Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NHS figures released today... 13:23 - Oct 9 with 3614 viewsStarsky

... £930m dificit for the first 3 months of this financial year.

Predicting a £2billion deficit accross all 239 NHS trusts this year.

More patients than ever

Using expensive agency staff because of staff shortages.

I thought our increasing population wasn't going to affect the NHS?

Is the extra income that's being generated by immigrants not being ploughed into the NHS?

I'm not an economist but shouldn't we employ more NHS staff. We could start by employing the agency personnel on the NHS books.

Doesn't more staff increase the patient turnaround, reducing waiting times.

It's not fecking rocket science is it?

Has BUPA sucked the quality out of the NHS? The comparative difference of service is staggering.

The treatment is so much better in America. They pay for it... Just like we do.
Ones a private health plan and the others a tax.

My father diedbefore the NHS even got round to confirming he had dementia/altzheimers?

Politians ... Either fix it or feck off
[Post edited 9 Oct 2015 13:25]

It's just the internet, init.

NHS figures released today... on 19:25 - Oct 10 with 1037 viewsBrynmill_Jack

NHS figures released today... on 15:50 - Oct 10 by londonlisa2001

IVF is a difficult one as it is so emotive. I have people who I love very much who have had IVF treatment on the NHS (unsuccessfully as it happens).

But I personally believe that the inability to conceive as a couple, for whatever reason, sad though it is (and believe me, I am not in anyway underestimating the genuine despair that couples may feel if they are unfortunate enough to be in that situation) is not an issue that should be covered by the NHS at the expense of treatments that can save the lives or save the health of others. And the reality of the situation is that it is a finite pot, and therefore, all money spent will be money that can't be spent elsewhere.

I also realise that this leads to a two tier system - where couples that have money, can afford to have private treatment which may result in a child. But unfortunately, life is very unfair in some ways. It would be lovely if we had the money to do everything, but we simply can't, and given the choice between the best possible cancer treatments and IVF, I would go for the cancer treatments.

They should give some of the poor unfortunatel children
That are neglected by their parents and give them to some of these childless couples. Imagine how the quality of these kids lives could be improved with parents with so much love to give them

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

NHS figures released today... on 19:29 - Oct 10 with 1035 viewsmonmouth

NHS figures released today... on 19:25 - Oct 10 by Brynmill_Jack

That are neglected by their parents and give them to some of these childless couples. Imagine how the quality of these kids lives could be improved with parents with so much love to give them

Word.

Even though you and I know it's a ridiculous suggestion other than common sense.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

NHS figures released today... on 19:32 - Oct 10 with 1028 viewslondonlisa2001

NHS figures released today... on 19:25 - Oct 10 by Brynmill_Jack

Absolutely right.

There are so many children in need of a loving home.
NHS figures released today... on 20:24 - Oct 10 with 1012 viewsImAlrightJack

The effects of the Tory-loving privatising public services.

Privatisation don't work and they'll never realise.
NHS figures released today... on 22:14 - Oct 10 with 975 viewsDr_Winston

NHS figures released today... on 20:17 - Oct 9 by Jackfath

I had an operation. Was all set to go. Had the gown on and the anaesthetist was all set. The surgeon comes in and tells me it's off as he doesn't have any clean theatre utensils. The op was postponed for 3 weeks.

Couldn't they run them under a tap? Bit of fairy liquid and hot water and you're good to go.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

NHS figures released today... on 22:18 - Oct 10 with 972 viewsDarran

We had a meeting last Wednesday with the clinical director about the disgusting treatment Amy had when she was in.
I won't say anymore but our health authority are failing.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

NHS figures released today... on 22:21 - Oct 10 with 965 viewsperchrockjack

We had one Darren as you know and had a better deal.

It seems it depends where you live ascot what care you get.

It's wrong

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

NHS figures released today... on 10:14 - Oct 11 with 936 viewsjohnlangy

That's odd isn't it. I thought it was the Welsh Health Service that was having problems while the English NHS was perfect.

Well, at least according to that bunch of self serving idiots Cameron, Osborne etc etc.
Login to get fewer ads

NHS figures released today... on 11:59 - Oct 11 with 911 viewsImAlrightJack

NHS figures released today... on 22:18 - Oct 10 by Darran

We had a meeting last Wednesday with the clinical director about the disgusting treatment Amy had when she was in.
I won't say anymore but our health authority are failing.

Don't blame you, to them you're just a piece of meat. One of my friends had his thumb off after a chain on a wrecker snapped and flew towards him, striking him on the thumb. The hospital made him wait for ages and only gave him a painkiller before he was seen to. Then after wrapping his hand up making it look like a huge club, they sent him off to another hospital. He's now got a thumb which is in reality a stump as he can't move it, don't get me started on the crap treatment and attention he got let alone lack of priority and spending a month in a sling and a botch job of a bandage.
NHS figures released today... on 12:08 - Oct 11 with 898 viewsdailew

NHS figures released today... on 11:59 - Oct 11 by ImAlrightJack

Don't blame you, to them you're just a piece of meat. One of my friends had his thumb off after a chain on a wrecker snapped and flew towards him, striking him on the thumb. The hospital made him wait for ages and only gave him a painkiller before he was seen to. Then after wrapping his hand up making it look like a huge club, they sent him off to another hospital. He's now got a thumb which is in reality a stump as he can't move it, don't get me started on the crap treatment and attention he got let alone lack of priority and spending a month in a sling and a botch job of a bandage.

Chucking money at the problem hasn't worked so let's chuck more money at it !!

NHS has served it's time. Time for a change.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

NHS figures released today... on 12:11 - Oct 11 with 887 viewsDarran

NHS figures released today... on 11:59 - Oct 11 by ImAlrightJack

I saw a bloke lose his thumb when I was in once and they took his big toe off and transplanted it onto his hand.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024