Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England v Estonia 20:27 - Oct 9 with 934 viewsEdmundo

How many chances do they need......friggin hell!

Finishing is worst that ours 😉

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

England v Estonia on 20:31 - Oct 9 with 923 viewsEdmundo

Ok.......spoke to soon😁

England v Estonia on 20:37 - Oct 9 with 905 viewsOldjack

France next year will soon put them back in the box ,deluded tits

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

England v Estonia on 21:26 - Oct 9 with 861 viewsImAlrightJack

They're still playing cr@p and the scoreline is flattering them!.

This sort of team you should beat 3-0 at least, even McClaren's team managed it twice against them!.
England v Estonia on 21:28 - Oct 9 with 856 viewsImAlrightJack

England's pressure put on them by other teams, reminds me of Man United's 2013 title win..... None of the teams expected to challenge them looked to be even trying. It's the same with Switzerland, like that season's Man City team, they are very pedestrian and are the weakest team to qualify automatically.

Not one game have they convinced me they're any good.
England v Estonia on 21:39 - Oct 9 with 834 viewsClinton

What an awful game that was.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

England v Estonia on 22:06 - Oct 9 with 811 viewsImAlrightJack

England v Estonia on 21:39 - Oct 9 by Clinton

What an awful game that was.

Yet the English media will make out otherwise....
England v Estonia on 22:37 - Oct 9 with 796 viewsEdmundo

England v Estonia on 22:06 - Oct 9 by ImAlrightJack

Yet the English media will make out otherwise....

I gave up on about 60 mins and joined my Mrs watching a half decent film.

Think English fans are generally happy with their team even though they still play naff football.

Hope we meet them in France 😉

England v Estonia on 09:18 - Oct 10 with 743 viewsImAlrightJack

England v Estonia on 22:37 - Oct 9 by Edmundo

I gave up on about 60 mins and joined my Mrs watching a half decent film.

Think English fans are generally happy with their team even though they still play naff football.

Hope we meet them in France 😉

They always seem to bounce back after disappointment.....

Failure to qualify for Euro 2008- qualified for the World Cup at a canter with a 9-0-1 record, with the only loss being a dead rubber

Knocked out of the first round of Brazil 2014- won every game since bar a 1-1 against Italy.

On closer inspection though, this is because it's all been against crap teams in both cases, and in both of those, the country was happy regardless of their team. They'll keep using their perfect record as excuse for why they "deserve" to be favourites. They still play naff football like you say, it's all hoofball with very little tackling; England only seem to get the ball back from misplaced passes by the opponent.

I never bothered with the game and watched the rugby instead, while leaving Switzerland - San Marino on the laptop nearby.

They'll get dicked in France going by their usual rinse- and- repeat before a tournament attitude. Would laugh my head off if an advert of them as cartoon characters gets made as a build-up, only to go out of the group stage.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024