Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards 21:32 - Oct 5 with 10760 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Be sure to give a little love to Phil and Planet Swans here!

http://www.footballbloggingawards.co.uk/about/categories/best-football-forum/

Also, somebody please link this over at Jackarmy.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2015 23:10]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 08:33 - Oct 6 with 3774 viewsDevz00

Done!

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 11:40 - Oct 6 with 3730 viewstomdickharry

Done
Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 12:28 - Oct 6 with 3714 viewsDarran

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/40677

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 14:32 - Oct 6 with 3675 viewsChrisSCFC

Done...
Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 16:09 - Oct 6 with 3653 viewssully49

Done..

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 16:10 - Oct 6 with 3653 viewscimlajack

Done
Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 17:49 - Oct 6 with 3630 viewsHighjack

Jesus Christ I hope the judges don't actually read this site in any detail.

All on your best behaviour lads.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 18:15 - Oct 7 with 3490 viewsDarran

Keep voting please.

Login to get fewer ads

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 19:15 - Oct 8 with 3342 viewsGowerjack

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 18:15 - Oct 7 by Darran

Keep voting please.

Why though Pross?

Is this place really any good nowadays?

Discuss.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 21:18 - Oct 8 with 3324 viewsmorningstar

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 19:15 - Oct 8 by Gowerjack

Why though Pross?

Is this place really any good nowadays?

Discuss.

In fairness you have got a point. For a premier league clubs football forum it is kinda poor these days. And it's quite ironic that Darran is asking for people to keep voting when the latest thread he started on here was about some sort of Putin/P Sumbler butt plug which got deleted!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 21:29 - Oct 8 with 3317 viewsDarran

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 21:18 - Oct 8 by morningstar

In fairness you have got a point. For a premier league clubs football forum it is kinda poor these days. And it's quite ironic that Darran is asking for people to keep voting when the latest thread he started on here was about some sort of Putin/P Sumbler butt plug which got deleted!

It didn't get deleted.
Why would it get deleted this is not North Korea like other Swans forums.

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 22:05 - Oct 8 with 3302 viewsmorningstar

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 21:29 - Oct 8 by Darran

It didn't get deleted.
Why would it get deleted this is not North Korea like other Swans forums.

Oh sorry Dar, i thought it was. Please accept my apologies and provide a link to it as i can't seem too find it?

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 06:26 - Oct 9 with 3260 viewsGowerjack

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 21:18 - Oct 8 by morningstar

Yep

There are a few quality posters on here but I'd have to say that this place is living on past glories at he moment...

Plastic since 1974

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 23:28 - Oct 9 with 3118 viewsDarran

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 06:26 - Oct 9 by Gowerjack

Yep

There are a few quality posters on here but I'd have to say that this place is living on past glories at he moment...

Yeah posters ain't what they used to be and here's a prime example.
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/155711/is-londonlisa-rea

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 08:35 - Oct 10 with 3067 viewsGowerjack

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 23:28 - Oct 9 by Darran

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/155711/is-londonlisa-rea

Or the Putin buttplug thread....

Plastic since 1974

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 10:09 - Oct 10 with 3038 viewsdantheswansman

Best football forum hahahaha . It certainly is not that .
Besides some of the content , the sits is often slower than a sloth on Valium.

Think i will vote for the Cardiff city forum , As although i hate them with a passion , I get huge laughs over there and the site is fast all the time . (well every-time i visit there )
Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 10:39 - Oct 10 with 3028 viewsHighjack

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 10:09 - Oct 10 by dantheswansman

Best football forum hahahaha . It certainly is not that .
Besides some of the content , the sits is often slower than a sloth on Valium.

Think i will vote for the Cardiff city forum , As although i hate them with a passion , I get huge laughs over there and the site is fast all the time . (well every-time i visit there )

That's because there's no fu cker on there apart from Anus and Carl with their multiple usernames agreeing with what they've just posted themselves.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 11:03 - Oct 10 with 3019 viewsDarran

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 08:35 - Oct 10 by Gowerjack

Or the Putin buttplug thread....

Yeah fair point but in my opinion it started going downhill in April 2014 when people didn't have any faith in our board/club/manager.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/108539/if-we-appoint-gar

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 11:56 - Oct 10 with 2996 viewsmorningstar

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 23:28 - Oct 9 by Darran

And the attitude you display here Dar is one of the main reasons this site is in decline. Where has the fun gone? Because that's all is meant by that thread. It's a shame you can't see that, it really is!
[Post edited 10 Oct 2015 12:01]

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 12:03 - Oct 10 with 2987 viewsDarran

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 11:56 - Oct 10 by morningstar

And the attitude you display here Dar is one of the main reasons this site is in decline. Where has the fun gone? Because that's all is meant by that thread. It's a shame you can't see that, it really is!
[Post edited 10 Oct 2015 12:01]

Yeah I do apologise Gar my mistake none of the Monk haters meant it in that thread how dull must I be not to have seen that eh?

Oh and are you really blaming me for the lack of fun? Your brain really is pickled isn't it!

F*cking hell.

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 12:13 - Oct 10 with 2982 viewsDafyddHuw

I'lll vote for PS when the sortware gets sorted, when we can quote parts of posts, when very popular threads are just as easy to read as others and when I don't have to go and make nyself a cuppa whilst waiting for the server to respond.

None of which will alter the quality of the posts of course.
Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 12:36 - Oct 10 with 2973 viewsmorningstar

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 12:03 - Oct 10 by Darran

Yeah I do apologise Gar my mistake none of the Monk haters meant it in that thread how dull must I be not to have seen that eh?

Oh and are you really blaming me for the lack of fun? Your brain really is pickled isn't it!

F*cking hell.

I posted a reply to the link you put up about my 'Lisa ' thread not Gowerjacks Monk thread. And no I'm not blaming you Dar, it seems most people seem to be on the defensive on here all the time instead of just having a good crack and being able to post your views and opinions without fear of ridicule. So saying my brain is pickled and stating I'm not the poster I used to be don't quite go together as my brain has always been pickled as you should well know!

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 12:54 - Oct 10 with 2954 viewsGowerjack

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 11:03 - Oct 10 by Darran

Yeah fair point but in my opinion it started going downhill in April 2014 when people didn't have any faith in our board/club/manager.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/108539/if-we-appoint-gar

Nonsense Pross.

Football & by extension this forum is all about opinions.

I'm extremely happy that I was wrong about GM but I can't see what bearing that thread has on the current moribund state of this messageboard.

Please elucidate.

Plastic since 1974

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 14:10 - Oct 10 with 2929 viewsHumpty

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 06:26 - Oct 9 by Gowerjack

Yep

Let's face it. It's dying on it's arse at the moment isn't it?
Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 15:51 - Oct 10 with 2904 viewsNeath_Jack

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 14:10 - Oct 10 by Humpty

Let's face it. It's dying on it's arse at the moment isn't it?

It died a long time ago in fairness.

People have to be pretty bored to come on here these days.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024