Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful 10:21 - Nov 20 with 33940 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

You may want to check the news - it's all kicking off in Mali again now.

Funny that!

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:50 - Nov 24 with 1493 viewsLord_Bony

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:43 - Nov 24 by londonlisa2001

Absolutely right.

And, really the problem with this sort of bile, is that it actually undercuts the real issues, demeans them, and ends up with them being ignored.

The videos which always start with something along the lines of 'this is the most important thing you will ever watch' are normally the ones that should be completely ignored as they are a utter load of crap.

The trouble is a lot of thick tw*ts,and there are many out there, have absolutely no idea about the REAL battle being waged against ISIS by mainly other Muslims.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:58 - Nov 24 with 1480 viewslondonlisa2001

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:38 - Nov 24 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

It's a collection of ACTUAL, VALID video evidence of actual migrants causing unrest in the country that takes them in. Additionally it shows footage of muslims admitting the reasons why they are in Europe.

You may smirk and laugh londonlisa - but I'd expect if from your self-righteous self. Let's look at the stats you provide - 60% of Londoners are white. This means that 40% are non-white. Now, because you've brought race into the mix, let's consider the fact that in a short window white people WILL be in a minority - this is proven fact because white people are statistically having less children than those of different ethicities. Your stats already show that nearly half of Londoners are non-white.

And to once again correct your "facts" Lisa, the white population of London (based on the most recent concensus) - defined as white British, Welsh, Scottish or Northern Irish is actually 44.9%.

But let's move away from race - as this is about Islam (for some reason you keep reverting back to the race of people!).

Did you know that Adolf Hitler had much less support for his Nazi regime ?? And look where that got the world !!
[Post edited 24 Nov 2015 17:40]

Yeah of course it is.

I didn't bring race into the mix - the video that you posted did by stating an incorrect 'fact' about London which referred to colour, not religion. Yes, there are 40% of Londoners who are non White - mainly mixed race (5%), Indian (7%), Black (13%), Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Chinese etc etc etc.

And, no the white population of London is 60% - the figure you have quoted ignores all the non British white people - the Irish, French, Germans for example, or the Russians, or the Poles!

Interesting you mention Hitler, since the hatred that was fanned in Germany and other parts of Europe about the Jews, gradually undermining them, then creating suspicion, then demonising them, showing cartoons depicting them as evil monsters, thieves, 'different' from white Europeans, creating an 'us and them' atmosphere, is almost identical to what you and your chums are trying to do about Moslems at the moment.

I can't work out whether you are a troll, or simply a very stupid member of the BNP / Britain First / EDL, but you genuinely couldn't be more of a puppet for IS if you signed up for them as head of propaganda.

Oh, and finally, it's a 'census' not a 'concensus' (sic) or even a 'consensus' .
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:01 - Nov 24 with 1473 viewsLord_Bony

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:46 - Nov 24 by dailew

13% of Syrian refugees have a +ve view of isis.

That'l be 260 of them let in. Just what the UK needs right now.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/syrian-refugees-positive-views-isis_564e2c72

That figure is manageable (if it is that) by our security/surveillance services...

I would agree that new people should be vetted and anyone showing sympathies to ANY terror organisation should be deported with the minimum of fuss..... If they lied to get in then a lengthy jail sentence before deportation would suffice.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:03 - Nov 24 with 1469 viewsLohengrin

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:01 - Nov 24 by Lord_Bony

That figure is manageable (if it is that) by our security/surveillance services...

I would agree that new people should be vetted and anyone showing sympathies to ANY terror organisation should be deported with the minimum of fuss..... If they lied to get in then a lengthy jail sentence before deportation would suffice.

That's Corbyn, McDonnell and Abbott gone then. Happy days.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:06 - Nov 24 with 1460 viewsdailew

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:01 - Nov 24 by Lord_Bony

Manageable ? Why place more of a burden on them. Plenty on their plate already.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:09 - Nov 24 with 1454 viewsAnotherJohn

I just read today about the C4 documentary that is causing a stir. If anybody is curious it is here.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/isis-the-british-women-supporters-unveiled/on
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:09 - Nov 24 with 1454 viewsLord_Bony

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:03 - Nov 24 by Lohengrin

That's Corbyn, McDonnell and Abbott gone then. Happy days.

I did say new people coming into the country...:)

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:10 - Nov 24 with 1452 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:58 - Nov 24 by londonlisa2001

Yeah of course it is.

I didn't bring race into the mix - the video that you posted did by stating an incorrect 'fact' about London which referred to colour, not religion. Yes, there are 40% of Londoners who are non White - mainly mixed race (5%), Indian (7%), Black (13%), Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Chinese etc etc etc.

And, no the white population of London is 60% - the figure you have quoted ignores all the non British white people - the Irish, French, Germans for example, or the Russians, or the Poles!

Interesting you mention Hitler, since the hatred that was fanned in Germany and other parts of Europe about the Jews, gradually undermining them, then creating suspicion, then demonising them, showing cartoons depicting them as evil monsters, thieves, 'different' from white Europeans, creating an 'us and them' atmosphere, is almost identical to what you and your chums are trying to do about Moslems at the moment.

I can't work out whether you are a troll, or simply a very stupid member of the BNP / Britain First / EDL, but you genuinely couldn't be more of a puppet for IS if you signed up for them as head of propaganda.

Oh, and finally, it's a 'census' not a 'concensus' (sic) or even a 'consensus' .

May want to check your facts Lisa. Seriously - it's borderline narcissistic that you want to always be right! First stop for you is Wikipedia - you don't even need to travel anywhere, just do it from your computer! I made it clear what my figures stated and you STILL claim it's wrong... RE-READ THE BIT OF MY POST WHERE I STATED WHITE BRITISH (ENGLISH, WELSH, SCOTTISH AND NORTHERN IRISH).

And you want an US and THEM culture - that's exactly what Islam is about. Try reading it sometime like I've suggested you do on more than several occasions.

You should also try and not jump to conclusions by making out I am in some way 'racist'.... that is afterall what you're insinuating right? Saying I'm a possible member of BNP, Britain First or EDL? I have a question for you - what colour am I? What ethnicity am I?

And with reference to the word concensus - you should try doing stuff like this on a mobile sometime. Auto-correct can be a bitch - much like over zealous narcissists like you.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2015 18:18]

Login to get fewer ads

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:19 - Nov 24 with 1429 viewsLohengrin

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:09 - Nov 24 by Lord_Bony

I did say new people coming into the country...:)

Rules are there to be bent, Bony.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:19 - Nov 24 with 1427 viewsHumpty

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:10 - Nov 24 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

May want to check your facts Lisa. Seriously - it's borderline narcissistic that you want to always be right! First stop for you is Wikipedia - you don't even need to travel anywhere, just do it from your computer! I made it clear what my figures stated and you STILL claim it's wrong... RE-READ THE BIT OF MY POST WHERE I STATED WHITE BRITISH (ENGLISH, WELSH, SCOTTISH AND NORTHERN IRISH).

And you want an US and THEM culture - that's exactly what Islam is about. Try reading it sometime like I've suggested you do on more than several occasions.

You should also try and not jump to conclusions by making out I am in some way 'racist'.... that is afterall what you're insinuating right? Saying I'm a possible member of BNP, Britain First or EDL? I have a question for you - what colour am I? What ethnicity am I?

And with reference to the word concensus - you should try doing stuff like this on a mobile sometime. Auto-correct can be a bitch - much like over zealous narcissists like you.

Wikipedia states that 60% of London's population is white.
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:19 - Nov 24 with 1427 viewslondonlisa2001

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:10 - Nov 24 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

I said that the white population of London is 60%, you then tried to correct it into 'White British' which is not a categorisation that either I or your little video made.

And the last sentence sums you up - you can't resist can you? Calling me a bitch, just because I point out when you are being stupid.

btw - auto correct would probably put in the correct spelling.
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:23 - Nov 24 with 1414 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:09 - Nov 24 by AnotherJohn

I just read today about the C4 documentary that is causing a stir. If anybody is curious it is here.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/isis-the-british-women-supporters-unveiled/on

Lord Bony and Londonlisa would like to think this isn't happening.

It's total blind liberal apathy. Apathy that will allow an issue such as this to fester until it takes over completely!

As I've mentioned to londonlisa on several occasions, get in touch with ex-muslims if you won't take my word for it and they will corroborate my version! This isn't hate against a race of people - but an idiology of hate and assimilation.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:24 - Nov 24 with 1408 viewsLord_Bony

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:19 - Nov 24 by Humpty

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:25 - Nov 24 with 1405 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:19 - Nov 24 by londonlisa2001

I said that the white population of London is 60%, you then tried to correct it into 'White British' which is not a categorisation that either I or your little video made.

And the last sentence sums you up - you can't resist can you? Calling me a bitch, just because I point out when you are being stupid.

btw - auto correct would probably put in the correct spelling.

Again - you are insisting you are right!!

Craziness.

Anyway - care to back up your insinuation that I am racist? Go on!! What colour is my skin! Where was I born?

Come on Lisa!

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:27 - Nov 24 with 1400 viewsLord_Bony

Are you a muslim?

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:28 - Nov 24 with 1417 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:19 - Nov 24 by Humpty

Did you read my post at all?

British! (Welsh, Scottish, Northern Irish and English). Not too difficult now.

But even based on those stats provided by Lisa i'd be concerned that the actual 'britons' will be a minority soon enough!

But back on track - this video is again about Islam. Lisa unfortunately has detracted from this.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:28 - Nov 24 with 1415 viewsFlashberryjack

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:09 - Nov 24 by AnotherJohn

I watched the documentary last night, quite frightening....... for those that believe it was for real.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:29 - Nov 24 with 1413 viewsdailew

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:23 - Nov 24 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

It's total blind liberal apathy. Apathy that will allow an issue such as this to fester until it takes over completely!

As I've mentioned to londonlisa on several occasions, get in touch with ex-muslims if you won't take my word for it and they will corroborate my version! This isn't hate against a race of people - but an idiology of hate and assimilation.

Londonlista is right on this point.

Plenty of muslims in London (1m) already without need to exagerate.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:30 - Nov 24 with 1406 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:27 - Nov 24 by Lord_Bony

Are you a muslim?

I have several friends and acquantances who are ex-muslim. They are disowned by their family in the UK, and are unable to travel back to Pakistan or Dubai where they will be punished as 'apostates' under their blasphemy laws. It's agains the teachings of Quran to turn your back on Islam - and is punishable by death.

I myself however am NOT muslim - Keep your guesses coming though!

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:32 - Nov 24 with 1403 viewslondonlisa2001

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:23 - Nov 24 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Not at all - I have said on many occasions that the people that we should be targeting are the murderous IS scum and their supporters. I would actively encourage the ones that want to go and fight with IS to go and I would stop them coming back into the UK and withdraw their passports.

My issue is that you are trying to muddy the waters by stating that all Moslems are like this when the vast, vast majority are not. It will not escape your notice I assume that the people who went undercover to make this documentary are in fact, Moslems.

The woman at the heart of the documentary is, of course, the wife of Anjem Choudary, although I'm never sure what to believe about these 'hate preachers'. Quite a useful way of rounding up the idiots into one convenient little group in my view.
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:33 - Nov 24 with 1403 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:30 - Nov 24 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

I have several friends and acquantances who are ex-muslim. They are disowned by their family in the UK, and are unable to travel back to Pakistan or Dubai where they will be punished as 'apostates' under their blasphemy laws. It's agains the teachings of Quran to turn your back on Islam - and is punishable by death.

I know a few Muslims , they drink ,have sex and everything mun.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:35 - Nov 24 with 1395 viewslondonlisa2001

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:25 - Nov 24 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Again - you are insisting you are right!!

Craziness.

Anyway - care to back up your insinuation that I am racist? Go on!! What colour is my skin! Where was I born?

Come on Lisa!

I genuinely don't give a crap.
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:37 - Nov 24 with 1392 viewsLord_Bony

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:30 - Nov 24 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

So you have muslim friends?? Hallelujah there is hope for humanity yet...interesting ...

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:37 - Nov 24 with 1391 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:29 - Nov 24 by dailew

Londonlista is right on this point.

Plenty of muslims in London (1m) already without need to exagerate.

I used to travel a lot to many areas of London years ago as part of my work, and for socialising.

A friend of mine lived in a borough that is now predominantly muslim (it's even been publicised by the nighttime muslim patrols who forcefully stop non-muslims doing non-muslim things). He so happened to be in the self-prescribed 'Islamic Zone' and became the minority in the area - until he was driven out. He couldn't live. He was spat on and attacked in the street by peaceful muslims, all because he wasn't a muslim. In the end he was forced to move as his partner was pregnant and he didn't want to raise a child in that environment. I should also mention he is black.

Now which other culture in society, in any other country, tries to claim sections of the country in which has granted them a home in order to dominate? Which other part of society puts their own restrictions or enforcements on how others should live to satisfy themselves? Can't recall a time I saw a Polish Only area, with polish patrols intimidating and scaring non-polish people. Can't remember this happening by Sikh's or eastern european.

If you can't see the pattern in this - then you are unfortunately part of the problem!

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:40 - Nov 24 with 1390 viewsLohengrin

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:37 - Nov 24 by Lord_Bony

So you have muslim friends?? Hallelujah there is hope for humanity yet...interesting ...

Getting those Moslems to sing The Hallelujah Chorus would be even more interesting .

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024