Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards 21:32 - Oct 5 with 10761 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Be sure to give a little love to Phil and Planet Swans here!

http://www.footballbloggingawards.co.uk/about/categories/best-football-forum/

Also, somebody please link this over at Jackarmy.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2015 23:10]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 16:49 - Oct 10 with 1239 viewsDarran

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 15:51 - Oct 10 by Neath_Jack

It died a long time ago in fairness.

People have to be pretty bored to come on here these days.

Bored are you?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 20:07 - Oct 10 with 1187 viewsItchySphincter

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 15:51 - Oct 10 by Neath_Jack

It died a long time ago in fairness.

People have to be pretty bored to come on here these days.

All the mum's net crew moaning about cliques or Fath or taking offense to the sort of thing they wouldn't bat an eyelid at in the pub have finally get their wish.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 20:24 - Oct 10 with 1176 viewsDarran

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 20:07 - Oct 10 by ItchySphincter

All the mum's net crew moaning about cliques or Fath or taking offense to the sort of thing they wouldn't bat an eyelid at in the pub have finally get their wish.

Neathies tne Chairwoman of the mumsnet moaning crew.

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 20:31 - Oct 10 with 1170 viewsmorningstar

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 20:07 - Oct 10 by ItchySphincter

Who has mentioned 'Fath' or 'cliques'? Obviously that's in the back of your mind!

But hey! Can you give a reason why a fans website was far busier when we were in lge2 to what it is now when we are an established Premier league club?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 20:34 - Oct 10 with 1166 viewsDarran

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 20:31 - Oct 10 by morningstar

Who has mentioned 'Fath' or 'cliques'? Obviously that's in the back of your mind!

But hey! Can you give a reason why a fans website was far busier when we were in lge2 to what it is now when we are an established Premier league club?

He mentioned them you dozey tw*t.

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 20:42 - Oct 10 with 1153 viewsmorningstar

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 20:34 - Oct 10 by Darran

He mentioned them you dozey tw*t.

Of course he has! Nobody else did before him! That's the point i was trying to make!

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 20:45 - Oct 10 with 1148 viewsjack247

There were a lot of cool people posting back then, that for one reason or another have stopped Gar. I took 10 years off myself! Was more camaraderie back then, as you would expect, as everyone posting felt like they had something in common and there was no trolling or cliquiness. Now it's more of a general discussion board for people who happen to support the Swans.

Still the best Swans site as far as I am concerned though.
Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 20:47 - Oct 10 with 1146 viewsDarran

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 20:42 - Oct 10 by morningstar

Of course he has! Nobody else did before him! That's the point i was trying to make!

He didn't say anyone did before him.

Login to get fewer ads

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 20:48 - Oct 10 with 1145 viewsItchySphincter

I just did mun! It's always been the same here with the thought police attempting to sanitise everything and then complaining that the place is dead. Same as it ever was.

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 20:55 - Oct 10 with 1138 viewsDarran

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 20:48 - Oct 10 by ItchySphincter

I just did mun! It's always been the same here with the thought police attempting to sanitise everything and then complaining that the place is dead. Same as it ever was.

Ignore him Johnny he's always been pickled in bow.

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 21:06 - Oct 10 with 1131 viewsmorningstar

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 20:48 - Oct 10 by ItchySphincter

Ok. Let's do this from the start. Why did you mention fath and cliques when no one else has?

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 21:08 - Oct 10 with 1126 viewsDarran

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 21:06 - Oct 10 by morningstar

Ok. Let's do this from the start. Why did you mention fath and cliques when no one else has?

Gar seriously mate you're thick as f*ck.

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 21:09 - Oct 10 with 1123 viewsmorningstar

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 20:55 - Oct 10 by Darran

Ignore him Johnny he's always been pickled in bow.

Of course i am Dar, I've already admitted that. Why do think this forum is ten times more quieter than it was when we were in lge 2 now that we are a premier league club?

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 21:16 - Oct 10 with 1113 viewsDarran

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 21:09 - Oct 10 by morningstar

Of course i am Dar, I've already admitted that. Why do think this forum is ten times more quieter than it was when we were in lge 2 now that we are a premier league club?

Because people take the Internet far too seriously.

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 21:24 - Oct 10 with 1103 viewsmorningstar

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 21:08 - Oct 10 by Darran

Gar seriously mate you're thick as f*ck.

"All the mum's net crew moaning about cliques or Fath or taking offense to the sort of thing they wouldn't bat an eyelid at in the pub have finally get their wish".

Really? Itchy has clearly made a statement about people moaning about Fath and cliques when nobody has! And you say I am thick???? You couldnt make it up you dullard!

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 21:26 - Oct 10 with 1030 viewsmorningstar

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 20:45 - Oct 10 by jack247

There were a lot of cool people posting back then, that for one reason or another have stopped Gar. I took 10 years off myself! Was more camaraderie back then, as you would expect, as everyone posting felt like they had something in common and there was no trolling or cliquiness. Now it's more of a general discussion board for people who happen to support the Swans.

Still the best Swans site as far as I am concerned though.

Innit. I yearn for the days back then before Darran started supporting the Swans!

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 21:26 - Oct 10 with 1027 viewsDarran

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 21:24 - Oct 10 by morningstar

"All the mum's net crew moaning about cliques or Fath or taking offense to the sort of thing they wouldn't bat an eyelid at in the pub have finally get their wish".

Really? Itchy has clearly made a statement about people moaning about Fath and cliques when nobody has! And you say I am thick???? You couldnt make it up you dullard!

Yeah they have they've been moaning about it since we beat Reading at Wembley.
Anyway wtf do you know you've only been back five minutes.

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 21:33 - Oct 10 with 1012 viewsmorningstar

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 21:16 - Oct 10 by Darran

Because people take the Internet far too seriously.

Oh right! So that's it then is it? Whilst the internet is growing on a massive scale, and our club at the same time, people don't post on here because the internet is ' kinda too serious'! F****N ELL MAN!

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 21:38 - Oct 10 with 1001 viewsmorningstar

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 21:26 - Oct 10 by Darran

Yeah they have they've been moaning about it since we beat Reading at Wembley.
Anyway wtf do you know you've only been back five minutes.

Eh? People have been moaning about about Fath and cliques since we beat Reading at Wembley??? What the hell are you talking about man!
[Post edited 10 Oct 2015 21:56]

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 21:42 - Oct 10 with 994 viewsItchySphincter

'kin'ell, this place is as brilliant as ever. Shame there's not a few more here to enjoy it.

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 21:46 - Oct 10 with 992 viewsDarran

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 21:42 - Oct 10 by ItchySphincter

'kin'ell, this place is as brilliant as ever. Shame there's not a few more here to enjoy it.

Take ove Johnny I'm not replying to him again he's weird.

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 21:48 - Oct 10 with 989 viewsItchySphincter

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 21:46 - Oct 10 by Darran

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 21:54 - Oct 10 with 981 viewsmorningstar

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 21:46 - Oct 10 by Darran

"Oooh Johnny thanks for stepping in cos I can't reply to him as I don't know what too say"!

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 21:58 - Oct 10 with 974 viewsmorningstar

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 21:48 - Oct 10 by ItchySphincter

So then, take over!

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 22:01 - Oct 10 with 964 viewsItchySphincter

What are you struggling with exactly?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024