Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Denis Healey 09:25 - Oct 8 with 623 viewsperchrockjack

Prog last night was good and although I didn't agree with his policies ,what a character and one who would have devoured Jez C.

Noted the feral BENN and Corbyn next to him at a fringe meeting when Jez had dark beard and Benn was simply smug ,discussing social unrest and protest. Corbyn in his prime, hateful, duplicitious and now leader of the opposition.

Healey ,at least, had the balls to see things as they were and to try to change without the need to alienate .

It showed what a dangerous fecker his mentor Benn was.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Denis Healey on 00:18 - Oct 9 with 571 viewsEbo

Oh f_ off

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Denis Healey on 00:33 - Oct 9 with 562 viewsHighjack

How should one f uck off my lord?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Denis Healey on 09:32 - Oct 9 with 515 viewsperchrockjack

Healey had exactly that sort of retort from Benn,Heffer, Corbyn, Hatton and the old good ol bothers in arms days.

RIP Den

Denis Healey on 20:49 - Oct 9 with 480 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Denis Healey on 00:18 - Oct 9 by Ebo

Oh f_ off

I couldn't agree more

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Denis Healey on 20:52 - Oct 9 with 477 viewsperchrockjack

Sorry to offend the daisy chain gang but my comments were made regarding a well respected decent labour politician, but it drifts into yet more abuse. Sad Steve .

Oh and double feck off

Denis Healey on 21:40 - Oct 9 with 461 viewsexiledclaseboy

Denis Healey on 20:52 - Oct 9 by perchrockjack

Sorry to offend the daisy chain gang but my comments were made regarding a well respected decent labour politician, but it drifts into yet more abuse. Sad Steve .

Oh and double feck off

Except that Healey was front and centre during the Winter of Discontent which you've often mentioned on here as proof that "the left"can't run a bath.

Poll: Tory leader

Denis Healey on 22:02 - Oct 9 with 451 viewsperchrockjack

That s not true though Andrew is it and it's also drifting awAy from my original post, still, as you often say, you can't help yourself.

Denis Healey on 22:05 - Oct 9 with 447 viewsexiledclaseboy

Denis Healey on 22:02 - Oct 9 by perchrockjack

That s not true though Andrew is it and it's also drifting awAy from my original post, still, as you often say, you can't help yourself.

It is true but I digress. your original point is valid. Benn and Corbyn would have been vocally opposed to the likes of Healey and Callaghan back then. Benn at the time was a hero of the left on much the same way as Corbyn is to some now.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024