Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Films 21:22 - Nov 1 with 52716 viewsskippyjack

What have all you oldies been watching lately?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Films on 23:26 - Feb 20 with 3776 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Visit. Good watch.

Poll: Tory leader

Films on 00:00 - Feb 21 with 3753 viewsLohengrin

The wife and I saw The Finest Hours in the cinema Friday night. Bloody good it was too.

[Post edited 21 Feb 2016 0:07]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Films on 01:00 - Feb 21 with 3704 viewsSwanjack10

Pointbreak,awesome.

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Films on 08:56 - Feb 21 with 3665 viewsDr_Winston

Deadpool - Lived up to the hype.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Films on 15:35 - Feb 21 with 3620 viewsphact0rri

I watched Unfriended last night, has a bit of a great set up for horror, but wasn't all that scary. Though I really loved the way they told the story through social networking. quite an original basis for a film, in a world where horror feels so formulaic now.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Films on 16:16 - Feb 21 with 3602 viewslondonlisa2001

Finally got round to watching Selma this week. Good film and very well acted. The British actor who was Martin Luther King was excellent ( I think his name is David Oyelowo) as was Tom Wilkinson as LBJ and Tim Roth as Govermor Wallace.

Beyond comprehension that the events were taking place just a couple of years before I was born.
Films on 18:36 - Feb 21 with 3547 viewsJackfath

Films on 15:35 - Feb 21 by phact0rri

I watched Unfriended last night, has a bit of a great set up for horror, but wasn't all that scary. Though I really loved the way they told the story through social networking. quite an original basis for a film, in a world where horror feels so formulaic now.

I watched that film. Apart from the original way it was shot (also all done in a single take apparently) the film was absolute guff.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Films on 23:52 - Feb 21 with 3484 viewsphact0rri

Films on 18:36 - Feb 21 by Jackfath

I watched that film. Apart from the original way it was shot (also all done in a single take apparently) the film was absolute guff.

It wasn't great, I agree... but the presentation (where we learned most of the important things by reading the girl's computer screen instead from the dialog informing us (which tends to be the way forward for most films) was a really neat bit and made me a little more lenient on exactly what we were getting,/

Honestly reading the premise, I thought it was going to be really scary... but not sure how the managed to not be scary at all...

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Login to get fewer ads

Films on 19:29 - Feb 24 with 3392 viewsJackanapes

West of Memphis. Im still sat in stunned silence. Kid spent 18 years on death row cos he was a goth.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Films on 09:13 - Feb 25 with 3335 viewsPegojack

Went to see 'Grimsby' last night. The funny thing is, I'm not sure if I enjoyed it or not. There are certainly many gross 'laugh out loud' moments in it. On balance, I'd recommend it if you want to cheer yourself up.
Films on 09:49 - Feb 25 with 3320 viewsLord_Bony

Films on 09:13 - Feb 25 by Pegojack

Went to see 'Grimsby' last night. The funny thing is, I'm not sure if I enjoyed it or not. There are certainly many gross 'laugh out loud' moments in it. On balance, I'd recommend it if you want to cheer yourself up.

Sasha Cohen in a northern comedy mixed with high action in the world of the secret service.

Also saw this last night"..fell asleep through a good chunk of it. Woke up to see him and his brother hiding in the uterus of an elephant while elephant intercourse took place. Very graphic and not funny...I dread to think what kids will make of it when they watch it in a few weeks time.

So Borat was funny this I don't think is in the same league but will appeal to young people and persons of simple taste in humour.
5 put of 10.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Films on 12:44 - Feb 28 with 3227 viewsexiledclaseboy

Spectre. Boring, convoluted, contrived and at least half an hour too long. Fairly typical Bond nonsense. Best avoided. Why they keep churning out this tripe is beyond me.

Films on 12:50 - Feb 28 with 3216 viewsjackal

Films on 12:44 - Feb 28 by exiledclaseboy

Spectre. Boring, convoluted, contrived and at least half an hour too long. Fairly typical Bond nonsense. Best avoided. Why they keep churning out this tripe is beyond me.

Because they make millions.
Films on 12:58 - Feb 28 with 3203 viewsexiledclaseboy

Films on 12:50 - Feb 28 by jackal

Because they make millions.

Ha. Fair point.

Films on 23:55 - Mar 5 with 3068 viewsSwanjack10

Just watched the challenger on kodi, 2015 movie, not fantastic but an enjoyable boxing tale, worth a look fellow jacks, kept me awake after a few beers today

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Films on 14:41 - Mar 6 with 3013 viewsexiledclaseboy

Legend. Tremendous film, even if it makes the Krays out to be anti heroes. Tom Hardy is magnificent, especially as Ronnie.

Films on 17:45 - Mar 6 with 2967 viewsNeiltheTaylor

"American werewolf in London" last night. Watched the Slaughtered Lamb bit at the start. Fell asleep and woke up in time to see the hilariously bad animal tear through Leicester Square before being shot at the end. So I saw the best bits.

Saw the new Star Wars at an old fashioned style Cinema this week too. Great place to watch a film.

http://www.indianlaketheater.org/index.php
[Post edited 6 Mar 2016 17:49]

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Films on 19:08 - Mar 6 with 2925 viewsexiledclaseboy

Films on 17:45 - Mar 6 by NeiltheTaylor

"American werewolf in London" last night. Watched the Slaughtered Lamb bit at the start. Fell asleep and woke up in time to see the hilariously bad animal tear through Leicester Square before being shot at the end. So I saw the best bits.

Saw the new Star Wars at an old fashioned style Cinema this week too. Great place to watch a film.

American Werewolf in London is a great film. Dated now but I shat myself when I first watched it. Jenny Agutter was hot in her younger days too.

Apropos of absolutely nothing, my nephew was in NY last week.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2016 19:13]

Films on 19:17 - Mar 6 with 2917 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Films on 19:08 - Mar 6 by exiledclaseboy

American Werewolf in London is a great film. Dated now but I shat myself when I first watched it. Jenny Agutter was hot in her younger days too.

Apropos of absolutely nothing, my nephew was in NY last week.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2016 19:13]

The city? How'd he like it?

Haven't been there in months. Full time hill billy now.

Films on 19:21 - Mar 6 with 2914 viewsexiledclaseboy

Films on 19:17 - Mar 6 by NeiltheTaylor

The city? How'd he like it?

Haven't been there in months. Full time hill billy now.

He loved it. He was on a school A Level trip cos he's doing government and politics or similar. Did the UN and the usual tourist spots and then jaunted over to DC for Congress, White House etc. He's very enthused. Loves Bernie Sanders.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2016 19:22]

Films on 19:24 - Mar 6 with 2907 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Hehe pity the Liberals will skewer him soon.

I'm looking for a good Sunday B movie to watch on my Roku here.

Agora isn't cutting it

Films on 19:34 - Mar 6 with 2893 viewsJackfath

Films on 17:45 - Mar 6 by NeiltheTaylor

Did you spot Rik Mayall in the Slaughtered Lamb?

I too shit myself as a young teenager watching AWIL. Had nightmares for weeks. I think it's why I very much enjoy horror films to this day.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Films on 20:33 - Mar 6 with 2865 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Films on 20:35 - Mar 6 with 2862 viewsexiledclaseboy

Films on 20:33 - Mar 6 by NeiltheTaylor

Mayall and Glover were in an episode of Bottom together years later.

IT'S THE GASMAN!!

Films on 20:37 - Mar 6 with 2857 viewsJackfath

Films on 20:35 - Mar 6 by exiledclaseboy

Mayall and Glover were in an episode of Bottom together years later.

IT'S THE GASMAN!!

GASMAN! GASMAN! GASMAN! GASMAN! GASMAN!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024