Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this funny, or witty, both, or neither? 15:13 - Oct 9 with 899 viewsDavillin

The line below is a comment about a well-known American TV commentator. Do you think it's funny, or witty, both, or neither?

TV personality Wolf Blitzer "has just as many brain cells as a stapler. Or a fish bowl. It's a toss up." Steven Crowder

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Is this funny, or witty, both, or neither? on 16:04 - Oct 9 with 867 viewsHighjack

Surely it depends how many fish are in the bowl. Lots of fish equals lots of brain cells so it might actually be a compliment.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Is this funny, or witty, both, or neither? on 16:52 - Oct 9 with 832 viewsThursday

Is this funny, or witty, both, or neither? on 16:04 - Oct 9 by Highjack

Surely it depends how many fish are in the bowl. Lots of fish equals lots of brain cells so it might actually be a compliment.

Could end up being as smart as 6,000 PE teachers.
Is this funny, or witty, both, or neither? on 18:53 - Oct 9 with 760 viewsdickythorpe

Dav, who are the people involved?
Is this funny, or witty, both, or neither? on 19:39 - Oct 9 with 708 viewsmorningstar

Personally i would have to say neither as there is no connection between Wolf Blitzer and the items mentioned. So therefore very little thought has gone into the comparisons made.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Is this funny, or witty, both, or neither? on 21:41 - Oct 9 with 665 viewsmorningstar

Sorry, I should have added a comparison myself to back up what I meant.

If a poster on here said that Darran and Jackfath had as many brain cells as a Vladimir Putin butt plug, then that would be witty and funny, as they both seem to have a great interest in that sort of thing!

Is this funny, or witty, both, or neither? on 21:54 - Oct 9 with 654 viewsjack247

Is this funny, or witty, both, or neither? on 21:41 - Oct 9 by morningstar

Sorry, I should have added a comparison myself to back up what I meant.

If a poster on here said that Darran and Jackfath had as many brain cells as a Vladimir Putin butt plug, then that would be witty and funny, as they both seem to have a great interest in that sort of thing!

I thought the Putin butt plug was one of the best posts on here for ages!
Is this funny, or witty, both, or neither? on 22:08 - Oct 9 with 640 viewsmorningstar

Is this funny, or witty, both, or neither? on 21:54 - Oct 9 by jack247

I thought the Putin butt plug was one of the best posts on here for ages!

So did I Tim. I can only imagine Darran hurriedly unwrapping it to send us a pic of his new 'toy'!

Is this funny, or witty, both, or neither? on 22:09 - Oct 9 with 634 viewsBanosswan

It's definitely trying too hard to appear not to be trying hard.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Login to get fewer ads

Is this funny, or witty, both, or neither? on 22:23 - Oct 9 with 623 viewsjack247

Is this funny, or witty, both, or neither? on 22:08 - Oct 9 by morningstar

So did I Tim. I can only imagine Darran hurriedly unwrapping it to send us a pic of his new 'toy'!

The thought of where he found a Putin butt plug from hadnt actually crossed my mind, but now you mention it!
Is this funny, or witty, both, or neither? on 04:00 - Oct 10 with 595 viewsDavillin

Is this funny, or witty, both, or neither? on 16:04 - Oct 9 by Highjack

The quote said "a fish bowl," not "a bowl of fish. Hence the plausible humour.

Is this funny, or witty, both, or neither? on 04:03 - Oct 10 with 593 viewsDavillin

Is this funny, or witty, both, or neither? on 18:53 - Oct 9 by dickythorpe

Dav, who are the people involved?

"A news analyst" and "a news analyst analyst," I guess. I also guess that makes those of us who mulled it over a bunch of "news analyst analyst analysts." No?

What a waste of brain cells!

Is this funny, or witty, both, or neither? on 10:48 - Oct 10 with 529 viewsdickythorpe

It's a one liner that would raise a brief chuckle in a pub, but not memorable.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024