Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What chances of getting Wales Tickets 10:22 - Oct 13 with 758 viewsSwaneeRiver

I didn't register in the lottery, so just wondered if anyone had anyone had any thoughts on if tickets will be available on the open market nearer the date ?
What chances of getting Wales Tickets on 10:49 - Oct 13 with 742 viewsAquinas

I imagine there will be a lot of touts about and tickets available on the resale date because the people who entered the lottery didn't/still don't know who will be playing in the group games they have tickets for.

If you've been to enough away games and have the membership you'll have a decent chance of getting at least one ticket when the FAW release supporters tickets.

I won't have enough away games but i'm going anyway and will probably end up paying some leering Marseille local double face value for a ticket.
What chances of getting Wales Tickets on 10:55 - Oct 13 with 730 viewsbuilthjack

Go onto the Wales football forum, the apostle one. Tickets are popping up on a regular basis

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

What chances of getting Wales Tickets on 10:57 - Oct 13 with 728 viewsbuilthjack

I didn't read it right, thought you meant for tonight

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

What chances of getting Wales Tickets on 10:58 - Oct 13 with 728 viewsJackFish

I'm sure it won't be too difficult to get tickets from neutrals for the games, especially if we're playing the smaller countries.

If you've been an FAW member or been to any away games recently you should be OK getting them through the FAW anyway.
What chances of getting Wales Tickets on 11:41 - Oct 13 with 691 viewskarnataka

A mate of mine got lucky and has ended up getting a ticket or maybe 2 for one of the quarter-finals via the farcical lottery system and is now hoping he can swap what are obviously decent tickets for a ticket for one the Wales group matches.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024