Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Middle Class Wannabes 16:07 - Oct 8 with 916 viewstrampie

It was reported that one of the main men of the Taxpayers Alliance wanted to cut pensioner benefits, one of their directors was off about it at a fringe meeting at the Conservative party conference, apparently the bloke concerned has apologised for his remarks now.

One of Labours main women came out with the 'We are not the party of people on benefits' line fairly recently, it seems that the neo liberals are trying to turn middle class wannabes against the old, poor and less well off.

Disturbing stuff.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2015 16:14]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Middle Class Wannabes on 17:32 - Oct 8 with 860 viewslondonlisa2001

On 21st July, in a thread about Welfare Reform, you said this:

"Cameron and the Tories are looking after the pensioners, they know who voted for Thatcher and continue to vote Tory so they look after the wrinklies, it might be a generalisation but the old timers have done well on the whole, unfortunately they cared little for future generations and spent it on themselves, low tax, good pensions, early retirement, good salaries, good holidays blah blah, the list just go's on and on.

As experts have noted its the younger people that are being hit by the cuts in relative terms and not the oldies, if people vote red or blue Tory then they will get red/blue Tory policies."

so it sounds to me as though you completely agree with the sentiments that you now describe as 'disturbing stuff'.

The problem with being a WUM Trampie, is it requires a good memory so that you don't forget what your position is supposed to be on a particular topic. You, unfortunately, are not bright enough to keep it up.

As you were.
Middle Class Wannabes (n/t) on 18:15 - Oct 8 with 829 viewsFlashberryjack

[Post edited 8 Oct 2015 18:17]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Middle Class Wannabes on 18:19 - Oct 8 with 819 viewsskippyjack

i can't take him serious on times

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Middle Class Wannabes on 19:13 - Oct 8 with 793 viewstrampie

Middle Class Wannabes on 17:32 - Oct 8 by londonlisa2001

"Cameron and the Tories are looking after the pensioners, they know who voted for Thatcher and continue to vote Tory so they look after the wrinklies, it might be a generalisation but the old timers have done well on the whole, unfortunately they cared little for future generations and spent it on themselves, low tax, good pensions, early retirement, good salaries, good holidays blah blah, the list just go's on and on.

As experts have noted its the younger people that are being hit by the cuts in relative terms and not the oldies, if people vote red or blue Tory then they will get red/blue Tory policies."

so it sounds to me as though you completely agree with the sentiments that you now describe as 'disturbing stuff'.

The problem with being a WUM Trampie, is it requires a good memory so that you don't forget what your position is supposed to be on a particular topic. You, unfortunately, are not bright enough to keep it up.

As you were.

Its disturbing stuff for future generations of pensioners that would not have enjoyed good pensions, early retirement, good salaries, good holidays and so on that lots of people that put Thatcher in power did, the country has been bled dry by voting for tax cuts and the sale of our nationalised industries and as a result we have left future generations worse off.

People say Greece paid themselves too much, Thatcher's generation need to take a long hard look at themselves as they did the same.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Middle Class Wannabes on 19:15 - Oct 8 with 788 viewslondonlisa2001

Middle Class Wannabes on 19:13 - Oct 8 by trampie

Its disturbing stuff for future generations of pensioners that would not have enjoyed good pensions, early retirement, good salaries, good holidays and so on that lots of people that put Thatcher in power did, the country has been bled dry by voting for tax cuts and the sale of our nationalised industries and as a result we have left future generations worse off.

People say Greece paid themselves too much, Thatcher's generation need to take a long hard look at themselves as they did the same.

Yeah - of course that's what you meant

Middle Class Wannabes on 19:20 - Oct 8 with 775 viewstrampie

Middle Class Wannabes on 19:15 - Oct 8 by londonlisa2001

Yeah - of course that's what you meant

I can't help it if you are slow on the uptake and have to have everything explained over and over.

Middle Class Wannabes on 19:27 - Oct 8 with 763 viewslondonlisa2001

Middle Class Wannabes on 19:20 - Oct 8 by trampie

I can't help it if you are slow on the uptake and have to have everything explained over and over.

Ah - I think the 'misunderstanding' must have come because you said

"it seems that the neo liberals are trying to turn middle class wannabes against the old"

whereas you MEANT to say, according to your current thoughts (and I use the term 'thought' in the loosest possible sense), " are trying to turn middle class wannabes against themselves, as the old of the future who won't get anything anyway" ?

Is that right?
Middle Class Wannabes on 19:31 - Oct 8 with 755 viewsdgt73

I'm struggling to work out, who's the most boring trampie or Lisa........

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Login to get fewer ads

Middle Class Wannabes on 19:35 - Oct 8 with 741 viewslondonlisa2001

Middle Class Wannabes on 19:31 - Oct 8 by dgt73

I'm struggling to work out, who's the most boring trampie or Lisa........

words too long for you are they?

Why don't you amuse yourself by popping over to chat to your mates on the Dally Mail comments section. They're all paranoid thickos over there, so you'll feel at home.
Middle Class Wannabes on 20:52 - Oct 8 with 692 viewswaynekerr55

Middle Class Wannabes on 19:35 - Oct 8 by londonlisa2001

words too long for you are they?

Why don't you amuse yourself by popping over to chat to your mates on the Dally Mail comments section. They're all paranoid thickos over there, so you'll feel at home.

PMSL ROFL LOL ansckybis.

That's more like it

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Middle Class Wannabes on 21:33 - Oct 8 with 663 viewsItchySphincter

Middle Class Wannabes on 17:32 - Oct 8 by londonlisa2001

As you were.

First class ownage by Lisa there. Having said that I can't disagree with the sentiments of his original troll by.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024