Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it just me.. 22:16 - Oct 10 with 6995 viewsskippyjack

and maybe Darran.. i don't really give two sh*ts about Wales qualifying
[Post edited 10 Oct 2015 22:16]

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Is it just me.. on 22:17 - Oct 10 with 2806 viewstomdickharry

Better than just seeing England all the time,our fellow Celts from N Ireland as well although think the Republic won't do it.
Is it just me.. on 22:18 - Oct 10 with 2792 viewsperchrockjack

Where were you when Lifey was having a go at me over just this.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Is it just me.. on 22:23 - Oct 10 with 2769 viewsDarran

I'll be honest,I can't get up for international sport the same way as I get up for the Swans anymore and I've seen Wales play more times than MTJ.
I don't know why I'm just being truthful.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Is it just me.. on 22:24 - Oct 10 with 2768 viewsRancid

Phuck off issit.Unbelievable.There was more urge to win in the egg than the football tonight with some.
Is it just me.. on 22:25 - Oct 10 with 2763 viewsmorningstar

Which sport we talking about? Nah, forget that bit, I couldn't give a f**k about either. It all boils down to the' Cardiff massive crew', when they were coming for the Jack bastards they didn't give a sh*t about Wales either. But when their little crusade failed they had nothing else going for them. Bless their souls. After the Euro's the next best thing for them to look forward to is Sharia Law in Grangetown!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Is it just me.. on 22:26 - Oct 10 with 2750 viewsRancid

Well I'm not scared of Cardiff fans and will be amongst them all in France with fellow Jacks.That's what this is all about really.
Is it just me.. on 22:31 - Oct 10 with 2720 viewsbuilthjack

There will be thousands of Swans fans in France. Fact.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Is it just me.. on 22:36 - Oct 10 with 2696 viewsbuilthjack

Any Welshman worth his salt supports Wales.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Is it just me.. on 22:38 - Oct 10 with 2684 viewsDarran

Is it just me.. on 22:36 - Oct 10 by builthjack

Any Welshman worth his salt supports Wales.

That wasn't the point I'd never want Wales to lose.

Is it just me.. on 22:41 - Oct 10 with 2669 viewsbuilthjack

Is it just me.. on 22:38 - Oct 10 by Darran

That wasn't the point I'd never want Wales to lose.

You need to try watching Wales again then Dar, you might enjoy it.

Is it just me.. on 22:43 - Oct 10 with 2662 viewsmorningstar

Is it just me.. on 22:23 - Oct 10 by Darran

I'll be honest,I can't get up for international sport the same way as I get up for the Swans anymore and I've seen Wales play more times than MTJ.
I don't know why I'm just being truthful.

Da i agree. How many on here have followed Wales through thick and thin and got upset when we lost? They're just getting caught up in the euphoria of it all. I hope Wales give a good account of themselves out there but frankly it won't bother me that much if we lose every game. If Stoke beat us in our next game though then i'll be gutted.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Is it just me.. on 22:43 - Oct 10 with 2662 viewsDarran

Is it just me.. on 22:41 - Oct 10 by builthjack

You need to try watching Wales again then Dar, you might enjoy it.

Ok just for you Builthy I might.

Is it just me.. on 22:43 - Oct 10 with 2662 viewsbuilthjack

Maybe some are spoilt watching the Swans every week, and see International games as a step down. But club and country games are totally different.

Is it just me.. on 22:44 - Oct 10 with 2654 viewsDarran

Is it just me.. on 22:43 - Oct 10 by builthjack

Maybe some are spoilt watching the Swans every week, and see International games as a step down. But club and country games are totally different.

Nah.

Is it just me.. on 22:44 - Oct 10 with 2654 viewsbuilthjack

Is it just me.. on 22:43 - Oct 10 by Darran

Ok just for you Builthy I might.

Good man

Is it just me.. on 22:51 - Oct 10 with 2626 viewsSgorioFruit

depends if your welsh or not

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Is it just me.. on 23:20 - Oct 10 with 2574 viewscwrw

Is it just me.. on 22:51 - Oct 10 by SgorioFruit

depends if your welsh or not

Spot on. Shame that some of the resident idIt's can't see it
Is it just me.. on 09:49 - Oct 11 with 2329 viewsSgorioFruit

Is it just me.. on 23:20 - Oct 10 by cwrw

Spot on. Shame that some of the resident idIt's can't see it

Cwrw dda!!!!

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Is it just me.. on 10:06 - Oct 11 with 2300 viewsjohnlangy

Well i'm chuffed. And, if you want to be selfish look for the positives for the Swans.

By being in the PL the Swans have given Welsh football a massive boost which must help the National team. The National team qualifying for the Euros will also give a massive lift to the game which should help the Swans. More youngsters will want to play the game and the better of those youngsters would choose to join the Swans given a chance.
Is it just me.. on 10:13 - Oct 11 with 2287 viewsChrisSCFC

Is it just me.. on 10:06 - Oct 11 by johnlangy

Well i'm chuffed. And, if you want to be selfish look for the positives for the Swans.

By being in the PL the Swans have given Welsh football a massive boost which must help the National team. The National team qualifying for the Euros will also give a massive lift to the game which should help the Swans. More youngsters will want to play the game and the better of those youngsters would choose to join the Swans given a chance.

Exactly. Great news for the national sport.
Is it just me.. on 10:22 - Oct 11 with 2272 viewsdgt73

Even though I don't follow the Welsh football team, I'm happy they have qualified, but comes nowhere near the excitement of watching the mighty Swans.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Is it just me.. on 10:22 - Oct 11 with 2272 viewsjohnlangy

Is it just me.. on 10:13 - Oct 11 by ChrisSCFC

Exactly. Great news for the national sport.

The National sport. Exactly.

This will hopefully put Rugby in the shade for the next year and, if the team do well in France maybe for a number of years.
Is it just me.. on 10:30 - Oct 11 with 2257 viewsdgt73

You have rugby people saying rugby is number 1 in Wales and football people saying football is.....my question is :- does it even matter ?.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2015 10:31]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Is it just me.. on 10:42 - Oct 11 with 2237 viewsBorojack

Is it just me.. on 10:30 - Oct 11 by dgt73

You have rugby people saying rugby is number 1 in Wales and football people saying football is.....my question is :- does it even matter ?.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2015 10:31]

No its a bit sad really

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Is it just me.. on 11:09 - Oct 11 with 2206 viewsskippyjack

i'll be honest.. the rugby seems more appealing than our qualification.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024