Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you take Joe Allen back? 09:57 - Oct 6 with 9165 viewsZut_Alors

Obviously, it remains to be seen whether LFC's new manager rates Allen, but if he was available, would you want him back?

I feel this summer will be the right time to freshen up the midfield. I can understand why the club elected not to sign Tom Carroll, although I rate him highly. I can imagine Ki or possibly Jonjo may look to move on next season, so buying Allen or even going back for Tom C would make sense for me.

If we could get him at the right price (5-8M, IMO), I'd say go for it, Garry.
Would you take Joe Allen back? on 17:48 - Oct 6 with 2289 viewsKilkennyjack

Automatic selection every week for me, yes please.

Beware of the Risen People

Would you take Joe Allen back? on 18:02 - Oct 6 with 2274 viewsperchrockjack

I rather Wilf return

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Would you take Joe Allen back? on 18:42 - Oct 6 with 2255 viewstomdickharry

Would you take Joe Allen back? on 18:02 - Oct 6 by perchrockjack

I rather Wilf return

Both Allen perm:Wilf Loan:
Would you take Joe Allen back? on 19:05 - Oct 6 with 2238 viewsFlashberryjack

Would you take Joe Allen back? on 18:42 - Oct 6 by tomdickharry

Both Allen perm:Wilf Loan:

Would be nice

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Would you take Joe Allen back? on 19:22 - Oct 6 with 2219 viewsbuilthjack

Would you take Joe Allen back? on 14:00 - Oct 6 by Joe_bradshaw

Unsure about Joe. Maybe for £5M but no more.

I would take Ben back though. I thought he was excellent on Sunday as he was against Man City the week before. Good to see him playing every week from the Welsh perspective too.

Ben is playing well for Spurs. I can see him being their first choice left back for years to come.
Yes, I would take Joey back in a minute. If Klopp goes to Liverpool, Joey is the type of player that would fit in with his style of play.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Would you take Joe Allen back? on 20:07 - Oct 6 with 2192 viewsswan_si

Would you take Joe Allen back? on 19:22 - Oct 6 by builthjack

Ben is playing well for Spurs. I can see him being their first choice left back for years to come.
Yes, I would take Joey back in a minute. If Klopp goes to Liverpool, Joey is the type of player that would fit in with his style of play.

it's not up to Klopp, it's up to the Kop, and the Kop has spoken.
I would also welcome him back.
Would you take Joe Allen back? on 21:09 - Oct 6 with 2170 viewsbuilthjack

Would you take Joe Allen back? on 20:07 - Oct 6 by swan_si

it's not up to Klopp, it's up to the Kop, and the Kop has spoken.
I would also welcome him back.

It's Klopps way or no way

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Would you take Joe Allen back? on 21:23 - Oct 6 with 2162 viewsEdmundo

Not sure he'd slot straight back into our Midfield.......
though worth a pop if on offer for £5m ish 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Login to get fewer ads

Would you take Joe Allen back? on 21:35 - Oct 6 with 2152 viewssherpajacob

Definitely a worthwhile addition. Quality player. The issue is we have several quality midfield players.

We could probably get £20M for JJS and buy joe back for £5M. Love to have both.

It's been alluded to already, but our first goal on sun day was due to passing it out from the back, when a few people behind me where yelling "get rid of ut"

Joe would give us that style back

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Would you take Joe Allen back? on 21:41 - Oct 6 with 2149 viewsDr_Winston

I'm not sure I go along with the sudden spate of people declaring that we're stopped playing "The Swansea Way" (whatever the f*ck that was).

We're still playing passing football for the most part. We just need to play it faster. Not sure that Joe Allen will aid us in that quest.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Would you take Joe Allen back? on 22:04 - Oct 6 with 2128 viewsskippyjack

Rather buy Tom Carroll for the reported 4 million than waste 8-9 million on Joey..

Lionel Messi, Ronaldo and Ibrahimovic would secure our pursuit of 6th place.. get the wallet out Huw

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Would you take Joe Allen back? on 00:28 - Oct 7 with 2081 viewsKilkennyjack

Would you take Joe Allen back? on 22:04 - Oct 6 by skippyjack

Rather buy Tom Carroll for the reported 4 million than waste 8-9 million on Joey..

Lionel Messi, Ronaldo and Ibrahimovic would secure our pursuit of 6th place.. get the wallet out Huw

Funnily enough the first sentence makes less sense than the second.

Beware of the Risen People

Would you take Joe Allen back? on 00:36 - Oct 7 with 2078 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Klopp might well make him a better player

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Would you take Joe Allen back? on 09:10 - Oct 7 with 2019 viewsjasper_T

Would you take Joe Allen back? on 00:36 - Oct 7 by NeiltheTaylor

Klopp might well make him a better player

Only if he's brought his doctors with him.
Would you take Joe Allen back? on 09:29 - Oct 7 with 2009 viewswhiterock

Oh yes, I'd love to see Joey pulling the strings just as Leon has, he'd walk in to our team with or without players moving on in the summer.
There's always one player, the go to player, the outlet, the metronome, that's been Leon, Joey is the closest I've seen to a carbon copy and with younger legs, would be a permanent fixture for us for the next 10 years.
Would you take Joe Allen back? on 13:51 - Oct 7 with 1802 viewsSenhin

If one of the others moved on I'd want him as a replacement... But I don't want one of the others to move on

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Would you take Joe Allen back? on 13:59 - Oct 7 with 1797 viewsRichythejack

Would you take Joe Allen back? on 09:29 - Oct 7 by whiterock

Oh yes, I'd love to see Joey pulling the strings just as Leon has, he'd walk in to our team with or without players moving on in the summer.
There's always one player, the go to player, the outlet, the metronome, that's been Leon, Joey is the closest I've seen to a carbon copy and with younger legs, would be a permanent fixture for us for the next 10 years.

Have you been reading my comments??

Great point though

Poll: Should Darran be banned from the forums?

Would you take Joe Allen back? on 14:36 - Oct 7 with 1786 viewskarnataka

Tom Carroll or Joey? If we're talking about getting previous Swans back, personally, I'd prefer de Guzman back over either of them for the money he was available at, and for one reason, 8 goals a season. It would probably take TC & Joey 8 seasons to score 8 goals between them.
Would you take Joe Allen back? on 14:44 - Oct 7 with 1783 viewskarnataka

Would you take Joe Allen back? on 14:00 - Oct 6 by Joe_bradshaw

Unsure about Joe. Maybe for £5M but no more.

I would take Ben back though. I thought he was excellent on Sunday as he was against Man City the week before. Good to see him playing every week from the Welsh perspective too.

Ben was excellent on Sunday because he had nobody to mark. It's not difficult to look like a good left fullback when your opponents play without a right winger. Southampton's fullbacks looked like world beaters in the first half the previous weekend - plenty of time on the ball, supporting their attacks, supporting their central defenders.

I would have Ben back though.
Would you take Joe Allen back? on 15:42 - Oct 7 with 1766 viewswhiterock

Would you take Joe Allen back? on 14:36 - Oct 7 by karnataka

Tom Carroll or Joey? If we're talking about getting previous Swans back, personally, I'd prefer de Guzman back over either of them for the money he was available at, and for one reason, 8 goals a season. It would probably take TC & Joey 8 seasons to score 8 goals between them.

A player who sets the tempo doesn't need to score goals, Leon has hardly been prolific yet, even now, I'd have him first on the list. I think Joe would do an equally good job and being younger would be in for 10 years.
Would you take Joe Allen back? on 22:52 - Oct 7 with 1699 viewsJonTheJack

I'd have him back in a heart beat. I'd also start him ahead of Cork.
Would you take Joe Allen back? on 22:59 - Oct 7 with 1698 viewsNeathJack

Would you take Joe Allen back? on 14:44 - Oct 7 by karnataka

Ben was excellent on Sunday because he had nobody to mark. It's not difficult to look like a good left fullback when your opponents play without a right winger. Southampton's fullbacks looked like world beaters in the first half the previous weekend - plenty of time on the ball, supporting their attacks, supporting their central defenders.

I would have Ben back though.

Maybe Ben should have considered tracking the right winger instead of marking nobody for the first goal.....
Would you take Joe Allen back? on 05:50 - Oct 8 with 1664 viewsChrisSCFC

Would you take Joe Allen back? on 22:52 - Oct 7 by JonTheJack

I'd have him back in a heart beat. I'd also start him ahead of Cork.

Would you take Joe Allen back? on 05:52 - Oct 8 with 1662 viewsChrisSCFC

Tom Carroll? He was shite.
Would you take Joe Allen back? on 06:58 - Oct 8 with 1640 viewsjack247

Only just seen this pearler. It's all about opinions I suppose.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024