Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cyclists, thick or just very conceited ? 15:12 - Oct 23 with 11581 viewsWxmJax

Why do so many cyclists take to the road wearing black ? The ordinary cyclists are bad enough but those that have all the gear and the expensive bikes I just don't understand. Why don't they wear something that's high viz ? Roads are dangerous enough without making yourself more difficult to be seen.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Cyclists, thick or just very conceited ? on 20:22 - Mar 20 with 668 viewsNeath_Jack

Cyclists, thick or just very conceited ? on 20:18 - Mar 20 by WarwickHunt

Aye aye - Clarkson's had a Hemeling.

Hemeling be f*cked
[Post edited 20 Mar 2017 20:23]

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Cyclists, thick or just very conceited ? on 20:28 - Mar 20 with 652 viewsDarran

Cyclists, thick or just very conceited ? on 20:18 - Mar 20 by WarwickHunt

Aye aye - Clarkson's had a Hemeling.

Tell ew one thing mind the amount of things he did in the force he must have been in there for like 90 years,he did more than Bert Lynch.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Cyclists, thick or just very conceited ? on 20:30 - Mar 20 with 652 viewsperchrockjack

Cyclists, thick or just very conceited ? on 20:22 - Mar 20 by Neath_Jack

Hemeling be f*cked
[Post edited 20 Mar 2017 20:23]

What s your point Phil?

Anything to add of substance

Clarkson btw the perfect example of the driving dickheads in evidence on our roads with licence to mow down and kill us and our kids

Funny innit

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Cyclists, thick or just very conceited ? on 20:44 - Mar 20 with 633 viewsWarwickHunt

Cyclists, thick or just very conceited ? on 20:30 - Mar 20 by perchrockjack

What s your point Phil?

Anything to add of substance

Clarkson btw the perfect example of the driving dickheads in evidence on our roads with licence to mow down and kill us and our kids

Funny innit

Chill out, Stig.
Cyclists, thick or just very conceited ? on 20:44 - Mar 20 with 629 viewsblueytheblue

Cyclists, thick or just very conceited ? on 20:28 - Mar 20 by Darran

Tell ew one thing mind the amount of things he did in the force he must have been in there for like 90 years,he did more than Bert Lynch.

He wrote the Z Cars theme tune too.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Cyclists, thick or just very conceited ? on 20:46 - Mar 20 with 623 viewsDarran

Cyclists, thick or just very conceited ? on 20:44 - Mar 20 by blueytheblue

He wrote the Z Cars theme tune too.

Probably did.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Cyclists, thick or just very conceited ? on 22:24 - Mar 20 with 579 viewsjack2jack

Cyclists, thick or just very conceited ? on 17:54 - Mar 20 by Private_Partz

Most cyclists are drivers as well. What about the pedestrians using the roads and pavements? Should they be taxed as well.? Don't forget taxes are based in carbon emissions.
My view is it should all be done through the Inland Revenue. Based on income.

My point is that your car insurance does not cover you when you get on your bike on the public highway,given the number of accidents there are between cars and bikes,at least if both parties are covered,it will be down to insurance companies to sort out the mess afterwards,let's be honest here some cyclists believe they can do what they want on the roads without recourse,a small insurance premium would cover all parties involved,please don't think that i believe that car drivers are saints.
I had a conversation recently with an avid cyclist and he saw no reason why cyclists should not be covered by insurance of some sort.
Cyclists, thick or just very conceited ? on 23:04 - Mar 20 with 564 viewsperchrockjack

Not all motorists are insured

I agree cyclists should have cover and the RTA amended

Login to get fewer ads

Cyclists, thick or just very conceited ? on 23:22 - Mar 20 with 550 viewsjack2jack

Cyclists, thick or just very conceited ? on 23:04 - Mar 20 by perchrockjack

Not all motorists are insured

I agree cyclists should have cover and the RTA amended

Aye,don't see any problem with that,makes sense to me.
Cyclists, thick or just very conceited ? on 08:55 - Mar 21 with 507 viewsBatterseajack

Cyclists, thick or just very conceited ? on 23:22 - Mar 20 by jack2jack

Most club cyclists are insured through their British Cycling membership which you usually need to be a memeber of to join a club. That covers you for personal injury and third party damage.

But you can't just slap a mandatory insurance policy across all cycling. They're not a motorised vehicle for starters, plus it get in the way of kids and families being active or even old people pootling to the shops and just generally people taking up the sport.

Besides, is there an actual issue with failed insurance claims with cyclists or is this just motorists having a moan again because they can't picture the shoe being in on the other foot?
(No subject) (n/t) on 08:55 - Mar 21 with 654 viewsBatterseajack

Cyclists, thick or just very conceited ? on 23:22 - Mar 20 by jack2jack

Cyclists, thick or just very conceited ? on 08:56 - Mar 21 with 653 viewsperchrockjack

Seems some post as they drive a car

Cyclists, thick or just very conceited ? on 09:09 - Mar 21 with 650 viewsBatterseajack

Cyclists, thick or just very conceited ? on 08:56 - Mar 21 by perchrockjack

Seems some post as they drive a car

Are you referring to my post? I'm on the train and went through a tunnel as I clicker send! 😡

I'm not typing all that out again, it took ages for me to type that out as well.
Cyclists, thick or just very conceited ? on 09:10 - Mar 21 with 649 viewsBatterseajack

Fu(k me im having a mare 🤦‍♂️
Cyclists, thick or just very conceited ? on 09:29 - Mar 21 with 632 viewsperchrockjack

NO BATESEA.NOT YOU.

Should have been obvious

Look at the ripostes aimed my way for suggesting that car drivers might not be as great as they think they are

Cyclists, thick or just very conceited ? on 13:45 - Mar 21 with 580 viewssquarebear

I cycle, keeping to cycle paths if available, so I get that cyclists hammering it down Mumbles Road because the cycle path is too narrow/sandy/bumpy are likely to annoy drivers.

My beef (and remember, I speak as a cyclist) is that guys on road bikes tend to not issue warnings when they're passing other path-users, then huff and puff when they have to brake hard.

Cretinous.
Cyclists, thick or just very conceited ? on 18:08 - Mar 21 with 530 viewsperplex

Every time i hear of a cyclist`s demise on a road the first thought that enters my head is one less to worry about when i`m out driving, maybe i need to see a shrink to remove that thought process, but the reality is they get on my fcuking nerves from the way they hold up the traffic to the penis helmits they wear on there heads,
Cyclists, thick or just very conceited ? on 18:10 - Mar 21 with 521 viewswaynekerr55

Cyclists, thick or just very conceited ? on 18:08 - Mar 21 by perplex

Every time i hear of a cyclist`s demise on a road the first thought that enters my head is one less to worry about when i`m out driving, maybe i need to see a shrink to remove that thought process, but the reality is they get on my fcuking nerves from the way they hold up the traffic to the penis helmits they wear on there heads,

Or use a dictionary, just an idea

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Cyclists, thick or just very conceited ? on 18:15 - Mar 21 with 515 viewsperplex

Cyclists, thick or just very conceited ? on 18:10 - Mar 21 by waynekerr55

Or use a dictionary, just an idea

Yep i agree,
Cyclists, thick or just very conceited ? on 17:00 - Apr 19 with 417 viewsMariaLuis

Many cyclists take to the road wearing black because they looks like handsome guy I mean. I also think that this protect from sunlight.

best hybrid bikes

Cyclists, thick or just very conceited ? on 17:19 - Apr 19 with 394 viewsHighjack

Cyclists, thick or just very conceited ? on 17:00 - Apr 19 by MariaLuis

Many cyclists take to the road wearing black because they looks like handsome guy I mean. I also think that this protect from sunlight.

If you wanted to protect from sunlight you'd wear white shirley? White reflects, black absorbs.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cyclists, thick or just very conceited ? on 17:40 - Apr 19 with 380 viewsSwanjaxs

Cyclists, thick or just very conceited ? on 17:19 - Apr 19 by Highjack

If you wanted to protect from sunlight you'd wear white shirley? White reflects, black absorbs.

You are correct sir

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Cyclists, thick or just very conceited on 20:32 - Apr 19 with 337 viewslifelong

I was driving home from Pembrokeshire this afternoon, the road from St Davids to Haverfordwest is not the best, quite narrow in places with a number of sharp bends. Two cyclists at one of these locations riding two abreast with a queue of about 15 cars, including myself, stuck behind them going about 15 mph unable to overtake.... fecking annoying.
Cyclists, thick or just very conceited on 20:56 - Apr 19 with 322 viewsFlashberryjack

Cyclists, thick or just very conceited on 20:32 - Apr 19 by lifelong

I was driving home from Pembrokeshire this afternoon, the road from St Davids to Haverfordwest is not the best, quite narrow in places with a number of sharp bends. Two cyclists at one of these locations riding two abreast with a queue of about 15 cars, including myself, stuck behind them going about 15 mph unable to overtake.... fecking annoying.

And fecking dangerous to themselves and other road users.........thoughtless kants.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Cyclists, thick or just very conceited on 21:01 - Apr 19 with 311 viewsSwanjaxs

Cyclists, thick or just very conceited on 20:32 - Apr 19 by lifelong

Did you not think about blasting your horn to alert them of your annoyance? (Cattle and other livestock permitting)

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024