Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? 22:27 - Oct 8 with 5516 viewslifelong

Found out today that I am...... Bastards.
Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 22:46 - Oct 8 with 2438 viewsDarran

So what happens now?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 22:54 - Oct 8 with 2424 viewsImAlrightJack

Worse ever car I've ever driven, let alone owned. When I lived in Ingurlund, everyone in the local vicinity seemed to have it in for my car, in which it got tailgated to f*ck, overtaken on dangerous positions all because I had the nerve to obey speed limits. It got me thinking people in South East England had it in for VWs, as a work colleague I keep in touch with had it with her's also.

I now have a Fiat and couldn't have wished for a better car. Although BMWs and Mercs are great cars, Germany flops at affordable compacts, just like it's football team do against Ireland.

Sweden and Italy are the best at affordables, while Italy alone are the best at high performance, being something none of us on here will ever own!.

Just get rid of your VW, they screwed you over mun, total lying tosspots. Fiat never let's you down and the handling as well as acceleration is great, with my VW, the pedal kept giving me leg pains resulting me in limping into work every day. Not fun at all, especially since I worked with someone who always limped and it looked like I was taking the p*ss out of him!.
Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 22:56 - Oct 8 with 2418 viewsDarran

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 22:54 - Oct 8 by ImAlrightJack

Worse ever car I've ever driven, let alone owned. When I lived in Ingurlund, everyone in the local vicinity seemed to have it in for my car, in which it got tailgated to f*ck, overtaken on dangerous positions all because I had the nerve to obey speed limits. It got me thinking people in South East England had it in for VWs, as a work colleague I keep in touch with had it with her's also.

I now have a Fiat and couldn't have wished for a better car. Although BMWs and Mercs are great cars, Germany flops at affordable compacts, just like it's football team do against Ireland.

Sweden and Italy are the best at affordables, while Italy alone are the best at high performance, being something none of us on here will ever own!.

Just get rid of your VW, they screwed you over mun, total lying tosspots. Fiat never let's you down and the handling as well as acceleration is great, with my VW, the pedal kept giving me leg pains resulting me in limping into work every day. Not fun at all, especially since I worked with someone who always limped and it looked like I was taking the p*ss out of him!.

You lived in England?

Dear God you hypocritical c*nt you.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 22:58 - Oct 8 with 2411 viewsblueytheblue

Given the curry I had tonight, my wife is more concerned at the prospect of other emissions.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 23:03 - Oct 8 with 2404 viewslifelong

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 22:46 - Oct 8 by Darran

So what happens now?

Waiting for a letter from them, then they will start recalling the vehicles affected from January next year, it will take a year to go through them all. Nobody knows what effect this procedure will have on the vehicles.
In the meantime you are stuck with a vehicle that has probably already decreased in value, Lawyers have already opened web sites touting for victims to get in touch with them.
It's going to be messy.
Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 23:31 - Oct 8 with 2378 viewsHighjack

Does anybody actually give a shi te if their car emits a tiny bit more fumes than it's meant to?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 00:14 - Oct 9 with 2362 viewsscottishjack

I'm starting to have my doubts that Herbie was real!
Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 07:56 - Oct 9 with 2293 viewsItchySphincter

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 23:31 - Oct 8 by Highjack

Does anybody actually give a shi te if their car emits a tiny bit more fumes than it's meant to?

That's the crux of it really. In my experience VW make sh!t cars anyway and all people are really worried about it whether or not the're road tax goes up. Well if you can afford tppay 30 odd grand for a car you can afford a couple of hundred quid a year in road tax. Can't say I agree with this reduced tax boIIocks anyway, especially being is that I'venever qualified for it.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 08:41 - Oct 9 with 2273 viewslifelong

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 07:56 - Oct 9 by ItchySphincter

That's the crux of it really. In my experience VW make sh!t cars anyway and all people are really worried about it whether or not the're road tax goes up. Well if you can afford tppay 30 odd grand for a car you can afford a couple of hundred quid a year in road tax. Can't say I agree with this reduced tax boIIocks anyway, especially being is that I'venever qualified for it.

Seeing that this matter goes back to 2009 I don't think you will have to spend 30 grand to get caught up in it, but if you can afford that kind of money you'd be entitled to believe that what you are buying is what the seller says it is.
That's the crux of it really.
Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 09:28 - Oct 9 with 2241 viewsblueytheblue

If I win the lottery ( ha ) I want a Tesla.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 09:55 - Oct 9 with 2220 viewsdickythorpe

Dacia Sandero Stepway - lampooned by many but the best car I've owned
Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 09:59 - Oct 9 with 2209 viewsperchrockjack

Apparently it affects blue motion or Eco models.

IRONICALLY I sold my Golf two months ago

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 11:13 - Oct 9 with 2182 viewsmonmouth

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 09:59 - Oct 9 by perchrockjack

Apparently it affects blue motion or Eco models.

IRONICALLY I sold my Golf two months ago

Was it like rain on your wedding day?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 11:16 - Oct 9 with 2171 viewsperchrockjack

Lloyd George was still sexually active when we were wed.

It was a beautiful day and its been a beautiful Union

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 15:22 - Oct 9 with 2102 viewsJack_Meoff

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 11:13 - Oct 9 by monmouth

Was it like rain on your wedding day?

More like a free ride mush, when you've already paid

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 16:11 - Oct 9 with 2076 viewsRogerstone

Can't trust ze Germans

"Gylfi's on fire, your defence is terrified!"

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:54 - Oct 9 with 1994 viewsJackFish

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 03:01 - Oct 10 with 1968 viewsLord_Bony

With fines,recalls and BW topping cars sles in America next year credit Suisse reckons the final cost to Vw could be up to 80 billion euros

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 08:30 - Oct 10 with 1934 viewsGowerjack

Victim ?

Really?

Have a sense of proportion man.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 08:34 - Oct 10 with 1926 viewsdgt73

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 07:56 - Oct 9 by ItchySphincter

VW makes shite cars - come on that has to be up there with the most ridiculous post I've read on here for a long time. £ for £ VW are excellent cars.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2015 8:35]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 08:41 - Oct 10 with 1918 viewslifelong

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 08:30 - Oct 10 by Gowerjack

Victim ?

Really?

Have a sense of proportion man.

Well a 'victim' can be described as many things, one description is someone who has been tricked or swindled. Change 'victim' to 'subject' if it makes you feel better.
Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 08:41 - Oct 10 with 1918 viewsJackanapes

http://www.samaritans.org/how-we-can-help-you?gclid=CIz_6NCzt8gCFUeVGwodoJgErw

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 08:44 - Oct 10 with 1908 viewsdgt73

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 08:41 - Oct 10 by lifelong

Well a 'victim' can be described as many things, one description is someone who has been tricked or swindled. Change 'victim' to 'subject' if it makes you feel better.

Well when i go and buy a car, the last thing i ask (well I don't even ask) is how low the emissions are and I'd imagine 95% of people are the same.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 09:10 - Oct 10 with 1890 viewsClinton

My VW is alright. for the individual driver, I can't see what has changed really. Same car before or after this lot blew up.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 10:30 - Oct 10 with 1852 viewsperchrockjack

VW are quality notwithstanding this revelation.

I do look at emissions as it affects what road tax is paid ..

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024