Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia 18:42 - Oct 9 with 2980 viewsdgt73

Which one are you looking to most - for me Wales v Australia.....

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 08:20 - Oct 10 with 1282 viewsdgt73

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 06:57 - Oct 10 by Rancid

I'll watch both and enjoy both too.I didn't realize I was only allowed to watch the one game. If they were both on at the same time though then it would have to be the football just incase we get the point needed and qualify.Seeing the Welsh lads celebrating qualification will be something most of us have never seen and I for one can't wait.Tonight hopefully.I think we'll get a draw out there with our defence and togetherness.Shame I'm on callout and can't drink.

Who has said you can only watch one game?

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 08:23 - Oct 10 with 1280 viewsdgt73

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 08:14 - Oct 10 by Whiterockin

This is Super Saturday, Welsh sport has never had anything like it before.

Watch the rugby first as an appetizers and if Wales beat Australia, I hope I am sober enough for the main course.

For all those who thought that if Wales reach the world cup final it would have no affect on the Arsenal attendance, this thread should be making you think again.

If Wales get to the rugby World Cup final, the liberty will still be full for the game against Arsenal and can't believe people think it won't.
Also a thread with 27 posts is hardly what you'd call a scientific poll.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2015 8:41]

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 09:29 - Oct 10 with 1253 viewsSwansNZ

Rugby first, football second. I'll be watching them both, and hoping Wales win both.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 11:24 - Oct 10 with 1199 viewsNeath_Jack

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 21:29 - Oct 9 by Tonyrefail

I'm Welsh and want the rugby and football teams to win BUT this being a football/Swans forum then I assumed nearly everyone ( if they had to choose) would plump for the football. Shocked if that isn't the case...

Why? As you said, it's a Swansea football forum not a Wales football forum.

International rugby over international football for me.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 11:48 - Oct 10 with 1189 viewslifelong

50/1 double for both Wales teams to win... Lump on.
Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 12:03 - Oct 10 with 1180 viewsjack247

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 11:48 - Oct 10 by lifelong

Seriously? Which bookie mate?

Edit - just realised that must be a boosted special to get you to sign up somewhere? I would have thought that double must be 10/1 at best?
[Post edited 10 Oct 2015 12:05]
Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 15:03 - Oct 10 with 1138 viewsGlyn1

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 20:09 - Oct 9 by Edmundo

WALES have already qualified at egg

WALES still need to get a point away or win at home.......only one choice really 👍

I agree. And that choice is Wales v Australia.

If Wales lose to Australia their next two opponents will be South Africa and then New Zealand - no thanks.

The footie is now a formality.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 15:39 - Oct 10 with 1118 viewstomdickharry

Not being an eggers person I stand to be corrected,am I right in saying that Wales have to beat Australia and possibly South Africa and then New Zealand in order to reach the Final.
Login to get fewer ads

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 15:42 - Oct 10 with 1108 viewsskippyjack

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 12:03 - Oct 10 by jack247

Seriously? Which bookie mate?

Edit - just realised that must be a boosted special to get you to sign up somewhere? I would have thought that double must be 10/1 at best?
[Post edited 10 Oct 2015 12:05]

15/1

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 15:42 - Oct 10 with 1107 viewsjack247

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 15:39 - Oct 10 by tomdickharry

Not being an eggers person I stand to be corrected,am I right in saying that Wales have to beat Australia and possibly South Africa and then New Zealand in order to reach the Final.

If they lose to Australia, they will be in the same half of the draw as the other two and in all likelihood have to play them both to reach the final.

If they win today, they avoid the big Southern Hemisphere teams until the final
Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 15:43 - Oct 10 with 1106 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 15:39 - Oct 10 by tomdickharry

The winner this afternoon will face Scotland or Japan in the quarter final then Ireland or France or Argentina in the semi.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 15:47 - Oct 10 with 1102 viewsjack247

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 15:42 - Oct 10 by skippyjack

15/1

Yeah. I went in Hills and it was 13/1, so that's about right.
Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 16:10 - Oct 10 with 1084 viewsdgt73

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 15:03 - Oct 10 by Glyn1

I agree. And that choice is Wales v Australia.

If Wales lose to Australia their next two opponents will be South Africa and then New Zealand - no thanks.

The footie is now a formality.

Yes, when sport becomes a formality, it becomes extremely boring, regardless of the sport and thats what the Andorra game is - a formality.

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 16:19 - Oct 10 with 1075 viewsbuilthjack

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 11:48 - Oct 10 by lifelong

Best I could get was 14/1 this morning

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 16:37 - Oct 10 with 1055 viewssquarebear

As much as I want the Welsh footie team to do well I generally find watching them a god-awful spectacle. I will watch the rugby but if Aus build a lead of 30 I will switch the telly off and sulk.
Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 16:42 - Oct 10 with 1008 viewsRancid

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 08:20 - Oct 10 by dgt73

Who has said you can only watch one game?

I did.You read it for yourself.I can post what I like and it doesn't have to tie in with your OP. Threads more often than not take a change of direction as they evolve so I could have been responding to anyone, not just the OP.
Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 16:53 - Oct 10 with 991 viewsbuilthjack

Part 1 out of 3 over. Hereford won 1-0. Now race home the 40 miles to watch the second half of the rugby, then the main event tonight.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 20:53 - Oct 10 with 891 viewsjackrabbit

So far, as a spectacle, it's rugby 1 football 0. The 1st half was a scrappy bore. Still it's still 0-0 so I don't mind too much. Be nice if we could string 3 passes together though.
Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 04:01 - Oct 11 with 836 viewsphact0rri

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 20:21 - Oct 9 by GrandPrix

I don't understand your 2am time?

Google calendar got the time wrong. coming home and seeing it was 8am was pretty sweet cause I got to get some sleep before watching the rugby. :)

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024