Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Films 21:22 - Nov 1 with 52669 viewsskippyjack

What have all you oldies been watching lately?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Films on 20:38 - Mar 6 with 3547 viewsDarran

The best thing Glover was in was Kes.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Films on 21:20 - Mar 6 with 3516 viewsdickythorpe

Films on 20:38 - Mar 6 by Darran

The best thing Glover was in was Kes.

And some episodes of Porridge as some dimwit con.
Films on 21:28 - Mar 6 with 3504 viewsexiledclaseboy

Films on 21:20 - Mar 6 by dickythorpe

And some episodes of Porridge as some dimwit con.

Heslop.

Poll: Tory leader

Films on 21:30 - Mar 6 with 3499 viewsJackfath

Films on 21:28 - Mar 6 by exiledclaseboy

Heslop.

Cyril.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Films on 21:30 - Mar 6 with 3499 viewsexiledclaseboy

Films on 21:30 - Mar 6 by Jackfath

Cyril.

Nice one.

Poll: Tory leader

Films on 21:55 - Mar 7 with 3427 viewsJack_Kass

London Has Fallen.

Balls out ridiculous, but incredibly entertaining. It's like a series of 24 packed into 90 minutes.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Films on 12:14 - Mar 8 with 3368 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Spent a quiet weekend watching some films on sky.

American Sniper
No Country for Old Men
Monsters Ball.

American Sniper was good, although that fake baby was ridiculous.

No Country was... different, although exactly what you'd expect from the Cohen brothers.

Turned off Monsters Ball after 1/2 hour - utter snooze fest.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Films on 21:46 - Mar 9 with 3322 viewsSwaneeRiver

Films on 21:55 - Mar 7 by Jack_Kass

London Has Fallen.

Balls out ridiculous, but incredibly entertaining. It's like a series of 24 packed into 90 minutes.

Went to see it on Sunday.
TBH felt it was a 90 minute film that could have been condensed into a 1 hour TV drama
Login to get fewer ads

Films on 21:55 - Mar 9 with 3312 viewsSwaneeRiver

Films watched recently:
Room - first 20 minutes seems strange, but worth sticking with it. Excellent.
The Revenant - gritty, how IMO the West really was. Brilliant.
Trumbo - excellent
The Danish Girl - sad and intellegent
Brooklyn - disappointing
Ex Machina - wife watched it. Said it was good, but a bit strange
Films on 07:14 - Mar 10 with 3276 viewsLord_Bony

Hail Caeser!

Jesi Mawr...the worse friggin film I ve seen in a long time...best thing was the nachos and cheese I had...2 out of 10 seriously.I mean wtf how can they get away with this crap...was really thinking about kicking off and asking for a refund...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Films on 07:22 - Mar 10 with 3264 viewsSwaneeRiver

Films on 07:14 - Mar 10 by Lord_Bony

Hail Caeser!

Jesi Mawr...the worse friggin film I ve seen in a long time...best thing was the nachos and cheese I had...2 out of 10 seriously.I mean wtf how can they get away with this crap...was really thinking about kicking off and asking for a refund...

TBH Coen Brothers are an insult to the intelligence of the movie going public.
I watched "Oh Brother, Where Art Though" many years ago - a big waste of time in my opinion. Avoided anything they have done before or since.
Went to see "The Walk" in the Vue last year - really enjoyed it
Films on 07:28 - Mar 10 with 3259 viewsLord_Bony

Films on 07:22 - Mar 10 by SwaneeRiver

TBH Coen Brothers are an insult to the intelligence of the movie going public.
I watched "Oh Brother, Where Art Though" many years ago - a big waste of time in my opinion. Avoided anything they have done before or since.
Went to see "The Walk" in the Vue last year - really enjoyed it

Promising cast SCARLETT JOHANSEN,GEORGE CLOONEY.RALPH FINES among others...must have cost an absolute fortune to produce...but jesus wept...what a weak,stupid,confusing story line... I m still trying to decide was it meant to be serious or a comedy,if it was the latter then I cant recall laughing once...

The joke is on the unsuspecting,paying members of the public...avoid at all cost.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Films on 09:09 - Mar 10 with 3239 viewsSwaneeRiver

Films on 07:28 - Mar 10 by Lord_Bony

Promising cast SCARLETT JOHANSEN,GEORGE CLOONEY.RALPH FINES among others...must have cost an absolute fortune to produce...but jesus wept...what a weak,stupid,confusing story line... I m still trying to decide was it meant to be serious or a comedy,if it was the latter then I cant recall laughing once...

The joke is on the unsuspecting,paying members of the public...avoid at all cost.

I wouldn't even waste my electricity watching any of their films on Freeview TBH
Films on 05:35 - Mar 11 with 3195 viewsSwaneeRiver

Just watched Spotlight. Excellent film - brilliant acting by all - totally believable.
A difficult subject dealt with in a sensitive way without sensationalising it
Films on 12:32 - Mar 11 with 3151 viewsDevz00

Films on 07:14 - Mar 10 by Lord_Bony

Hail Caeser!

I went to watch this last week. I had exactly the same thoughts as you. What a terrible film! I nearly fell asleep at the end and it suddenly finished. I asked the missus 'what did I just miss?' and it turned out that nothing had actually happened. It was just a strange place to end, genuinely thought I had fallen asleep and missed 10 minutes.

It was billed as the funniest film this year and with an all star cast. I can't remember laughing once. The rest audience in the cinema hardly made a sound either. I went to the toilet on the way out and a random asked if I had just watched the same film..."what a load of effing sh!t, I can't remember seeing such a bad movie" was his comment.

It seemed like it had absolutely no plot and some of the stars were hardly in it. Jonah Hill, for example, is on screen for less than a minute.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Films on 21:49 - Mar 12 with 3076 viewsSwaneeRiver

Just watched start of "The Dressmaker" - strange !
Ditched it and watched "45 Years" - Sad, slow and strange
Films on 22:09 - Mar 12 with 3063 viewsWxmJax

Watched Dirty Harry last night with my son, he was unimpressed. Kids of today.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Films on 20:49 - Apr 4 with 2919 viewslifelong

Just watched "in The Heart Of The Sea"... Excellent film, especially for those with salt in their veins.
Films on 23:08 - Apr 4 with 2852 viewsRogerstone

Legend with tom hardy was good.

"Gylfi's on fire, your defence is terrified!"

Films on 00:28 - Apr 5 with 2831 viewsLoyal

Me and Mrs Loyal watched 'pretty in pink' yesterday whilst munching on a chocolate cake I made when I got back from Stoke.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Films on 01:23 - Apr 5 with 2810 viewsLord_Bony

Films on 00:28 - Apr 5 by Loyal

Me and Mrs Loyal watched 'pretty in pink' yesterday whilst munching on a chocolate cake I made when I got back from Stoke.

And???

We're still waiting for the punch line...

http://uk.images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=A0WTTcgeBQNXYlAArZTy3olQ;_ylu

Films on 01:42 - Apr 5 with 2801 viewsLoyal

Films on 01:23 - Apr 5 by Lord_Bony

And???

We're still waiting for the punch line...

http://uk.images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=A0WTTcgeBQNXYlAArZTy3olQ;_ylu

We ?
Who else do you speak for ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Films on 07:25 - Apr 5 with 2778 viewsepaul

Films on 23:08 - Apr 4 by Rogerstone

Legend with tom hardy was good.

Really enjoyed that, brilliant film

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Films on 08:15 - Apr 5 with 2763 viewsClinton

Bridge Of Spies ....good old fashioned Spy drama, mark Rylance excellent
Victoria...............long single take, German film so subtitled, very excellent
Sicario ...............so bad I turned it off, ridiculous.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Films on 11:30 - Apr 5 with 2744 viewsdna

Midnight Express - based on a true story - one of the best films ever
Man on Fire

The youngsters among you may not have seen them
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024