Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done England 22:29 - Oct 12 with 1141 viewsraynor94

Only the sixth team to have won all of their qualifying games, ten out ten, impressive

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Well done England on 22:34 - Oct 12 with 1136 viewsChrisSCFC

Hell of a team.
Well done England on 22:38 - Oct 12 with 1123 viewsyescomeon

Well done England on 22:34 - Oct 12 by ChrisSCFC

Hell of a team.

lol

Upthecity!

Well done England on 22:43 - Oct 12 with 1106 viewsJJJack

They have been excellent throughout the campaign. It's a hell of an achievement to win every game. They deserve credit for that. They put Switzerland, a good side, away twice with minimum fuss. However, IMO they won't win the Euros as I'm far from convinced that they have the belief or the ability to do that as their ability to handle pressure is sadly lacking. But we'll see I guess.I'm more interested in Wales's ability to handle pressure.....people point to the loss against Bosnia and the draw with Israel as "proof" we won't handle the pressure in France. I disagree....when we needed to we got the job done prior to this and under extreme pressure so I'm more confident about Wales's chances to beat a "big" team when it matters in France than I would be if I were an England fan. In fact in a one off against say, Spain, Germany, Italy etc I'd fancy our chances more than if England were playing those teams.
Well done England on 23:01 - Oct 12 with 1077 viewsJBT95

In true planet swans Darren fashion "f*ck em'.
Well done England on 10:38 - Oct 13 with 932 viewsSwaneeRiver

Well done England on 22:43 - Oct 12 by JJJack

They have been excellent throughout the campaign. It's a hell of an achievement to win every game. They deserve credit for that. They put Switzerland, a good side, away twice with minimum fuss. However, IMO they won't win the Euros as I'm far from convinced that they have the belief or the ability to do that as their ability to handle pressure is sadly lacking. But we'll see I guess.I'm more interested in Wales's ability to handle pressure.....people point to the loss against Bosnia and the draw with Israel as "proof" we won't handle the pressure in France. I disagree....when we needed to we got the job done prior to this and under extreme pressure so I'm more confident about Wales's chances to beat a "big" team when it matters in France than I would be if I were an England fan. In fact in a one off against say, Spain, Germany, Italy etc I'd fancy our chances more than if England were playing those teams.

The swiss were the only decent opposition they faced.
It's an okay achievement and it breeds confidence to win 10 out of 10 but as soon as they face some decent teams, they'll start losing again
Well done England on 10:46 - Oct 13 with 921 viewsAquinas

What the achieved is great BUT there is no way they would have got 4 points from Belgium if they were in the same group and not concede for 180 minutes.

They may go a long way in the euros, Germany and Italy don't look great. I've been very impressed with France but all their recent games have been friendlies against teams who have euro games to consider so you can't place much on that.

Definitely the surprise of the whole qualifying is Iceland.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024