Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Patagonia: Earth's Secret Paradise. 22:04 - Oct 9 with 998 viewslifelong

On BBC 2 now.. Superb.
Patagonia: Earth's Secret Paradise. on 22:05 - Oct 9 with 992 viewsperchrockjack

Full of gogs ,mun

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Patagonia: Earth's Secret Paradise. on 22:28 - Oct 9 with 985 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Agreed. The BBC is under fire from the government but programmes like this just show how damn important and valuable the BBC is to this country.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Patagonia: Earth's Secret Paradise. on 09:58 - Oct 10 with 927 viewsHighjack

Patagonia: Earth's Secret Paradise. on 22:28 - Oct 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Agreed. The BBC is under fire from the government but programmes like this just show how damn important and valuable the BBC is to this country.

I agree they do the odd fantastic programme but they also commissioned Miranda, for which they should never be forgiven, and the whole corporation should be burned in a big fire.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Patagonia: Earth's Secret Paradise. on 11:38 - Oct 10 with 894 viewsHidden_Hand

It does look an amazing place, I haven't seen the programme yet but will watch it later.

I would love to visit this place.
Patagonia: Earth's Secret Paradise. on 13:33 - Oct 10 with 862 viewsNogginthenog

Photography and scenery was breathtaking. Hats off to the bbc for this one.
Patagonia: Earth's Secret Paradise. on 19:18 - Oct 10 with 822 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patagonia: Earth's Secret Paradise. on 09:58 - Oct 10 by Highjack

I agree they do the odd fantastic programme but they also commissioned Miranda, for which they should never be forgiven, and the whole corporation should be burned in a big fire.

O, I'll give you that one. But in fairness what else will women laugh at? French and Saunders and that other side splitter Victoria wood have all been forcibly retired.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Patagonia: Earth's Secret Paradise. on 21:18 - Oct 10 with 803 viewsLord_Bony

And they speak Welsh there.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024