Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful 10:21 - Nov 20 with 33856 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

You may want to check the news - it's all kicking off in Mali again now.

Funny that!

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:45 - Nov 24 with 2190 viewsLohengrin

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:43 - Nov 24 by exiledclaseboy

I'm not making fun I genuinely thought I'd learned something. That's why the result of my google search were so disappointing.

Sometimes when we try to grasp the stars we come away with a fistful of thin air.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:49 - Nov 24 with 2184 viewsCountyJim

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:44 - Nov 24 by exiledclaseboy

Like crop circles.

No I will try and find the link but you look at the Pyramids from above and its uncanny
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:53 - Nov 24 with 2169 viewsCountyJim

Not sure if thats the one I watched sorry
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 21:00 - Nov 24 with 2157 viewsMillJack

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:16 - Nov 24 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Even prior to the current migration crisis, reports originating from within ISIS occupied areas stated they could use the ensuing migration of people from Syria as a smokescreen to get a foothold into Europe.

So voicing these concerns, as well as the clear incompatibility with western values, makes me a bigot?!?

Guess your last comment makes you a complete c*nt then!

Enjoy.

Definition of 'Bigot'....

:a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially :one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

I think we can all safely say that you fit the above definition in regards to your opinions of Islam, so I don't believe I was speaking out of turn.

You've been called out plenty of times about the fact that the "evidence" you're presenting is questionable at best, and completely fabricated at worst. Worst of the lot was that video you posted which has been proven to be wildly innacurate in terms of the facts presented within. If just one of the things in the video is untrue then surely, by definition, the entire video can be classed as unreliable no?

The main point though, which you seem to be blissfully unaware of, is that you are simply a different side of the same coin as these radical fundamentalists. You criticise them for taking the word of the Quran literally, whilst doing exactly the same thing yourself. You base your ideology on the belief that all Muslims are the same, even though the overwhelming evidence is that the vast, vast majority of Muslim's love peacefully in multi-cultural societies throughout the world.

I don't care for your opinions, although you are obviously entitled to them.

Is everything all fluffy kittens and flowers? No, of course not, but it's certainly not anywhere near the orgy of rape and violence that you (and your sources) would have us believe.

I think the phrase "if you look hard enough for something, you'll find it" is very applicable in your case.

As for calling me a c*nt, unfortunately I think that says more about you than it does me.

Have a nice evening.
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 21:08 - Nov 24 with 2146 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:34 - Nov 24 by londonlisa2001

It's not out of context.

Probably unlike you, I was on public transport in London on the morning of 7/7/05 at the time of the attacks.

Probably unlike you, I spent some time frantically phoning around my family (all of whom were also on public transport in London that day) to make sure everyone was safe, and also probably unlike you, I had to try to get a call through to family in Swansea to tell them we were all safe before they took all telecommunications down in London.

I then walked home for 10 miles because transport was shut down.

Two weeks later I was also on public transport when the failed attacks happened. I then spent about two weeks where everywhere I went in London we had armed police on guard, the entrance to every single tube station, and all public places.

So shove your 'I can only hope you're not inconvenienced by it all' up your backside you piece of utter filth.

You spout assumptions and accusations again!

No great loss if I don't ever get to speak to you again Lisa. You were batsh1t crazy with your liberal views and your narcassistic opinion of yourself.

Didn't I mention earlier I visited London quite a lot? Oh well, according to you I 'probably' wasn't there at the time either then! Another assumption you are bound to be 'absolutely and without question' correct on.....

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 21:09 - Nov 24 with 2144 viewsGowerjack

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:38 - Nov 24 by Lohengrin

Tyndale went to his death like the hero he was. I'd like to think that the terrier would have met his end just as stoically. Brave British mutt that he was I've no doubt he'd have met his maker muzzle up, his little chest out and shoulders back not whining like a Poodle.

Naughty.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 21:16 - Nov 24 with 2131 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 21:00 - Nov 24 by MillJack

Definition of 'Bigot'....

:a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially :one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

I think we can all safely say that you fit the above definition in regards to your opinions of Islam, so I don't believe I was speaking out of turn.

You've been called out plenty of times about the fact that the "evidence" you're presenting is questionable at best, and completely fabricated at worst. Worst of the lot was that video you posted which has been proven to be wildly innacurate in terms of the facts presented within. If just one of the things in the video is untrue then surely, by definition, the entire video can be classed as unreliable no?

The main point though, which you seem to be blissfully unaware of, is that you are simply a different side of the same coin as these radical fundamentalists. You criticise them for taking the word of the Quran literally, whilst doing exactly the same thing yourself. You base your ideology on the belief that all Muslims are the same, even though the overwhelming evidence is that the vast, vast majority of Muslim's love peacefully in multi-cultural societies throughout the world.

I don't care for your opinions, although you are obviously entitled to them.

Is everything all fluffy kittens and flowers? No, of course not, but it's certainly not anywhere near the orgy of rape and violence that you (and your sources) would have us believe.

I think the phrase "if you look hard enough for something, you'll find it" is very applicable in your case.

As for calling me a c*nt, unfortunately I think that says more about you than it does me.

Have a nice evening.

bigot
ˈbɪɡət/
noun
noun: bigot; plural noun: bigots
a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions

That would make you a bigot right?

Since when have I acted with hate? I'm against hate which is why I'm also against Islam.

You may not like this Milljack, but this country has a protected democratic right called a Freedom Of Speech. You may want to do the islamic thing and disregard what I'm saying here - but that's your choice. Just don't insinuate or accuse me of being a bigot, when YOU are the one who's guilty of this!

FFS - This is what's wrong with the country. If you're not permitted to deliver your views, opinions or discuss your concerns in an open forum then you are enforcing this pussyfooting attitude that's killing our rights of speech and opinion. So do us a favour MillJack - look in the mirror and call yourself a jumped up c*nt for me will you!

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 21:24 - Nov 24 with 2117 viewsHumpty

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:36 - Nov 24 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

And I'm calling you out as someone who's happy to let this flagrant abuse of Europe continue, regardless of the risks this causes the current populace.

But hey, keep picking out the bits you choose to work with to suit your own apathetic agenda. The main basis is - even if you feel a small segment of information in the video you have picked out is innacurate - it isn't too far of being completely and all-to-frighteningly accurate.

To correct your end sentence and make it more relevant to you, "if you're happy with that fine. But get used to people calling you out on the times you could have seen this happening but instead decided it was best just to let it happen. Get used to the increased attacks on society and on our way of life. And get used to the attacks in general - you know, the ones that either sound like explosions or like gunfire - because people like you have allowed this to happen.

So please feel free to bookmark this thread and look back on this in several years time to see how far we've come, or how backwards we have regressed.

Oh, and I tend not to trust the opinion of people who can't get basic grammar correct. It's You're (You Are), NOT Your (Possessive Adjective)
[Post edited 24 Nov 2015 19:39]

I don't feel a small section of the video is inaccurate. It is inaccurate.

In fact it's a deliberate lie.

Thanks for pointing out the grammar mistake. You're correct of course. I do know the correct way to use it, as shown further down the post.

BTW, there's one n and two c's in inaccurate.
Login to get fewer ads

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 21:31 - Nov 24 with 2102 viewsHumpty

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 21:24 - Nov 24 by Humpty

Thanks for pointing out the grammar mistake. You're correct of course. I do know the correct way to use it, as shown further down the post.

I don't make a fuss about spelling, typos and grammar myself, but if you are going to criticize others it's best to try really, really hard with your own.

Otherwise you'll look stupid.
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 21:35 - Nov 24 with 2094 viewsFlashberryjack

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:54 - Nov 24 by oh_tommy_tommy

Yep astonishing isn't it .

He even slagged off Isis .

Good for him.....spread the word brother.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 21:53 - Nov 24 with 2064 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 21:24 - Nov 24 by Humpty

So the videos of the migrants and the way they're acting - when I KNOW this is accurate and true, and which are verifiable, are deliberate lies because you say so??

..........deluded!

If we continue to have people like you running the show, the videos below (containing many of the news clips you've seen earlier - of which they're verifiable) will be seen in british streets... or worse!

[Post edited 24 Nov 2015 22:08]

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 22:11 - Nov 24 with 2040 viewsHumpty

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 21:53 - Nov 24 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

So the videos of the migrants and the way they're acting - when I KNOW this is accurate and true, and which are verifiable, are deliberate lies because you say so??

..........deluded!

If we continue to have people like you running the show, the videos below (containing many of the news clips you've seen earlier - of which they're verifiable) will be seen in british streets... or worse!

[Post edited 24 Nov 2015 22:08]

Sorry. I don't talk to people who can't spell.
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 22:15 - Nov 24 with 2034 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 22:11 - Nov 24 by Humpty

Sorry. I don't talk to people who can't spell.

You mean to say - "Sorry, I don't have an answer and I'll now come up with a childish response so I don't have to look like a dumbass again".

Seen the videos at least?
[Post edited 24 Nov 2015 22:17]

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 22:18 - Nov 24 with 2030 viewsMillJack

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 21:16 - Nov 24 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

bigot
ˈbɪɡət/
noun
noun: bigot; plural noun: bigots
a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions

That would make you a bigot right?

Since when have I acted with hate? I'm against hate which is why I'm also against Islam.

You may not like this Milljack, but this country has a protected democratic right called a Freedom Of Speech. You may want to do the islamic thing and disregard what I'm saying here - but that's your choice. Just don't insinuate or accuse me of being a bigot, when YOU are the one who's guilty of this!

FFS - This is what's wrong with the country. If you're not permitted to deliver your views, opinions or discuss your concerns in an open forum then you are enforcing this pussyfooting attitude that's killing our rights of speech and opinion. So do us a favour MillJack - look in the mirror and call yourself a jumped up c*nt for me will you!

Yes yes, all very good, except you clearly ignored the following part of my post....

"I don't care for your opinions, although you are obviously entitled to them."

I've got no problem with free speech, I just don't have to agree with it. If disagreeing with something makes me a bigot then I'm guilty as charged, along with every other human being on the planet.
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 22:21 - Nov 24 with 2022 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 22:18 - Nov 24 by MillJack

Yes yes, all very good, except you clearly ignored the following part of my post....

"I don't care for your opinions, although you are obviously entitled to them."

I've got no problem with free speech, I just don't have to agree with it. If disagreeing with something makes me a bigot then I'm guilty as charged, along with every other human being on the planet.

Let's not forget it was you who called ME the bigot first...

And all for having an opinion different to yours!

....Classy that!

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 22:24 - Nov 24 with 2019 viewsHumpty

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 22:15 - Nov 24 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

You mean to say - "Sorry, I don't have an answer and I'll now come up with a childish response so I don't have to look like a dumbass again".

Seen the videos at least?
[Post edited 24 Nov 2015 22:17]

I can't be arsed watching your racist videos mate.

As for childish response, it amused me that you took me to task for making a grammar mistake, claiming you don't take seriously people who can't use grammar correctly. Whilst being unable to spell correctly.
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 22:32 - Nov 24 with 2012 viewsMillJack

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 22:21 - Nov 24 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Let's not forget it was you who called ME the bigot first...

And all for having an opinion different to yours!

....Classy that!

No, not for holding a different opinion to me, but for holding a deep intolerance of Islam in any form. Come on now sunshine, you're embarrassing yourself.
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 22:46 - Nov 24 with 1990 viewsjackonicko

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:49 - Nov 24 by londonlisa2001

someone said that the other day (Jacko possibly?), but it's not like dimi to post stuff that makes him look stupid (the whole 'New Testament is an update of the Old Testament' bit is very un dimi like).

Course it's Dimi. The user name dates back to when he was banned as Shaky, he created a whole team of new user names, which were also banned. This was one of the last ones.

I'm also pretty sure he's arguing with himself on here via another user name too.

Top fishing effort though.
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 00:47 - Nov 25 with 1945 viewsdailew

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:33 - Nov 24 by CountyJim

So your not denying its from the NF then

And when have I said I believe everything that's printed in the Bible

You really are clutching at straws now with your argument

Just out of interest, how do you decide which bits of the bible you believe ?

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 09:55 - Nov 25 with 1900 viewsperchrockjack

Shaky.

I was an enemy of his and am I feeling much the same as he.
fair play, he s rattled some egos on here which was well overdue.

Humpy. Your own self righteous omniscient posturing is mortifying

Pack the feck it in and come to Jesus for the healing power of the Holy Spirit

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 10:19 - Nov 25 with 1894 viewsmonmouth

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 22:46 - Nov 24 by jackonicko

Course it's Dimi. The user name dates back to when he was banned as Shaky, he created a whole team of new user names, which were also banned. This was one of the last ones.

I'm also pretty sure he's arguing with himself on here via another user name too.

If that's true then the grammar gambit is trolling genius. What a way to spend your life though.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 10:27 - Nov 25 with 1888 viewsDarran

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 22:46 - Nov 24 by jackonicko

Dimi wasn't Shaky. FACT

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 10:34 - Nov 25 with 1881 viewsmonmouth

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 10:27 - Nov 25 by Darran

Dimi wasn't Shaky. FACT

Shaky was George Soros yes? When he wasn't letting Carter-Ruck use his logon. Dimi was Rupert Murdoch?

I know I'm right.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 10:40 - Nov 25 with 1876 viewsLohengrin

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 10:27 - Nov 25 by Darran

Dimi wasn't Shaky. FACT

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 10:44 - Nov 25 with 1872 viewsLord_Bony

In fairness after all is said and done I agree with this video...the floodgates of Europe must be closed before its too late.

But the biggest blame lies in the foreign policies of the west invading these countries in the first place.

Us going into Syria shortly really will exacerbate the problem 10 fold.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024