Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who, in your expert opinion, is the worst player ever to have played for SCFC? (n/t) 21:49 - Oct 6 with 6750 viewsJackfath

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Who, in your expert opinion, is the worst player ever to have played for SCFC? ( on 21:57 - Oct 6 with 2741 viewsDarran

OTJ must be up there.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who, in your expert opinion, is the worst player ever to have played for SCFC? ( on 22:07 - Oct 6 with 2711 viewsItchySphincter

Jason Price.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Who, in your expert opinion, is the worst player ever to have played for SCFC? ( on 22:12 - Oct 6 with 2702 viewsmorningstar

Who, in your expert opinion, is the worst player ever to have played for SCFC? ( on 21:57 - Oct 6 by Darran

OTJ must be up there.

(thinly veiled admission that I only started supporting the Swans when we went to the Liberty)

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Who, in your expert opinion, is the worst player ever to have played for SCFC? ( on 22:14 - Oct 6 with 2694 viewsNeathJack

Of players that I've seen play, Christian McLean would take some beating. Made Andy MacFarlane look like a world beater.

At Premier League level, Josh McEachren.
Who, in your expert opinion, is the worst player ever to have played for SCFC? ( on 22:18 - Oct 6 with 2680 viewsDarran

Who, in your expert opinion, is the worst player ever to have played for SCFC? ( on 22:12 - Oct 6 by morningstar

(thinly veiled admission that I only started supporting the Swans when we went to the Liberty)

Well I did mention someone unlike your comment which is a thinly veiled admission that you haven't started supporting the Swans yet.

Who, in your expert opinion, is the worst player ever to have played for SCFC? ( on 22:25 - Oct 6 with 2666 viewsProfessor

Plenty to choose: Newhouse, Mutton, Colin McDonald, Linton Brown, Maclean and so on. For me Stewart Phillips
Who, in your expert opinion, is the worst player ever to have played for SCFC? ( on 22:29 - Oct 6 with 2657 viewsmorningstar

Who, in your expert opinion, is the worst player ever to have played for SCFC? ( on 22:18 - Oct 6 by Darran

Well I did mention someone unlike your comment which is a thinly veiled admission that you haven't started supporting the Swans yet.

Derek Bellotti. The worst goalkeeper ever to stand between the sticks!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Who, in your expert opinion, is the worst player ever to have played for SCFC? ( on 22:40 - Oct 6 with 2634 viewsacejack3065

Who, in your expert opinion, is the worst player ever to have played for SCFC? ( on 22:07 - Oct 6 by ItchySphincter

Jason Price.

Harsh. I bumped into Jason Price in Aberdare a few years ago and he was tidy and had good things to say about us.

We've had some crap play for us in recent years. That Centre Half that played for us when we blew a two goal lead away to wolves has to be the worst player to play for us at premier league level. I think his name was Moras or something or other. Utter gash.
Login to get fewer ads

Who, in your expert opinion, is the worst player ever to have played for SCFC? ( on 22:51 - Oct 6 with 2618 viewsHighjack

David theobald? Matt Murphy? Who was that left back that cusack signed too?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Who, in your expert opinion, is the worst player ever to have played for SCFC? ( on 22:57 - Oct 6 with 2604 viewsDewi1jack

Vasquez, Schechter, Nouble, Kevin amankwah, those already mentioned

This could end up as a very long list

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Who, in your expert opinion, is the worst player ever to have played for SCFC? ( on 23:02 - Oct 6 with 2595 viewsHighjack

Who, in your expert opinion, is the worst player ever to have played for SCFC? ( on 22:57 - Oct 6 by Dewi1jack

Vasquez, Schechter, Nouble, Kevin amankwah, those already mentioned

This could end up as a very long list

No way are they the worst. They played (admittedly badly) at a considerably higher level than the likes of Leigh devulgt and Kieran Durkin.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Who, in your expert opinion, is the worst player ever to have played for SCFC? ( on 23:04 - Oct 6 with 2587 viewsDarran

Who, in your expert opinion, is the worst player ever to have played for SCFC? ( on 22:51 - Oct 6 by Highjack

David theobald? Matt Murphy? Who was that left back that cusack signed too?

We had a left back that season called Dave Smith,we also had Leon Hylton.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2015 23:12]

Who, in your expert opinion, is the worst player ever to have played for SCFC? ( on 23:16 - Oct 6 with 2563 viewsbuilthjack

Leyton Maxwell. I think he lasted 3 or 4 games. He was absolutely useless.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Who, in your expert opinion, is the worst player ever to have played for SCFC? ( on 23:20 - Oct 6 with 2555 viewsHighjack

Who, in your expert opinion, is the worst player ever to have played for SCFC? ( on 23:04 - Oct 6 by Darran

We had a left back that season called Dave Smith,we also had Leon Hylton.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2015 23:12]

David smith yeah that's the one. Most of that team have to be up there with the worst. Half of them had to retire out of shame afterwards.

Who, in your expert opinion, is the worst player ever to have played for SCFC? ( on 23:25 - Oct 6 with 2542 viewsDarran

Who, in your expert opinion, is the worst player ever to have played for SCFC? ( on 23:20 - Oct 6 by Highjack

David smith yeah that's the one. Most of that team have to be up there with the worst. Half of them had to retire out of shame afterwards.

We also had Michael Jackson.

Who, in your expert opinion, is the worst player ever to have played for SCFC? ( on 23:25 - Oct 6 with 2543 viewsswan65split

Who, in your expert opinion, is the worst player ever to have played for SCFC? ( on 22:25 - Oct 6 by Professor

Plenty to choose: Newhouse, Mutton, Colin McDonald, Linton Brown, Maclean and so on. For me Stewart Phillips

Hit the nail on the head with these, even the ball boy was bigger than Mcdonald, who couldnt sell pasties let alone a dummy!!!
Who, in your expert opinion, is the worst player ever to have played for SCFC? ( on 23:28 - Oct 6 with 2541 viewsDewi1jack

did we have a keeper john/ jason/ jeremy jones as back up for Roger?
Came from or went to Llanelli (I think) played about 5 games for us (and not good!)

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Who, in your expert opinion, is the worst player ever to have played for SCFC? ( on 23:33 - Oct 6 with 2535 viewsDarran

Who, in your expert opinion, is the worst player ever to have played for SCFC? ( on 23:28 - Oct 6 by Dewi1jack

did we have a keeper john/ jason/ jeremy jones as back up for Roger?
Came from or went to Llanelli (I think) played about 5 games for us (and not good!)

Jason.

Who, in your expert opinion, is the worst player ever to have played for SCFC? ( on 23:38 - Oct 6 with 2526 viewsbuilthjack

Who, in your expert opinion, is the worst player ever to have played for SCFC? ( on 23:33 - Oct 6 by Darran

Jason.

He played a couple of games for Rhayader, on loan fron The Swans, and ended up in Rhayader Reserves, he want good!

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Who, in your expert opinion, is the worst player ever to have played for SCFC? ( on 23:50 - Oct 6 with 2505 viewsQuakerJack

Steve Watkin was very frustrating

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Who, in your expert opinion, is the worst player ever to have played for SCFC? ( on 23:51 - Oct 6 with 2502 viewsskippyjack

We've had some garbage.. Tommy Mutton was terrible.. i can still remember his uselessness and i only saw him once!.. Pawel Abbott was the biggest disappointment.. Scored against us and for Huddersfield for fun.. the bloke couldn't string two passes and get a shot away with us..

150k by christ!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Who, in your expert opinion, is the worst player ever to have played for SCFC? ( on 23:54 - Oct 6 with 2497 viewsskippyjack

Who, in your expert opinion, is the worst player ever to have played for SCFC? ( on 23:50 - Oct 6 by QuakerJack

Steve Watkin was very frustrating

He tried and tried.. but he just couldn't master the art of football.. he showed glimpses of decency.. but ultimately rubbish

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Who, in your expert opinion, is the worst player ever to have played for SCFC? ( on 00:24 - Oct 7 with 2462 viewsKilkennyjack

Former postman Gary Richards was dreadful for us........Pawel and Amankwah others to consider. Darryl Duffy and Craig Beattie complete the runners and riders.

Beware of the Risen People

Who, in your expert opinion, is the worst player ever to have played for SCFC? ( on 01:36 - Oct 7 with 2441 viewsTreforys_Jack

Who, in your expert opinion, is the worst player ever to have played for SCFC? ( on 00:24 - Oct 7 by Kilkennyjack

Former postman Gary Richards was dreadful for us........Pawel and Amankwah others to consider. Darryl Duffy and Craig Beattie complete the runners and riders.

Beattie was far from awful.
Who, in your expert opinion, is the worst player ever to have played for SCFC? ( on 06:55 - Oct 7 with 2381 viewsshandyjack

Tony Bird

But growing up i absolutely hated Michael Howard as a player, he was horrendous
[Post edited 7 Oct 2015 6:56]

Poll: Expectation for the season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024