Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful 10:21 - Nov 20 with 32991 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

You may want to check the news - it's all kicking off in Mali again now.

Funny that!

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 10:28 - Nov 20 with 6628 viewsperchrockjack

Islam ,,to me ,seems obsessed with revenge whether its over Israel, France ,Russia, Britain. What matters most is further bloodshed for Allah.

Maybe we should take some lessons from Israel as to how to defend your own people against overwhelming odds.

Its a thought, no more

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 10:30 - Nov 20 with 6638 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 10:28 - Nov 20 by perchrockjack

Islam ,,to me ,seems obsessed with revenge whether its over Israel, France ,Russia, Britain. What matters most is further bloodshed for Allah.

Maybe we should take some lessons from Israel as to how to defend your own people against overwhelming odds.

Its a thought, no more

Islam is nothing more than a terrorist organisation/death cult.

If it's not a jihad, it's barbaric torture/slaughter/genocide.

Why has it not been classed as a terrorist organisation yet is unbelievable!

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 10:37 - Nov 20 with 6612 viewsperchrockjack

No,have to disagree with you friend as there really are decent muslims all around us.

Tragically ,for them, mass murder is being committed in their name and sorry but it IS down them to sort this out by alienating firstly then casting into the theological pit any notion that this is for Allah.

I ve not seen many dissenting ISLAMIC leaders in Iran,Iran,Saudi, Lebanon, and other major Islamic countries addressing the subject and denouncing this.

This contrasts with the views posted on here about Israelis who are seen as the real terrorists and the cause of this conflict

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 10:53 - Nov 20 with 6599 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 10:37 - Nov 20 by perchrockjack

No,have to disagree with you friend as there really are decent muslims all around us.

Tragically ,for them, mass murder is being committed in their name and sorry but it IS down them to sort this out by alienating firstly then casting into the theological pit any notion that this is for Allah.

I ve not seen many dissenting ISLAMIC leaders in Iran,Iran,Saudi, Lebanon, and other major Islamic countries addressing the subject and denouncing this.

This contrasts with the views posted on here about Israelis who are seen as the real terrorists and the cause of this conflict

Have you read the Quran? It encourages death and destruction to non-believers. These 'good' muslims wish to live their lives by this ideology - you really have to wonder how good they are.

I too have friends. Not muslim friends - instead "ex-muslim" friends. You should get some - it's an eye opener for sure as to the world that muslims and the media don't want you to know.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 11:12 - Nov 20 with 6574 viewsClinton

I just wonder if the violence was sent by God to test our powers of forgiveness.
Some have weakened, let's hope they can be saved from themselves.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 11:25 - Nov 20 with 6552 viewsJackanapes

http://english.islammessage.com/ArticleDetails.aspx?articleId=931

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 11:29 - Nov 20 with 6535 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I've come to the conclusion that we should nuke Saudi Arabia,

That would end it all

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 11:36 - Nov 20 with 6524 viewsepaul

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 10:30 - Nov 20 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Islam is nothing more than a terrorist organisation/death cult.

If it's not a jihad, it's barbaric torture/slaughter/genocide.

Why has it not been classed as a terrorist organisation yet is unbelievable!

Wow, just wow, how was the Britains first conference last weekend

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 11:37 - Nov 20 with 6523 viewsLord_Bony

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 11:25 - Nov 20 by Jackanapes

Never read the quaran myself and prob never get round to it. But according to that Islam looks down badly on taking an innocent life which is punishable in the afterlife...

I would think this is the teachings of most muslims in this country....not that medieval shite from the Isis book?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 11:43 - Nov 20 with 6503 viewsClinton

Is it possible to get a copy of the Quran in Welsh ?
Link please if you find a copy.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peacefulness on 11:44 - Nov 20 with 6501 viewsshimmie

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 10:53 - Nov 20 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Have you read the Quran? It encourages death and destruction to non-believers. These 'good' muslims wish to live their lives by this ideology - you really have to wonder how good they are.

I too have friends. Not muslim friends - instead "ex-muslim" friends. You should get some - it's an eye opener for sure as to the world that muslims and the media don't want you to know.

Ever read the Old Testament? I think most religions are backward, Islam particularly, but don't give us this death cult holier than tho bolloxs. Most are fine, even tho this minority that everyone refers to is far more significant than some like to make out.

That silly bint on QT last night was ridiculous tho. "Let's stop calling IS Islamic state, they have NOTHING to do with Islam" that's just plai wrong however you look at it. People doing bad things by claiming God is on their side is nothing new tho.
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 11:53 - Nov 20 with 6486 viewsWarwickHunt

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 11:37 - Nov 20 by Lord_Bony

Never read the quaran myself and prob never get round to it. But according to that Islam looks down badly on taking an innocent life which is punishable in the afterlife...

I would think this is the teachings of most muslims in this country....not that medieval shite from the Isis book?

There are two Korans?

The medieval one and a new touchy-feely all Allah's children got a robe one?

F*ck me - that's a relief.
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 12:08 - Nov 20 with 6461 viewsperchrockjack

Old testament was bloodthirsty but new Testament more forgiving after the birth of Jesus.

That is the difference

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peacefulness on 12:45 - Nov 20 with 6428 viewsClinton

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peacefulness on 11:44 - Nov 20 by shimmie

Ever read the Old Testament? I think most religions are backward, Islam particularly, but don't give us this death cult holier than tho bolloxs. Most are fine, even tho this minority that everyone refers to is far more significant than some like to make out.

That silly bint on QT last night was ridiculous tho. "Let's stop calling IS Islamic state, they have NOTHING to do with Islam" that's just plai wrong however you look at it. People doing bad things by claiming God is on their side is nothing new tho.

At least you can get a Welsh bible.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 12:51 - Nov 20 with 6418 viewsAquinas

It seems they shouted 'God is great' as they stormed the hotel and then separated the hostages in terms of religion and set the muslims free.

It has nothing to do with religion though.
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 12:51 - Nov 20 with 6417 viewsLord_Bony

Oh i m sorry I appear to have made a spelling mistake...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 13:28 - Nov 20 with 6364 viewsjackrabbit

Male Islamiist 'martyrs' gladly blow themselves up or get shot because they believe they will be granted '72 dark-eyed virgins' in Paradise. Understandable when you've spent your whole life tossing yourself off because you're not allowed anywhere near the opposite sex - I'm talking extreme followers of Islam of which there are many.

However in the Paris raid yesterday, some dozy bint blew herself up. She was early 20s and not a bad looker. Besides being a terrible waste, I wouldn't spend a minute pondering why somebody with a lot going for her would decide on such a desperate terminal course of action - who knows how these people think? They are beyond understanding.

However what is the female expectation in Paradise? 72 well-hung Brad Pitt (in his prime) lookalikes? No, perhaps it is just that they will be treated with respect and as equals by the opposite sex. Something that probably eluded them here on earth. Very sad.
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 13:42 - Nov 20 with 6343 viewsskippyjack

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 11:53 - Nov 20 by WarwickHunt

There are two Korans?

The medieval one and a new touchy-feely all Allah's children got a robe one?

F*ck me - that's a relief.

Tears running down my face.. f*cking post of the year

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 13:51 - Nov 20 with 6331 viewsHidden_Hand

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 13:28 - Nov 20 by jackrabbit

Male Islamiist 'martyrs' gladly blow themselves up or get shot because they believe they will be granted '72 dark-eyed virgins' in Paradise. Understandable when you've spent your whole life tossing yourself off because you're not allowed anywhere near the opposite sex - I'm talking extreme followers of Islam of which there are many.

However in the Paris raid yesterday, some dozy bint blew herself up. She was early 20s and not a bad looker. Besides being a terrible waste, I wouldn't spend a minute pondering why somebody with a lot going for her would decide on such a desperate terminal course of action - who knows how these people think? They are beyond understanding.

However what is the female expectation in Paradise? 72 well-hung Brad Pitt (in his prime) lookalikes? No, perhaps it is just that they will be treated with respect and as equals by the opposite sex. Something that probably eluded them here on earth. Very sad.

Do you think Brad Pitt is hot and well hung then?

EDIT: In his prime obviously?
[Post edited 20 Nov 2015 13:52]
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 13:55 - Nov 20 with 6320 viewsGroo

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 11:25 - Nov 20 by Jackanapes

David Wood explaining the simple three step process to an Islamic takeover.

Groo does what Groo does best

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 14:05 - Nov 20 with 6294 viewsLord_Bony

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 13:51 - Nov 20 by Hidden_Hand

Do you think Brad Pitt is hot and well hung then?

EDIT: In his prime obviously?
[Post edited 20 Nov 2015 13:52]

72 virgins...? feck that would be a nightmare for any bloke and not much fun...

personally I d much rather a couple of good looking milfs who know what they re doing...

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 14:09 - Nov 20 with 6284 viewsGroo

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 14:05 - Nov 20 by Lord_Bony

72 virgins...? feck that would be a nightmare for any bloke and not much fun...

personally I d much rather a couple of good looking milfs who know what they re doing...

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 14:30 - Nov 20 with 6253 viewsFlashberryjack

"According to Islam it is a great sin to kill an innocent person"

All depends whom they class as being innocent.. are infidels or anyone who offends Allah innocent in their eyes, I don't know, I'm just asking.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 14:38 - Nov 20 with 6241 viewsGroo

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 14:30 - Nov 20 by Flashberryjack

"According to Islam it is a great sin to kill an innocent person"

All depends whom they class as being innocent.. are infidels or anyone who offends Allah innocent in their eyes, I don't know, I'm just asking.

Take a look at that David Woods video above, he states that they misquote the Quran in the innocent people thing, if its read with the whole passage and the following passage it completely different.

He has a lot of anti Islam video's

[Post edited 20 Nov 2015 14:42]

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 14:42 - Nov 20 with 6229 viewsGroo

Of course there is the other side

believe whichever you want

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024