Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cars with smashed windows on Sunday 11:32 - Oct 13 with 1849 viewskarnataka

Can't see a thread on this but I apologise if there is one and I've missed it while I've been working away but after the Spurs game, I was walking back up Neath Road and opposite the car wash just before the 2 railway bridges there's an area where cars always park for matches and about 1/2 a dozen cars had their windows smashed and there were police on the scene. Did anyone else see this and has anyone heard of any updates? I was early and thought about parking there myself but had arranged to meet a mate elsewhere. Lucky escape.
Cars with smashed windows on Sunday on 11:59 - Oct 13 with 1800 viewssherpajacob

I saw one car with window smashed, I parked in the car wash place don't think any petty criminals are going to mess with the Romanian gangsters running it.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Cars with smashed windows on Sunday on 16:34 - Oct 13 with 1502 viewsWarwickHunt

Cars with smashed windows on Sunday on 11:59 - Oct 13 by sherpajacob

I saw one car with window smashed, I parked in the car wash place don't think any petty criminals are going to mess with the Romanian gangsters running it.

Gangsters. Washing cars. The notorious Bucharest Bobajob firm no doubt.

They'll be homing in on the dog walking trade next. You mark my words.
Cars with smashed windows on Sunday on 16:45 - Oct 13 with 1479 viewslondonlisa2001

Cars with smashed windows on Sunday on 16:34 - Oct 13 by WarwickHunt

Gangsters. Washing cars. The notorious Bucharest Bobajob firm no doubt.

They'll be homing in on the dog walking trade next. You mark my words.

At least they'll provide the police with plenty of leads.

Sorry!
Cars with smashed windows on Sunday on 17:19 - Oct 13 with 1408 viewsWarwickHunt

Cars with smashed windows on Sunday on 16:45 - Oct 13 by londonlisa2001

At least they'll provide the police with plenty of leads.

Sorry!

That was ruff...
Cars with smashed windows on Sunday on 19:01 - Oct 13 with 1276 viewsalwaysblackandwhite

Cars with smashed windows on Sunday on 17:19 - Oct 13 by WarwickHunt

That was ruff...

You're all "barking mad"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024