Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Homeless people banned from being homeless 18:18 - Oct 6 with 1152 viewsDarran

In Newport.
WTF?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-34443833

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Homeless people banned from being homeless on 18:28 - Oct 6 with 1141 viewsItchySphincter

Who comes up with these 'solutions'. Some f*cking thick people about.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Homeless people banned from being homeless on 19:00 - Oct 6 with 1119 viewsCountyJim

I dont know what its like down your way but we have aggressive beggars that hang round cash machines and if you refuse them money you get abuse a lot of people dont want to use the machines

I give to a guy that begs hes a nice guy I always buy him food and a bottle of water rather than money he is always polite to everyone even those that totally blank him
Homeless people banned from being homeless on 20:55 - Oct 6 with 1076 viewsLeonisGod

Aye, but they could be getting a shopping centre - that'll come in handy for them.
Homeless people banned from being homeless on 23:33 - Oct 6 with 1020 viewsphact0rri

In Some of the upscale and heavily tourized areas of Los Angeles (parts along Hollywood blvd, bel aire, Malibu)... they actually will have police detain homeless throw them on bus's and deport them to dirtier areas of the city. its really why Skid Row is pretty much unpassable these days with Tents covering the roads and walkways...

There are also places over the hills like Glendale and Sherman Oaks that are getting that way. They call it "greyhounding" or something like that.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2015 23:34]

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Homeless people banned from being homeless on 00:49 - Oct 7 with 996 viewsNeiltheTaylor

NYC has been bad this year too. Cleaned it up tidy for the Pope mind, back to usual now, thought the cold will see the homeless probably look for a shelter

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Homeless people banned from being homeless on 10:43 - Oct 7 with 927 viewsHighjack

If I was ever unfortunate enough to become homeless I wouldn't want to sleep on busy roads in city centres. It's more dangerous for them to sleep in full view of everyone. Just needs one pi sshead to come along and you've got a potential incident.

It's probably not a nice thing to turf them out but it's probably for the best for everyone involved.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Homeless people banned from being homeless on 10:50 - Oct 7 with 920 viewsHighjack

Homeless people banned from being homeless on 19:00 - Oct 6 by CountyJim

I dont know what its like down your way but we have aggressive beggars that hang round cash machines and if you refuse them money you get abuse a lot of people dont want to use the machines

I give to a guy that begs hes a nice guy I always buy him food and a bottle of water rather than money he is always polite to everyone even those that totally blank him

That's the best thing to do. I would never give money to a beggar. I would happily buy them food though. There was a massive fat woman begging outside wetherspoons in neath, I offered to buy her a subway but she just wanted the cash so I told her to f uck off.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Homeless people banned from being homeless on 11:37 - Oct 7 with 906 viewsCountyJim

Homeless people banned from being homeless on 20:55 - Oct 6 by LeonisGod

Aye, but they could be getting a shopping centre - that'll come in handy for them.

Opens next month
Login to get fewer ads

Homeless people banned from being homeless on 13:27 - Oct 7 with 873 viewsdickythorpe

Mate of mine bought a tramp on the kingsway a Big Mac meal once, only for the tramp to lob it away and say "I'm a vegetarian mate!!"
Homeless people banned from being homeless on 19:54 - Oct 7 with 822 viewscontroversial_jack

Authorities want to make it a criminal offence to be poor. What has this country become?
Homeless people banned from being homeless on 14:18 - Oct 8 with 750 viewsHighjack

Homeless people banned from being homeless on 19:54 - Oct 7 by controversial_jack

Authorities want to make it a criminal offence to be poor. What has this country become?

No they don't.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024