Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? 22:16 - Oct 9 with 3861 viewsmorningstar

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 20:36 - Oct 10 with 1122 viewsmorningstar

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 14:34 - Oct 10 by londonlisa2001

I'm so sorry Morningstar, but I am a woman, living in London.

I'm afraid that your hopes of finding a Swans supporting ladyboy must remain just a fantasy for the time being !!

Btw - excellent post Rancid - I laughed a lot

Typical male response!

Chauvinist pig!

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 20:39 - Oct 10 with 1116 viewsIslander

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 14:34 - Oct 10 by londonlisa2001

I'm so sorry Morningstar, but I am a woman, living in London.

I'm afraid that your hopes of finding a Swans supporting ladyboy must remain just a fantasy for the time being !!

Btw - excellent post Rancid - I laughed a lot

......middle-aged (person?) who pretends that living in shepherd's bush is some kind of one-up-((wo/man)ship) an achievement.....hmmm
Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 22:16 - Oct 10 with 1046 viewsMrSwerve

What a fking sad thread.

Shall we start a thread asking the gender of every poster?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 22:27 - Oct 10 with 1027 viewsmorningstar

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 22:16 - Oct 10 by MrSwerve

What a fking sad thread.

Shall we start a thread asking the gender of every poster?

IT'S A BIT OF FUN YOU SAD TW*T!

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 22:39 - Oct 10 with 1007 viewsMrSwerve

Fking hilarious.

You're usually a good poster.

Wonder why you picked on Lisa, weird seeing a girl post intelligent opinions is it?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 22:55 - Oct 10 with 993 viewsmorningstar

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 22:39 - Oct 10 by MrSwerve

Fking hilarious.

Wonder why you picked on Lisa, weird seeing a girl post intelligent opinions is it?

I didn't 'pick on her' Swerve, it was just a bit of fun. Something that is missing from this site lately, and the reason why it's dying a death.

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 23:00 - Oct 10 with 990 viewsDarran

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 22:39 - Oct 10 by MrSwerve

Fking hilarious.

Great post Swervey have you seen the thread where he's asking why the Forums quiet?
Strange bloke.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 23:05 - Oct 10 with 975 viewsmorningstar

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 23:00 - Oct 10 by Darran

Great post Swervey have you seen the thread where he's asking why the Forums quiet?
Strange bloke.

Dear god!

Login to get fewer ads

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 13:22 - Oct 13 with 794 viewsRichythejack

Got to be honest i dont really agree with the post but Darren you are a right tool.

All you do is slag people off, get a grip and join some other forum because you are killing this one

Poll: Should Darran be banned from the forums?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024