Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jon Jo 17:47 - Oct 12 with 2546 viewsOldjack

Gets to play tonight ,hope he doesn't cop an unfortunate one in this meaningless game

Stay safe son

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Jon Jo on 18:09 - Oct 12 with 2529 viewsJoe_bradshaw

On an artificial pitch like the one on which Krul did his ligaments and ended his season the other night.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Jon Jo on 19:10 - Oct 12 with 2467 viewsOldjack

Jon Jo on 18:09 - Oct 12 by Joe_bradshaw

On an artificial pitch like the one on which Krul did his ligaments and ended his season the other night.

Burns on the knees can be troublesome

Our boys should be rested tomorrow aswell ,they've more than played their part

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Jon Jo on 19:18 - Oct 12 with 2446 viewsJohnw102

Woy playing him as defensive midfield, or base of diamond, Jack Cork role.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Jon Jo on 19:22 - Oct 12 with 2436 viewsLeonisGod

Jon Jo on 19:10 - Oct 12 by Oldjack

Burns on the knees can be troublesome

Our boys should be rested tomorrow aswell ,they've more than played their part

My secretary says the same thing .

He'll be fine. If not, cm is one area we're well covered
Jon Jo on 19:39 - Oct 12 with 2407 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I'm going to watch this just because he's playing .

Good luck JJ , cracking player .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Jon Jo on 20:03 - Oct 12 with 2362 viewsGowerjack

Jon Jo on 19:18 - Oct 12 by Johnw102

Woy playing him as defensive midfield, or base of diamond, Jack Cork role.

Not his natural posiion in my opinion,too deep.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Jon Jo on 20:05 - Oct 12 with 2359 viewsskippyjack

Jon Jo on 20:03 - Oct 12 by Gowerjack

Not his natural posiion in my opinion,too deep.

It's Woy's tactics.. England will dominate the ball.. Jonjo to play balls over the top to Vardy and the Ox

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Jon Jo on 21:26 - Oct 12 with 2223 viewsairedale

I know its subjective, but not very impressed with certain England players tonight. Especially Walker and Lallana. Jonjo's been OK, but overall a bit of a borefest imo.

Also, I reckon that Jagielka and Jonjo have been Englands best players.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2015 21:31]
Login to get fewer ads

Jon Jo on 22:02 - Oct 12 with 2117 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Jon Jo on 21:26 - Oct 12 by airedale

I know its subjective, but not very impressed with certain England players tonight. Especially Walker and Lallana. Jonjo's been OK, but overall a bit of a borefest imo.

He did ok

Pitch was dreadful

Jon Jo on 22:19 - Oct 12 with 2074 viewsbuilthjack

Jon Jo on 22:02 - Oct 12 by oh_tommy_tommy

He did ok

Pitch was dreadful

He needs to practice his shooting, one went for a throw in. But did ok, he will probably make it to France, a good incentive for him to put in some good performances for The Swans.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Jon Jo on 22:22 - Oct 12 with 2064 viewsairedale

Jon Jo on 22:02 - Oct 12 by oh_tommy_tommy

He did ok

Pitch was dreadful

Can't understand why they have to use those pitches.
Jon Jo on 22:51 - Oct 12 with 2004 viewsJJJack

England have some excellent attacking players...Sturridge and Kane, Sterling, Walcott, Barkley, Chamberlain etc. Defensively I think they have major problems. Walker is not a good player, brainless. And their best CDM is Carrick still (no chance is Jonjo suited to that role, nor Wilshere. Against good sides they'll get ripped to pieces IMO. I can see exactly why Woy has played JJS there against Lithuania and San Marino but that's like Monk playing him there in the League Cup against York or Gillingham. Would Monk put him there away to Chelsea or Citeh...?? It's not a position he knows well enough (yet).
Jon Jo on 22:54 - Oct 12 with 1997 viewsNeathJack

Jon Jo on 22:51 - Oct 12 by JJJack

England have some excellent attacking players...Sturridge and Kane, Sterling, Walcott, Barkley, Chamberlain etc. Defensively I think they have major problems. Walker is not a good player, brainless. And their best CDM is Carrick still (no chance is Jonjo suited to that role, nor Wilshere. Against good sides they'll get ripped to pieces IMO. I can see exactly why Woy has played JJS there against Lithuania and San Marino but that's like Monk playing him there in the League Cup against York or Gillingham. Would Monk put him there away to Chelsea or Citeh...?? It's not a position he knows well enough (yet).

Cork>Carrick
Jon Jo on 01:37 - Oct 13 with 1866 viewsSwansNZ

Jon Jo on 21:26 - Oct 12 by airedale

Looks like most of the papers say JonJo was the worst (or equal worst), England player in the match.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Jon Jo on 04:21 - Oct 13 with 1821 viewsphact0rri

Jon Jo on 01:37 - Oct 13 by SwansNZ

Looks like most of the papers say JonJo was the worst (or equal worst), England player in the match.

Strange I saw him ranked just about average on every internet article I saw....

There were bits about not sure his position was good for him and the artifical turf not exactly the best for his style of play.

I think unless your going forward or stopping a chance on goal its not as though your ranking high. DM tends to be a thankless position to the media.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Jon Jo on 08:55 - Oct 13 with 1658 viewsJackSomething

Jon Jo on 01:37 - Oct 13 by SwansNZ

I find Football365 is often the best place to go for analysis, this is their take on Shelvey last night:

JONJO SHELVEY: Touched the ball more than anybody else on the pitch and yet it’s difficult to remember a really positive contribution. The surface really did not suit his love of a raking ball and with his natural game already curbed by playing deeper, this was not a match to showcase the best of Shelvey. Hodgson persists with the idea of pushing a box-to-box midfielder (Wilshere, Milner, Shelvey) into a deeper position, but should we be looking instead at a natural spoiler? Eric Dier and Jack Cork are names that spring to mind.

Seems pretty spot on to me. Took it from here:

http://www.football365.com/news/how-englands-players-rated-v-lithuania

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Jon Jo on 09:03 - Oct 13 with 1654 viewsbuilthjack

He did pass straight to the opposition quite a few times, which he really needs to stop doing, both for England and Swansea. He has plenty to learn, but is getting there. Has to put in excellent performances for Swansea , and do that consistently, for the media to help him on that trip to France. I think he will make it, but in a strange scenario, Cork could take his place if he has a fantastic next 6 months.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Jon Jo on 11:25 - Oct 13 with 1527 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Jon Jo on 08:55 - Oct 13 by JackSomething

I find Football365 is often the best place to go for analysis, this is their take on Shelvey last night:

JONJO SHELVEY: Touched the ball more than anybody else on the pitch and yet it’s difficult to remember a really positive contribution. The surface really did not suit his love of a raking ball and with his natural game already curbed by playing deeper, this was not a match to showcase the best of Shelvey. Hodgson persists with the idea of pushing a box-to-box midfielder (Wilshere, Milner, Shelvey) into a deeper position, but should we be looking instead at a natural spoiler? Eric Dier and Jack Cork are names that spring to mind.

Seems pretty spot on to me. Took it from here:

http://www.football365.com/news/how-englands-players-rated-v-lithuania

I'd agree with that ,fair play .

Jon Jo on 17:27 - Oct 13 with 1369 viewsDafyddHuw

Jon Jo on 22:54 - Oct 12 by NeathJack

Cork>Carrick

Not in this lifetime. I l think Cork is excellent for us, but that post's just nonsense.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024