Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? 19:53 - Oct 6 with 6909 viewsJackSwanTV

It is here: Best yet??

Well John Cornforth gives us his Swans Eleven, Alan Tate tells us about his first season at the club, Mel's Memories keeps getting better PLUS all the usual.

You tell me!!!!! Please share with the world though

http://issuu.com/jackswan/docs/issue_41

Poll: Should Jack Swan magazine be proof read or is the spelling mistakes a part of it
Blog: Interview with Freestone, Alsop plus Phil Sumbler in the New Jack Swan. Issue #21.

Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 20:11 - Oct 6 with 5090 viewsBenJ94

2749382 pages of advertisements
Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 20:21 - Oct 6 with 5061 viewsmonmouth

I am in awe of your resilience and 'bouncebackability'.

Thank god I happened to have my rubber pants on too, given how funny the cover was. People will be cacking themselves in hysterics all over the city mun.

Damn good move making the ads better than the content too. It's like Britain's got talent, without the talent. Get a dancing dog.

I like it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 20:21 - Oct 6 with 5059 viewsswan_si

Brendan. " what do you mean you've never seen me before, it's Brendan, Brendan Rogers"
Curt. "I've never met you before, now get your hand out of my pocket or i'll call the police"
Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 20:24 - Oct 6 with 5051 viewsmonmouth

Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 20:21 - Oct 6 by swan_si

Brendan. " what do you mean you've never seen me before, it's Brendan, Brendan Rogers"
Curt. "I've never met you before, now get your hand out of my pocket or i'll call the police"

Huh? Brenno likes feeling Curt's member?

Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 20:44 - Oct 6 with 4989 viewsDarran

Another pile of shit.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 20:56 - Oct 6 with 4955 viewsJackfath

I think it's great. No really.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 21:32 - Oct 6 with 4900 viewsJackSwanTV

Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 20:56 - Oct 6 by Jackfath

I think it's great. No really.

I'm glad you enjoyed :)

Must admit that I have noticed that there are some people on here who tend to enjoy not liking things and generally being down about life. It is a shame. I struggle to see why they wouldn't enjoy Mels memories, amazing that is!! Mel nurse talking about footy in his days, I love that every issue. Or Alan Tate talking about how he joined club, when he first got a bit of love for the club and the hull match. Or john cornforths best eleven!!

I understand that not everyone loves every page: but I do laugh at those who hate everything in this wonderful world of ours :)

Poll: Should Jack Swan magazine be proof read or is the spelling mistakes a part of it
Blog: Interview with Freestone, Alsop plus Phil Sumbler in the New Jack Swan. Issue #21.

Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 21:35 - Oct 6 with 4890 viewsJackfath

Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 21:32 - Oct 6 by JackSwanTV

I'm glad you enjoyed :)

Must admit that I have noticed that there are some people on here who tend to enjoy not liking things and generally being down about life. It is a shame. I struggle to see why they wouldn't enjoy Mels memories, amazing that is!! Mel nurse talking about footy in his days, I love that every issue. Or Alan Tate talking about how he joined club, when he first got a bit of love for the club and the hull match. Or john cornforths best eleven!!

I understand that not everyone loves every page: but I do laugh at those who hate everything in this wonderful world of ours :)

Well said.

Ignore them, they're all jealous of your great publication.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Login to get fewer ads

Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 21:47 - Oct 6 with 4873 viewsJackSwanTV

Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 21:35 - Oct 6 by Jackfath

Well said.

I love criticism, love to hear different ways to improve anything. Whether it's how to brush my daughters hair or how to improve the magazine.

I can't say I get in the slightest bit upset when I hear Darran say it's sh:t for the 41st time: I kind of think 'why are you reading every single page of something you don't like?'

I don't like eastenders: I don't watch it!! But like I said, some like moaning :)

Cheers again :)

Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 00:31 - Oct 7 with 4764 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 21:35 - Oct 6 by Jackfath

Well said.

I'm eagerly awaiting Sgorio Fruits next literary offering

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 00:39 - Oct 7 with 4750 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Private Eye eat your heart out - caption competition would have been good for that one...

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 00:41 - Oct 7 with 4748 viewsrob

Who took that picture on the front?

Do you pay for the photographs in the mag?
[Post edited 7 Oct 2015 0:43]
Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 04:09 - Oct 7 with 4702 viewsHidden_Hand

Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 00:41 - Oct 7 by rob

Who took that picture on the front?

Do you pay for the photographs in the mag?
[Post edited 7 Oct 2015 0:43]

Unless it was you, why would you give a f*ck?

There are some right sad c*nts on this thread who are obviously so unhappy with their lives they have to sh*t on other peoples.

I don't read your magazine btw.
Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 04:59 - Oct 7 with 4690 viewsTummer_from_Texas

I'm impressed that your opening editorial was on Rodgers getting fired, since it only happened 2 days ago. It obviously takes some time to put a 100 page magazine together so you and your staff (?) were obviously burning the midnight oil on this one.

My first knowledge of your magazine came when you were burning my flag last season, but I got over that pretty quick and now look forward to checking out each issue.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 06:39 - Oct 7 with 4651 viewsjack247

It's a free magazine, of course it's going to be full of adverts. Not something I would pay money for, but far better than Swansea Life while you are waiting to pick up your curry.
Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 08:18 - Oct 7 with 4594 viewsChief

Some right ungrateful Kent's here. Who cares if it's got lots of adverts. It's free for faack sake

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 08:53 - Oct 7 with 4561 viewsrob

Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 04:09 - Oct 7 by Hidden_Hand

There are some right sad c*nts on this thread who are obviously so unhappy with their lives they have to sh*t on other peoples.

Maybe it was.
Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 09:31 - Oct 7 with 4529 viewsmonmouth

Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 04:09 - Oct 7 by Hidden_Hand

Do you really think any of the responses are serious?

So, for all you literal coves out there, personally I'm impressed by anyone who gets off their arse to do anything like this and keeps it going, no matter what I think of the product (which is ok in my view, sometimes better than ok).

Especially as JS obviously gets his daughter to do the editing whilst he practices brushing her hair.

Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 15:51 - Oct 7 with 4337 viewsJackSwanTV

Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 09:31 - Oct 7 by monmouth

Do you really think any of the responses are serious?

So, for all you literal coves out there, personally I'm impressed by anyone who gets off their arse to do anything like this and keeps it going, no matter what I think of the product (which is ok in my view, sometimes better than ok).

Especially as JS obviously gets his daughter to do the editing whilst he practices brushing her hair.

My four year old daughter would be far better I assure you :)

I repeat to all for the 41st issue running: constructive criticism is very welcome. Darran is very welcome to write his own regular column too!!!!! I'm sure it will be class

Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 16:07 - Oct 7 with 4319 viewsDarran

Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 15:51 - Oct 7 by JackSwanTV

My four year old daughter would be far better I assure you :)

I repeat to all for the 41st issue running: constructive criticism is very welcome. Darran is very welcome to write his own regular column too!!!!! I'm sure it will be class

No!

Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 18:19 - Oct 7 with 4245 viewsJackSwanTV

Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 16:07 - Oct 7 by Darran

No!

Funny that. You talk a good game.

Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 18:27 - Oct 7 with 4238 viewsDarran

Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 18:19 - Oct 7 by JackSwanTV

Funny that. You talk a good game.

I don't want to be associated with it thank you very much it's only a matter of time before you're in the EP again.

Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 19:43 - Oct 7 with 4176 viewsJackSwanTV

Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 18:27 - Oct 7 by Darran

I don't want to be associated with it thank you very much it's only a matter of time before you're in the EP again.

I probably will end up in the post again but it will be worth it as it's the only time you've ever seemed happy on here :)

Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 19:49 - Oct 7 with 4170 viewsJackfath

Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 19:43 - Oct 7 by JackSwanTV

I probably will end up in the post again but it will be worth it as it's the only time you've ever seemed happy on here :)

YOu should write an article on Darran. It would be hilarious!

Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 19:53 - Oct 7 with 4166 viewsJackSwanTV

Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 19:49 - Oct 7 by Jackfath

YOu should write an article on Darran. It would be hilarious!

May I give you the honours......

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024