Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia 18:42 - Oct 9 with 2991 viewsdgt73

Which one are you looking to most - for me Wales v Australia.....

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 18:42 - Oct 9 with 1734 viewsJackfath

I agree my bumchum.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 18:47 - Oct 9 with 1722 viewsdgt73

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 18:42 - Oct 9 by Jackfath

I agree my bumchum.

Oi - Darren will only get jealous.

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 19:29 - Oct 9 with 1684 viewsGrandPrix

Wales V Bosnia for me, history to be made!

Wales already in rugby quarter finals, topping the group would be great but if your going to win it you need to beat the best anyway

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 19:40 - Oct 9 with 1657 viewsperchrockjack

Wales could afford to lose in Bosnia, whereas in rugby we can't.

Anyway, we can enjoy both and maybe take a break from the endless anti egg drivel

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 19:44 - Oct 9 with 1661 viewsJackfath

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 19:40 - Oct 9 by perchrockjack

Wales could afford to lose in Bosnia, whereas in rugby we can't.

Anyway, we can enjoy both and maybe take a break from the endless anti egg drivel

Imagine if Wales played Bosnia in rugby, and Wales played Australia in football. We would win both of those.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 19:47 - Oct 9 with 1649 viewsperchrockjack

Indeed.

Our rugby boys would beat oz at football

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 19:48 - Oct 9 with 1653 viewsJackfath

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 19:47 - Oct 9 by perchrockjack

Indeed.

Our rugby boys would beat oz at football

I wouldn't bet against the football team beating Bosnia at rugby either.

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 19:55 - Oct 9 with 1644 viewsdgt73

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 19:29 - Oct 9 by GrandPrix

Wales V Bosnia for me, history to be made!

Wales already in rugby quarter finals, topping the group would be great but if your going to win it you need to beat the best anyway

Wales have already qualified for the euros - ok they haven't but one point needed from two games, one of which is Andorra at home. So for me there's no real excitement because Wales are nailed on to qualify. It would be much better, if we had Belgium at home for the last game and not some pub team.

Login to get fewer ads

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 20:01 - Oct 9 with 1636 viewsphact0rri

Funny how the rugby kicks off at last call for us in Los Angeles (2am) so I'll probably miss the starting minutes. And I got to go flat shopping with the girl-type in the morning... so I wonder how much of the Bosnia match i will see

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 20:09 - Oct 9 with 1622 viewswestside

eddie butler is a dreadfull commentator.

welsh viewers should have the choice of having the english commentry instead.
Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 20:09 - Oct 9 with 1622 viewsEdmundo

WALES have already qualified at egg

WALES still need to get a point away or win at home.......only one choice really 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 20:12 - Oct 9 with 1613 viewsJackfath

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 20:09 - Oct 9 by Edmundo

WALES have already qualified at egg

WALES still need to get a point away or win at home.......only one choice really 👍

Luckily we don't have to choose which one to watch. Watch them both and revel in the spectacle.

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 20:21 - Oct 9 with 1597 viewsGrandPrix

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 20:01 - Oct 9 by phact0rri

Funny how the rugby kicks off at last call for us in Los Angeles (2am) so I'll probably miss the starting minutes. And I got to go flat shopping with the girl-type in the morning... so I wonder how much of the Bosnia match i will see

I don't understand your 2am time?

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 20:29 - Oct 9 with 1583 viewsJack_Meoff

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 19:55 - Oct 9 by dgt73

Wales have already qualified for the euros - ok they haven't but one point needed from two games, one of which is Andorra at home. So for me there's no real excitement because Wales are nailed on to qualify. It would be much better, if we had Belgium at home for the last game and not some pub team.

I know where you're coming from but shirley a fairly straightforward game rather than one we may lose. We've already done the hard work, it's a marathon not a sprint!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 21:29 - Oct 9 with 1540 viewsTonyrefail

I'm Welsh and want the rugby and football teams to win BUT this being a football/Swans forum then I assumed nearly everyone ( if they had to choose) would plump for the football. Shocked if that isn't the case...
Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 21:43 - Oct 9 with 1525 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 20:09 - Oct 9 by westside

eddie butler is a dreadfull commentator.

welsh viewers should have the choice of having the english commentry instead.

Agreed. Not a patch on john Taylor, though I think he is now the Twickenham stadium announcer. Traitor.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 21:45 - Oct 9 with 1515 viewsJackfath

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 21:43 - Oct 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Agreed. Not a patch on john Taylor, though I think he is now the Twickenham stadium announcer. Traitor.

John Taylor is awful.

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 21:50 - Oct 9 with 1512 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 21:45 - Oct 9 by Jackfath

John Taylor is awful.

If it were possible to have dual English/Welsh nationality he woud be waving the St George flag quicker than you could say swing low...............................
The treacherous bumder.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 21:52 - Oct 9 with 1509 viewsjack247

They are pretty much going to have melded into one by the time I get home anyway.
Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 21:54 - Oct 9 with 1502 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bosnia will be my focus tomorrow in the unlikely event I can find somewhere in Exeter that's showing it. I wish the eggers well against the Aussies but I'm not particularly bothered about that one.

Each to their own innit.

Poll: Tory leader

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 22:07 - Oct 9 with 1479 viewsperchrockjack

Today will hopefully be one of those days.

Scotland lose

Wales win

Wales win..

I'm bothered about them all.

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 22:20 - Oct 9 with 1468 viewsbuilthjack

Wales have already qualified for a last 8 spot in a 16 team competition for the rugby, whereas Wales need a point to reach the last 24 in a 52 team competition. So the football is more important, but hope both win tomorrow.
Am going to watch Hereford, get home and watch the second half of the rugby, then watch the football down the pub with a pub full of Wales football fans. Happy days.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 06:57 - Oct 10 with 1385 viewsRancid

I'll watch both and enjoy both too.I didn't realize I was only allowed to watch the one game. If they were both on at the same time though then it would have to be the football just incase we get the point needed and qualify.Seeing the Welsh lads celebrating qualification will be something most of us have never seen and I for one can't wait.Tonight hopefully.I think we'll get a draw out there with our defence and togetherness.Shame I'm on callout and can't drink.
Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 07:28 - Oct 10 with 1354 viewsDrGonzo

Rugby can go finger it's arse.
Wales v Australia or Wales v Bosnia on 08:14 - Oct 10 with 1324 viewsWhiterockin

This is Super Saturday, Welsh sport has never had anything like it before.

Watch the rugby first as an appetizers and if Wales beat Australia, I hope I am sober enough for the main course.

For all those who thought that if Wales reach the world cup final it would have no affect on the Arsenal attendance, this thread should be making you think again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024