Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Films 21:22 - Nov 1 with 52882 viewsskippyjack

What have all you oldies been watching lately?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Films on 11:34 - Jan 1 with 2547 viewsepaul

Films on 11:04 - Jan 1 by Swanjack10

does this work on ,genesis sounds a great film but heard it drags out to much

Phoenix - Staael superb quality

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Films on 11:54 - Jan 1 with 2517 viewsNeath_Jack

Films on 11:34 - Jan 1 by epaul

Phoenix - Staael superb quality

What you think of the film Paul?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Films on 11:54 - Jan 1 with 2516 viewsNeath_Jack

Films on 11:04 - Jan 1 by Swanjack10

does this work on ,genesis sounds a great film but heard it drags out to much

As epaul said mate, it's on phoenix.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Films on 11:56 - Jan 1 with 2513 viewsepaul

Films on 11:54 - Jan 1 by Neath_Jack

What you think of the film Paul?

Its Tarrantino and I love his films so I enjoyed even though a bit long! saying that we watched American Pie before it funny watching that again for the first time in about 10 years!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Films on 11:57 - Jan 1 with 2511 viewsepaul

Watch Penguins of Madagascar, brilliant film lol

Films on 11:57 - Jan 1 with 2511 viewsNeath_Jack

Films on 11:56 - Jan 1 by epaul

Its Tarrantino and I love his films so I enjoyed even though a bit long! saying that we watched American Pie before it funny watching that again for the first time in about 10 years!

I can't say i noticed how long it went on for to be honest. But i did pause it while i had my dinner mind.

Films on 11:59 - Jan 1 with 2509 viewsJackfath

I watched "Legend' last night. I quite enjoyed. However the lip syncing was out by enough to spoil it slightly. Is there a way of sorting this out?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Films on 11:59 - Jan 1 with 2509 viewsexiledclaseboy

Pulp Fiction aside, I can't think of one Tarantino film I've enjoyed watching. Massively overrated in my humble opinion. Other opinions are available.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Films on 12:03 - Jan 1 with 2500 viewsJackfath

Films on 11:59 - Jan 1 by exiledclaseboy

Pulp Fiction aside, I can't think of one Tarantino film I've enjoyed watching. Massively overrated in my humble opinion. Other opinions are available.

The Ignoramus BAstards was pretty good. Other than that, I tend to agree with you. It's cool to like him though. Never been a sheep much like your fine self.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Films on 12:06 - Jan 1 with 2496 viewsepaul

Films on 12:03 - Jan 1 by Jackfath

The Ignoramus BAstards was pretty good. Other than that, I tend to agree with you. It's cool to like him though. Never been a sheep much like your fine self.

Django was kin brill even though it was a remake. Loved IB's too

Films on 12:08 - Jan 1 with 2492 viewsNeath_Jack

Pulp Fiction and this one aside, i don't think i could name you another QT film. Same goes for actors, i have no idea who they are apart from a handful.

Films on 12:09 - Jan 1 with 2485 viewsmonmouth

Films on 12:03 - Jan 1 by Jackfath

Couldn't help but like the ones with Uma Thurman in a yellow catsuit and the Kung Fu Grasshopper playing the flute.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Films on 13:13 - Jan 1 with 2445 viewsRancid

I watched 'Gascoigne' last night.Thought it was good and obviously sad at times. Her was a very good player but best in the world, no chance.Also watched 'Legend' which was ok,you have to take your hat off to Tom Hardy for the role(s) themselves.

Gonna watch 'Calzaghe' later.
Films on 13:18 - Jan 1 with 2437 viewsTreforys_Jack

Just finished Black Sails , rewatching Band Of Brothers , off to see Star Wars later. New seasons of Vikings and Black Sails in the new year
Films on 13:52 - Jan 1 with 2420 viewsPolskijack

Films on 11:59 - Jan 1 by Jackfath

I watched "Legend' last night. I quite enjoyed. However the lip syncing was out by enough to spoil it slightly. Is there a way of sorting this out?

Adjust the audio to video as follows:

When playing a video full screen bring up the on-screen-display controls by pressing ↵ Enter or M or on remote the OK (or the equivalent button on your remote control).

Select the audio option (speaker icon) to get the audio and subtitles settings screen. Then "audio offset" and adjust forward or backwards with remote or keyboard until its in sync.

You can adjust on individual videos or if its the same on all scroll down to the bottom of the audio and subtitles settings screen and select "set as default for all media".

Hopefully this should help.
Films on 14:21 - Jan 1 with 2399 viewslifelong

Just watched The Revenant... Excellent.
Films on 14:31 - Jan 1 with 2391 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Was my favourite director when his body of work consisted of Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, and Jackie Brown (underrated IMO). Since then he's become an over-the-top caricature of himself.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Films on 14:55 - Jan 1 with 2371 viewsRancid

I thought Inglorious Basterds was brilliant and one of my favourite films.Enjoyed Django Unchained too.Both starring the brilliant Christoph Waltz, of course.
Films on 15:16 - Jan 1 with 2345 viewsepaul

Films on 13:18 - Jan 1 by Treforys_Jack

Just finished Black Sails , rewatching Band Of Brothers , off to see Star Wars later. New seasons of Vikings and Black Sails in the new year

Vikings is just about the best on TV cant wait for the new season

Films on 16:05 - Jan 1 with 2318 viewsWxmJax

Watched The Martian last night. Good film. Started to watch Nurse Jackie tv series. It's like ER but grittier. Pilot seemed very promising. I think they're on series 7 so it must have something going for it.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Films on 17:04 - Jan 1 with 2319 viewsDarran

Gone Baby Gone just now on Netflix,very good too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Films on 21:19 - Jan 1 with 2275 viewsDr_Winston

Furious Seven = Surprisingly boring

Tomorrowland = Better than I was expecting

Sicario = Excellent

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Films on 00:31 - Jan 2 with 2215 viewsJack123

Hateful 8 earlier, It was ok, but Iv'e seen better Tarantino films.

libera nos a malo

Films on 01:32 - Jan 2 with 2188 viewsaspas45

Hi,

Which streaming sites work from a macbook pro laptop for use alongside a chromecast.

Playbox does not work.

please provide links and any specific instruction.

Thanks,

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

Films on 10:36 - Jan 2 with 2127 viewsRockAndBaconRoll

Watched Ex Machina which was excellent.

Avengers Age Of Ultron was pretty good too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024