony

Update.

Two men have just been arrested in relation to the above incident.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

FAO Serving Police Officers on 15:20 - Oct 6 with 1568 viewsDarran

FAO Serving Police Officers on 15:16 - Oct 6 by Lord_Bony

Update.

Two men have just been arrested in relation to the above incident.

Kill em.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO Serving Police Officers on 17:56 - Oct 6 with 1525 viewsperchrockjack

I m pleased , however they will have good legal representation to ensure they avoid a murder sentence and they will be looking at the "didn't mean to harm -just panicked -route.

They are innocent of course until found otherwise//

The first 48 hrs after a murder are so important.

FAO Serving Police Officers on 10:39 - Oct 7 with 1468 viewslifelong

Harrowing scenes from the site of the incident this morning as the family of the Officer attend there.
Is there really a need for the likes of Sky News to be broadcasting close up live footage of the Officer's wife and two young children?
FAO Serving Police Officers on 10:42 - Oct 7 with 1465 viewsDarran

FAO Serving Police Officers on 10:39 - Oct 7 by lifelong

Harrowing scenes from the site of the incident this morning as the family of the Officer attend there.
Is there really a need for the likes of Sky News to be broadcasting close up live footage of the Officer's wife and two young children?

I've said it before Rog,it's impossible to more sensationalise some stories but Sky News can always manage it.

FAO Serving Police Officers on 11:14 - Oct 7 with 1452 viewsexiledclaseboy

FAO Serving Police Officers on 10:42 - Oct 7 by Darran

I've said it before Rog,it's impossible to more sensationalise some stories but Sky News can always manage it.

They've just had a live report on BBC Radio 5 there too. Seemed unnecessary and obtrusive. Unless of course the family had invited the media to highlight further this awful crime.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

FAO Serving Police Officers on 11:16 - Oct 7 with 1449 viewsperchrockjack

It was on BBC 2 . FAMILY have allowed cameras there but Im not comfortable at all watching that. Its a purely personal tragedy and it should remain that .

However, some ,and Ive personal experience of this kind of stuff, see it as a way of teling the shytes to fook off and you wont ever beat decent folk going about their business.

Special word for an old colleague of mine Sir Jon Murph, who has Chief Con has shown he s real bobbie`s bobbie and he ll ensure the family is well looked after for life.

Times like these ,we give and give again.

FAO Serving Police Officers on 22:11 - Oct 7 with 1394 viewsepaul

18 year old charged with murder, if guilty lock him up and throw away the key. Awful what happened to someone carrying out the job they loved condolences to the family

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

FAO Serving Police Officers on 22:13 - Oct 7 with 1389 viewsperchrockjack

I ve been made aware of several arrests as regarding assisting an offender.

It sure the evidence will be compelling.

Hopefully, a wise courageous jury and a judge with balls will see justice

FAO Serving Police Officers on 22:18 - Oct 7 with 1387 viewsTreforys_Jack

FAO Serving Police Officers on 22:11 - Oct 7 by epaul

18 year old charged with murder, if guilty lock him up and throw away the key. Awful what happened to someone carrying out the job they loved condolences to the family

You can't generalise too much but there is certainly a large proportion of teenagers with very little respect for anyone or anything. Its a reality check when you think what 16, 17 and 18 year olds were doing 75 and 100 years ago.

RIP and Sincere condolences to the family.
FAO Serving Police Officers on 22:22 - Oct 7 with 1383 viewsperchrockjack

FAO Serving Police Officers on 22:18 - Oct 7 by Treforys_Jack

You can't generalise too much but there is certainly a large proportion of teenagers with very little respect for anyone or anything. Its a reality check when you think what 16, 17 and 18 year olds were doing 75 and 100 years ago.

RIP and Sincere condolences to the family.

Very true tremor us but thus isn't lack of respect.

It's someone seeing someone literally in their way of getting away with a burglary, and not a big one at that.

It's the utter futility of itv.

If caught, he could well have had a suspended sentence or a short gaol term.

I'm certain he won't give a feck.

FAO Serving Police Officers on 14:16 - Oct 8 with 1267 viewsProfessor

In fairness to the OP by jackharris he does say at 50 after 30 years service. 30 years in the police or military is a long term to be exposed to the risks. Policing is not poorly paid nor is the pension a pittance, but (and this is key) is a fair part of the renumeration these people receive for dealing with things we would not want to. They are not ripping anyone off it is their well-earned money and the opportunity to enjoy a deserved retirement.

Rich-please give PC Phillip's family every respect in my name as you will in yours. This family are an example to us all whatever your political or personal views are.
FAO Serving Police Officers on 14:26 - Oct 8 with 1259 viewsperchrockjack

Thanks PAUL, I WILL.

Its a sad time and this pension dig has got me real angry and sick to my stocmach that people think like this.

Frankly, career criminals have no more contempt for police than some regarded as "decent".

I never had one career criminal comment about police pensions and most of them had theirs in property in Spain and as God is my witness, when I was playing the stock market, I had a very detailed conversation at a Liverpool Bridewell (holding cell) over investing in Emerging markets with a very professional Drug Baron whilst he was awaiting my decision about giving him Bail or keeping him I/C for court. He reckoned police pensions weren't that good.

He actually gave me good advice as he said, "This is where I invest for my kids and pension".

He died 12 months later, shot by another gang member.

FAO Serving Police Officers on 14:34 - Oct 8 with 1101 viewsProfessor

FAO Serving Police Officers on 14:26 - Oct 8 by perchrockjack

Thanks PAUL, I WILL.

Its a sad time and this pension dig has got me real angry and sick to my stocmach that people think like this.

Frankly, career criminals have no more contempt for police than some regarded as "decent".

I never had one career criminal comment about police pensions and most of them had theirs in property in Spain and as God is my witness, when I was playing the stock market, I had a very detailed conversation at a Liverpool Bridewell (holding cell) over investing in Emerging markets with a very professional Drug Baron whilst he was awaiting my decision about giving him Bail or keeping him I/C for court. He reckoned police pensions weren't that good.

He actually gave me good advice as he said, "This is where I invest for my kids and pension".

He died 12 months later, shot by another gang member.

It is a sad time and people from all over Wirral have been affected by this- even us down here covered by Cheshire Constabulary.

No public service pension is as good as is commonly made out. Ours has just changed from final salary (thankfully I have 25 years in this and in the top scale as it ends) to a less favourable average earnings-this wil hit newbies by about a third. The treatment of the police by the current government is shocking. Coppers do things wrong, so do we all but this was decent hard working family man killed doing his job through no fault of his own.
FAO Serving Police Officers on 15:21 - Oct 8 with 1066 viewsDarran

Filth, utter filth.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3264131/Teenager-18-charged-murder-PC-Da

FAO Serving Police Officers on 18:22 - Oct 8 with 997 viewsTreforys_Jack

FAO Serving Police Officers on 15:21 - Oct 8 by Darran

Filth, utter filth.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3264131/Teenager-18-charged-murder-PC-Da

Indeed
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024