Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
An evening with lions and tigers 20:08 - Oct 11 with 2081 viewscackinthesackjack

...is being held in Ynysforgan for the next fortnight or so.

Far be it for me to preach to fellow Jacks about animal rights but if you're planning on visiting this "show" then I would urge you to please do your research first.

Chipperfield circus have had their license revoked in England due to the very small enclosures the animals live in for 22 hours a day! This has brought them to try and earn money in solely in Wales where new license restrictions are yet to come in. They are dragged around the country in the back of lorries to perform under the pretence of education.

Their last show in Bridgend was cancelled and huge numbers of Swansea residents don't want them here either.

Poll: To replace or not to replace Garry Monk?

An evening with lions and tigers on 21:06 - Oct 11 with 2050 viewstreboethjack

here here

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

An evening with lions and tigers on 21:50 - Oct 11 with 2018 viewsepaul

An evening with lions and tigers on 21:06 - Oct 11 by treboethjack

here here

exactly ban the fecking lot of them

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

An evening with lions and tigers on 23:09 - Oct 11 with 1979 viewsJack_Meoff

Good shout mate, fair play

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

An evening with lions and tigers on 23:12 - Oct 11 with 1972 viewsnantywatcher

An evening with lions and tigers on 23:09 - Oct 11 by Jack_Meoff

Good shout mate, fair play

Hear hear!
An evening with lions and tigers on 23:26 - Oct 11 with 1956 viewsChrisSCFC

Hope no one turns up.
An evening with lions and tigers on 05:37 - Oct 12 with 1904 viewssquarebear

Circuses aren't my bag anyway but what's the licence that's been revoked in England? DEFRA-related? Or council-issued performance licence?
An evening with lions and tigers on 12:02 - Oct 12 with 1838 viewsCopperJack

Disgusting that these sorts of acts haven't been banned yet. Proud to see so many people on here feel the same.

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

An evening with lions and tigers on 20:36 - Oct 12 with 1723 viewscackinthesackjack

An evening with lions and tigers on 12:02 - Oct 12 by CopperJack

Disgusting that these sorts of acts haven't been banned yet. Proud to see so many people on here feel the same.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Rhys-Ifans-joins-calls-lion-tiger-protes

It's pleasing to read of the support from Rhys Ifans.

Poll: To replace or not to replace Garry Monk?

Login to get fewer ads

An evening with lions and tigers on 20:45 - Oct 12 with 1712 viewslondonlisa2001

Genuinely disgusting.

I have been extremely fortunate to see both lions and tigers in the wild and the thought of seeing those magnificent animals forced to live in enclosures and 'do tricks' for people is abhorrent.

I had no idea that they were still able to do this in Wales as they have been banned in England for some time.

Thanks to the OP for bringing this up and highlighting it! I hope they get an audience that they deserve - zero.
An evening with lions and tigers on 09:06 - Oct 13 with 1651 viewsbuilthjack

The Kent of a dentist is now free to go shooting them again. Now that really is disgusting.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024