Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? 22:27 - Oct 8 with 5515 viewslifelong

Found out today that I am...... Bastards.
Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 13:21 - Oct 10 with 1388 viewsGowerjack

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 10:30 - Oct 10 by perchrockjack

VW are quality notwithstanding this revelation.

I do look at emissions as it affects what road tax is paid ..

Especially if you are a company car driver.
Thats why I'm driving a BMW 320ed.

Lovely low tax!

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 18:59 - Oct 10 with 1341 viewsItchySphincter

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 08:34 - Oct 10 by dgt73

VW makes shite cars - come on that has to be up there with the most ridiculous post I've read on here for a long time. £ for £ VW are excellent cars.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2015 8:35]

BoIIocks. Go and drive a decent German car and then come back here and tell me VW is quality. I've had the misfortune of driving many. Come back when you get some experience.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 19:38 - Oct 10 with 1325 viewsdgt73

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 18:59 - Oct 10 by ItchySphincter

BoIIocks. Go and drive a decent German car and then come back here and tell me VW is quality. I've had the misfortune of driving many. Come back when you get some experience.

Bollocks. I've driven many different german cars and for it's price range vw can compete with most if not all. You can't really compare vw to Mercedes or BMW.
Mrs dgt73 has a e class estate e250 cdi and you can't really compare that to an average vw.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2015 19:46]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 19:51 - Oct 10 with 1316 viewsDarran

Riding in a three grand Deutche car.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 19:58 - Oct 10 with 1310 viewsItchySphincter

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 19:38 - Oct 10 by dgt73

Bollocks. I've driven many different german cars and for it's price range vw can compete with most if not all. You can't really compare vw to Mercedes or BMW.
Mrs dgt73 has a e class estate e250 cdi and you can't really compare that to an average vw.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2015 19:46]

Nice to see you agreeing for a change.

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 20:04 - Oct 10 with 1307 viewsdgt73

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 19:58 - Oct 10 by ItchySphincter

Nice to see you agreeing for a change.

How can you compare cars from different price ranges FFS. Compare a vw golf to similar cars from ford etc with a similar price range. I doubt you have Jeremy clarkson shaking in his boots.

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 20:11 - Oct 10 with 1296 viewsItchySphincter

I hadn't compared them to anything when you jumped on my comment, weird eh?

Now go away you silly little man, there'sfootball on.

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 20:13 - Oct 10 with 1292 viewsdgt73

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 20:11 - Oct 10 by ItchySphincter

I hadn't compared them to anything when you jumped on my comment, weird eh?

Now go away you silly little man, there'sfootball on.

There's football on and you're still posting......give it up grand dad FFS.

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 07:45 - Oct 11 with 1238 viewswaynekerr55

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 10:30 - Oct 10 by perchrockjack

VW are quality notwithstanding this revelation.

I do look at emissions as it affects what road tax is paid ..

My mk4 is still going strong. 210k on the clock. Needs a new flywheel mind 😂

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 07:47 - Oct 11 with 1237 viewswaynekerr55

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 03:01 - Oct 10 by Lord_Bony

With fines,recalls and BW topping cars sles in America next year credit Suisse reckons the final cost to Vw could be up to 80 billion euros

Have you bought another keyboard off Perchie?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 08:26 - Oct 11 with 1223 viewsLord_Bony

Fook, off win man. I Been up all night wi me ankylsaurs la

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 09:24 - Oct 11 with 1201 viewsJackfath

How does one know if their VW is affected by this?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 10:25 - Oct 11 with 1181 viewsLord_Bony

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 09:24 - Oct 11 by Jackfath

Who gives a toss.? Seriously, there are far more important things for mankind to be concerned about this moment in time.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 10:27 - Oct 11 with 1173 viewsdgt73

You don't half ask some stupid questions.....

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 12:42 - Oct 11 with 1125 viewsdickythorpe

It stands around office,pub, restaurant doorways with a fag in its mouth
Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 15:42 - Oct 11 with 1095 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 08:44 - Oct 10 by dgt73

Well when i go and buy a car, the last thing i ask (well I don't even ask) is how low the emissions are and I'd imagine 95% of people are the same.

That's factually incorrect as new care sales figures for the period since road tax was linked to emissions show. It's been very successful in prompting buyers of new cars to go for a lower emissions model.

Poll: Tory leader

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 15:56 - Oct 11 with 1084 viewsdgt73

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 15:42 - Oct 11 by exiledclaseboy

That's factually incorrect as new care sales figures for the period since road tax was linked to emissions show. It's been very successful in prompting buyers of new cars to go for a lower emissions model.

Yes the cost of road tax - being the over riding priority and not the low emission levels. If it was the opposite and you had cheaper road tax on high emission cars, would the vast majority give a fook ?.

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 15:59 - Oct 11 with 1081 viewsperchrockjack

95%.fook me , where did that come from then.

My daughter bought a new diesel Fabia estate and never looked at any emission stats.

45% will not have any idea of emissions.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 16:00 - Oct 11 with 1077 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 15:59 - Oct 11 by perchrockjack

95%.fook me , where did that come from then.

My daughter bought a new diesel Fabia estate and never looked at any emission stats.

45% will not have any idea of emissions.

95% came from dgt.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2015 16:00]

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 16:01 - Oct 11 with 1074 viewsperchrockjack

why 95%..

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 16:02 - Oct 11 with 1074 viewsHighjack

I would argue that the emissions emitted from drivers various orifices are more unpleasant than those exiting the cars.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 16:02 - Oct 11 with 1074 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 15:56 - Oct 11 by dgt73

Yes the cost of road tax - being the over riding priority and not the low emission levels. If it was the opposite and you had cheaper road tax on high emission cars, would the vast majority give a fook ?.

Probably not cos it would be a dumb policy. But people do think about emissions because the lower the emissions the less they pay.

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal on 16:03 - Oct 11 with 1072 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 16:01 - Oct 11 by perchrockjack

why 95%..

I don't know. Ask dgt.

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 16:06 - Oct 11 with 1067 viewsperchrockjack

I

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 16:07 - Oct 11 with 1065 viewsdgt73

Anyone else a victim of the VW emissions scandal? on 16:02 - Oct 11 by exiledclaseboy

Probably not cos it would be a dumb policy. But people do think about emissions because the lower the emissions the less they pay.

So is it the cheaper car tax or the low emissions - that would be the biggest concern to the vast majority of motorists ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024