Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread 11:11 - Oct 10 with 10843 viewsmarchamjack

I'll kick it off (and anyone who isn't interested in Wales then no need to contribute)

WAAALES WAAALES

1 - 1 tonight I think

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 20:00 - Oct 10 with 1358 viewsairedale

Just saw a Jack Army flag, and Porthcawl and Tenby.
Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 20:01 - Oct 10 with 1357 viewsItchySphincter

Ben's having a stinker.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 20:09 - Oct 10 with 1310 viewsIslander

too many non-pl players is telling
Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 20:11 - Oct 10 with 1306 viewsairedale

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 20:09 - Oct 10 by Islander

too many non-pl players is telling

Yeah, they play at a slower tempo.
Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 20:11 - Oct 10 with 1302 viewsowainglyndwr

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 20:00 - Oct 10 by airedale

Welsh flags much much better than club colour flags at a Wales match
Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 20:12 - Oct 10 with 1299 viewsKilkennyjack

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 19:53 - Oct 10 by skippyjack

Barry Horne spoils Wales games..anyone else drifting off?

He is a right miserable bugger !

The welsh travelling support is fantastic to see. Hard game.

Beware of the Risen People

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 20:34 - Oct 10 with 1215 viewsRancid

Almost there.
Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 20:35 - Oct 10 with 1204 viewslifelong

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 20:12 - Oct 10 by Kilkennyjack

He is a right miserable bugger !

The welsh travelling support is fantastic to see. Hard game.

We're looking very comfortable.
Login to get fewer ads

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 20:35 - Oct 10 with 1202 viewstaffpunk

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 20:00 - Oct 10 by airedale

Well done, how exciting.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 20:35 - Oct 10 with 1198 viewsairedale

How we didn't score then is beyond me.
Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 20:36 - Oct 10 with 1187 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I was jumping for joy then for a moment.

How didn't that go in?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 20:36 - Oct 10 with 1173 viewsdailew

12 halves and a bit without conceding a goal. 549 minutes.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 20:37 - Oct 10 with 1173 viewsbuilthjack

That was close, halfway there

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 20:37 - Oct 10 with 1171 viewsRancid

Bosnia don't have much without Dzeko and Besic.Similar to Wales i think without Bale and Ramsey.
Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 20:38 - Oct 10 with 1162 viewsmonmouth

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 20:35 - Oct 10 by airedale

How we didn't score then is beyond me.

One word. Ramsey. Why doesn't he just play like he does for Arsenal instead of being such a me me me minge.

Seems easy at the moment but always open to one 30 yard hoof into the net. Think we'll nick a win here though.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 20:39 - Oct 10 with 1098 viewsPegojack

Am I being thick here? How come everyone is saying we only need a point? If Israel win and we draw, they'll be on 16 points and we'd be on 19, with a virtually identical goal difference.
Then if they somehow won their last match and we lost, they would qualify, Shirley?
Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 20:41 - Oct 10 with 1082 viewsRancid

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 20:38 - Oct 10 by monmouth

One word. Ramsey. Why doesn't he just play like he does for Arsenal instead of being such a me me me minge.

Seems easy at the moment but always open to one 30 yard hoof into the net. Think we'll nick a win here though.

I've done the draw but can see us nicking it on the counter.Really like Robson Kanu.If he could score he'd be worth millions but he's a big old lump and suits our system perfectly even without the goals.
Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 20:41 - Oct 10 with 1079 viewsmonmouth

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 20:39 - Oct 10 by Pegojack

Am I being thick here? How come everyone is saying we only need a point? If Israel win and we draw, they'll be on 16 points and we'd be on 19, with a virtually identical goal difference.
Then if they somehow won their last match and we lost, they would qualify, Shirley?

Head to head. Chill.

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 20:41 - Oct 10 with 1074 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 20:39 - Oct 10 by Pegojack

Goal difference is irrelevant.

We have a better head to head record.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 20:43 - Oct 10 with 1049 viewsPegojack

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 20:41 - Oct 10 by Joe_bradshaw

Goal difference is irrelevant.

We have a better head to head record.

I didn't know that. That's rather fortunate.
Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 20:44 - Oct 10 with 1030 viewsBLAZE

Is there a seeding benefit for the main tournament draw for finishing 1st in the qualifying group rather than 2nd? Or do the pots for the main tournament draw get populated based on rankings rather than qualification performance?
[Post edited 10 Oct 2015 20:46]
Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 20:47 - Oct 10 with 1000 viewsmonmouth

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 20:44 - Oct 10 by BLAZE

Is there a seeding benefit for the main tournament draw for finishing 1st in the qualifying group rather than 2nd? Or do the pots for the main tournament draw get populated based on rankings rather than qualification performance?

Don't think so, but it would stop any arsehole saying that wales only qualified through the expansion. Which would be nice. Mind yo no expansion and different groups so irrelevant really. We will be there and we will be there on merit.

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 20:50 - Oct 10 with 983 viewsPegojack

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 20:44 - Oct 10 by BLAZE

I just read something about that, apparently it's a lot to do with how you got on in other tournaments, etc., and the consensus is we'll be in the bottom seeded pot whatever.
Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 20:54 - Oct 10 with 966 viewsRancid

Andorra 1 Belgium 2.
Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 21:00 - Oct 10 with 925 viewsBLAZE

Bosnia v Wales Official Matchday Thread on 20:50 - Oct 10 by Pegojack

I just read something about that, apparently it's a lot to do with how you got on in other tournaments, etc., and the consensus is we'll be in the bottom seeded pot whatever.

Aye just read that on the Daily Mail site (can't link on my phone as this website is useless)

Looks like we're virtually guaranteed to be in the bottom pot
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024